Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming when she reported the "grooming" it was when the girl was underage. You would think she would have approached the girls parents first to give them a heads up and have them report to the police?
KP doesn't think like that. She's like a bull in a china shop!

Reactions: 25
Ch4. Advert for her mucky mansion show! Still going ahead bluddy hell

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I've always thought that the "dirt" Cole has on her must be something concrete and irrefutable. Gotta be covert video recordings of her being aggressive to the kids, snorting lines, mocking Harvey, something like that. Something that would absolutely finish her once and for all.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 26
like I said previously its not our job to speculate , I don't care what Kieron did or didn't do , I come on here because I think that thing is evil, poison , I mean the events have supposed to have happened in 2016 ,she reported it to the police ,she bleeding renewed her vows in july 2017 , and talk about innocent till proven guilty ,she has said the poor sod deserves life, and social services should get involved , If she was that worried about her kids, well a decent mother would have fought tooth and nail , anyway what the hell is it to do with her anyway ? it should be a private thing between him the alleged victim and the authorities , whatever the rights and wrong that horrible witch has orchestrated a witch hunt and tried to destroy a mans reputation , her kid's Father ,yeah think of the kids you skanky harriden , oh yeah forgot , you
prefer to be with a second rate artha daley ,Dolly wheres that Bleeding pot ,don't think itll be big enough this time:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 67
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.

Reactions: 37
if she reported it years ago the police would have had to investigate it even if they did not believe her and people would have been questioned then and no decent mother or women would stay with the man if they thought they were guilty of grooming a child (fancy going home and saying i just reported you to the police for grooming a child but it ok we can just carry on as normal and she would have brought it up with the social services when the children were removed from her care and given to him(it just stinks of a women scorned i reckon she is trying to get custody of the younger children the timing of this allegation is just to much of a coincidence)
Oh and if the police were aware of such allegations in 2016, how come he was considered a safe place to send the children when they were rescued from Trampy Towers and that thing and that he lives a contented family life with Michelle, her son and their baby along with his two??? It makes no sense but then thats probably because its all LIES from the poisonous gob of skanky :(

Furthermore when the allegations of rape were levelled at The Other Mr Price (her stepfather, the poor bastard) a few years ago, she was right up front screeching that the woman lied about it, that she had eagerly consented to sex with him and started issuing threats in her usual charming manner; Its a different matter now when she thinks she can persecute and gain mileage out of throwing such vile accusations about because she is a hate-fuelled old hag

Imagine if aliens abducted her as an example of the human race?:alien::LOL:
Thats why they're staying away :alien:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Idiot KP fans trying to debate with me on IG. Never gonna win 🤣🤣
On KH's account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.
Kieran took Princess to see Little Mix 2017. Would you let your daughter go with him if you knew he was inappropriate with an under aged girl? There’s headline in the Sun proving he took her. Price is dangerous and a compulsive liar. No thought for Jett and Bunny accusing their daddy like this. She’s lower than a slugs belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Their inability to use punctuation over there is giving my eyeball ache 😂
It is shockingly bad! It's like none of them went to school 😂

Knock knock
Who's there?
Ivana
Ivana who?
Ivana get attention so I keep selling lies to the press!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes indeed how can she have reported 'grooming' but police did nothing 🤷‍♀️ makes no sense!

The person is unlikely to be a girl anymore.....not that I'm saying any of it is likely to be true!
which is it KP 'grooming' or 'rape' ... they are very different allegations ...

Reactions: 34
Knock knock
Who's there?
Youra
Youra nasty, mean bully because you tell me to be a good mother and not kill my pets and not take drugs and not drunk drive and not tell lies....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha think this is a good recap 😂

I’m not very good at recaps as I can’t keep up with the threads and Skanky bullshit but will try a mini one!

*Kieran has been reported to the police for apparently engaging in activity with a minor. Only preliminary stories are out but he is engaging with the police. Very odd set of circumstances and lots to implicate KP is behind the report to the police.

*Cole is making statements on his socials saying Skanky was never hit. Neither of them can keep their mouths shut or their stories straight.

*KP did some Emily bashing online and swiftly deleted it. Neither Emily nor PA responded.

*Channel 4’s program about the mucky mansion renovation starts next week.

*Bankruptcy hearing is on Valentine’s Day (how romantic)

*Shes still a grade A c u next Tuesday
Thank you for this. I wrote "Recap" then I started to think back and my brain went "Oh, hell no!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Kieran took Princess to see Little Mix 2017. Would you let your daughter go with him if you knew he was inappropriate with an under aged girl? There’s headline in the Sun proving he took her. Price is dangerous and a compulsive liar. No thought for Jett and Bunny accusing their daddy like this. She’s lower than a slugs belly.
Regardless of the truth on the Hayler allegation, she's proven herself many times, and again with her handling of this, to be a toxic, dangerous individual.

I grew up in a home with very decent parents and surrounded by genuinely good kind family friends and neighbours, maybe it was a sheltered upbringing. So I used to find it hard to believe (maybe up to my late teens) that outside of murderers and rapists, many people like KP existed as their morals are so warped versus my own close friends and family... until I came across a couple of toxic individuals myself and my idealistic view was shattered. There's lots of good apples out there, but a not insignificant number of bad ones. There's a toxic narc even in my own family (not parents or siblings), maybe not at KP levels but same warped morals. I have major trust issues with people

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.