Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite her denial at the time I think that we all know that this WAS KP. It was the younger ones J&B they werent taken into foster care though ... custody was given to Kieron & she hasnt got it back

Katie Price forced to deny she's the celebrity who's had her children taken away | Metro News
I remember this case and rumours that it was a soap star. The name being bandied about at the time was an actress who wasn't quite in a soap, but a tv drama that has since then been axed, a part of the body is in the name. I haven't heard anything about that celeb in a few years now, whoever it is I just hope that the kids are safe from harm and happy

Reactions: 23
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.
These allegations will backfire on her when the press (who read here) see the Krusty tattle investigators timeline of events. She won't be able to backtrack because it's there in black and white. I've said it before but addicts with tit memories really shouldn't try to lie. It's not cute!

Reactions: 47
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.
Beyond vile.It has not occurred to her( or she couldn’t care less) that her elder daughter has probably had to be asked some embarrassing questions by Peter , just to be on the safe side.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Katie Price is glad she stuck by Kieran Hayler
Katie Price is glad she decided to stay with Kieran Hayler, despite the fact he cheated on her with two of her best friends.
SHARE SHARE TWEET PIN
22 September 2016

Katie Price says the "best thing" she's ever done is stay with Kieran Hayler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I really think she’s doing crack rather than just nose bag. She’s so bleeping erratic. Why have the papers run with it? They must know it’s bullshit

Reactions: 52
So she is now saying that the alleged underage girl came forward herself, but I am wondering if she did if she was egged on my KP to make the allegation. I hope for both their sakes that they have some evidence to support it, otherwise they will both be in a lot of trouble if it turns out they are in cahoots with each other and it's all a lie.

Reactions: 44
only those who like myself love the soon to be coming back Law And Order will get this gag

IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM THE VICTIMS OF KATIE PRICE,S HEINOUS CRIMES ARE REPRESENTED BY TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY IMPORTANT GROUPS

THE PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES SHE DESTROYED

AND THOSE THREATENING TO EXPOSE HER

THESE ARE THEIR STORIES

DONK DONK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I really think she’s doing crack rather than just nose bag. She’s so bleeping erratic. Why have the papers run with it? They must know it’s bullshit
yep i have to agree she is probably at the stove right now making her own with her spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Having seen mates go down this route I'd say this is likely. Tolerance to cocaine happens quite quickly but crack is more potent so heavy cocaine users tend to move onto crack to get more of an effect quickly without the nosebleeds that inevitably happen when you're sniffing a lot of it. It's not difficult to make crack at home from cocaine, maybe that's what she's been doing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Been away from this thread for a while. Thought she couldn’t stoop any lower. I was wrong. What a 💩 show.

Reactions: 45
Having seen mates go down this route I'd say this is likely. Tolerance to cocaine happens quite quickly but crack is more potent so heavy cocaine users tend to move onto crack to get more of an effect quickly without the nosebleeds that inevitably happen when you're sniffing a lot of it. It's not difficult to make crack at home from cocaine, maybe that's what she's been doing.
What's the difference?

Reactions: 16
I remember this case and rumours that it was a soap star. The name being bandied about at the time was an actress who wasn't quite in a soap, but a tv drama that has since then been axed, a part of the body is in the name. I haven't heard anything about that celeb in a few years now, whoever it is I just hope that the kids are safe from harm and happy
😯 body part in the name… 😬?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
a
agree its easy and have seen it made,the smell is awful (i have never tried it though)

Reactions: 17
Now I think this case was regarding an incident where a mother was reported to SS for pulling her child's hair in public, which was allegedly the actress. There was a further story of a mother leaving her kids home alone to party which I assume was KP and not the actress because it ties in with the timeline of her losing custody and what has subsequently been posted on here! I may be wrong though!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes the rumours were that it was that actress who was in heartbeat but it was around the same time and when the news initially came out it was reported that it was a mum of 5 from 3 different dads. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to work out it’s skanky and the 4 youngest all went to their dads around this time and Harvey residential. Apparently she was seen pulling Jetts hair (think it was long then) reported to social and when visited the home as in the words of Cole the tit hit the fan

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.