Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Every ex she has she makes allegations against them. Look at what she did to Alex too?! She’s such a bitter nasty person. What a horrid existence she has

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Gx2018

She was angry that her step dad Paul was named publicly and his accusers name was kept private. Double standard much?

helptheaged

VIP Member
So as we thought channel 4 using just the filming before crash so only 3 instead of 6 and they seem to have cut Carl out of it hmmm

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Please respect this girl for coming forward…
She’s an absolute CUNT! How about not posting it all over your story just to point score. So selfish her kids feelings don’t even cross her rancid mind.
'I didn't go to the police 'this time around' speaks volumes!

• Angry

Lollyll

Those poor little kids. ❤ and poor Michelle too. I have no doubt in my mind that this is the reason KP went out to dinner tonight, disgusting woman was celebrating wasn't she?

• Angry
  • Heart

his4r2eh

I don’t really have the capacity to say more than agree with what you’re all saying.
She is a monster and I hope this is the end for her.

Hugs to anyone triggered by this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollyhearts

Would not surprise me one bit 🙄
We've all seen kieron for what 9 yrs now! In the end he was awarded custody off the kids. Skanky has now admitted she has no proper access 👍
We all know how poisonous she is & jealous! She she's spent her life setting people up for her own gain..
She can't go after Alex anymore cause she ows him £150,000 for sex shaming/bullying him. Pete only deals with skanky through lawyers, he's so sick off her. He's the money to do it.
She's going hells bells for kieron digging up dirt. I'd never support a claim like this, but with that one, this rings typical behaviour & she's done this shit for yrs. Few threads ago it was called out she'd do this!! Now it's happining yet again

If memory serves me right ... didnt one of the ` tea ` servers, say ..... he had her on the floor and ` stamped on her cheek `.... so ` the dickless wonder ... billy no bollocks ... woman hating scumbag ` is correct, he didnt hit her, just stood on her face, while she lay on the floor🤔 ... you honestly couldnt make up this fucking BS if you tried ... these two thick cretins, give ` chavs ` a bad name 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:
And slap gate night she was messaging kris through princesses insta account! He tried to get the phone & she threw it to bunny. That's why he went nuts. Crawl hounded princesses phone for more info but junior stepped in, told him to do one & stay away now they've been no where near her for weeks & 1 her kids visits are likely monthly under supervision with her mum & crawl is allowed no where near the kid 👍And still she choose to stay with him instead off custody of her babies 😢 what a fucking bitch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Haven’t been on here for a long time so I’ve probably missed loads but seeing KP insta this morning I had to come here.
I’m reserving judgement on this one until more details are released etc. I’m always inclined to believe the victim in these things having been a victim myself and not believed.
Yes KP is a proven liar but because of that it’s easy for KH to turn round and try and make it seem like it’s false allegations coming from her camp.
Even if the allegations are true, it's up to the victim to publish the details, it's not KP's story to tell. In fact especially if it's true, KP has no right to be telling the world about it. The victim will suffer from unwanted attention on this too, whatever the outcome is.

• Sad
Here's one for Katie to answer. You let a man that 'groomed underage girls' take your daughter to a concert? Needs to an answer you vile cretin!

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 08.35.40.png

• Wow
Reactions: 45

tomkat1

Chatty Member
She really can’t let go, not satisfied until she’s ruined her exes lives, bitter twisted psychotic bitch. I really feel for all her ex husbands and fiancés they’ll never get rid of her. Must be so stressful to be tarred by pricey. There was an Instagram reply yesterday from a self proclaimed psychic. She said karma will catch up big time at the end of March. One downfall that she won’t come back from. Prob a load of bullshit but it did give me a cosy feeling 😂🙏🏼

• Haha
You can hear the glee in her posts. She is so happy that even after all these years, and several partners later, she's finally got revenge. I'd never say this about anyone, especially not a parent, but the world would be a brighter place with her not in it.

• Heart
Could just be the way the Mirror have worded it, Maybe they need to be a bit more careful!

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 21.21.10.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 21.22.27.png

So KP didn't know he was a kiddy fiddler when they were married but now she has somehow found out he is :rolleyes:
Sounds just like what she did to Alex, trying to make out he was a sexual deviant to make people shun him.

• Angry
  • Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
All this ‘there’s more to come, a lot hasn’t been revealed and it’s shocking’ . Why has she waited until now? Why not save any more victims from being abused …. Oh yeah because it doesn’t fit her agenda,

Reactions: 44

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Just got to hope this is all made up and there are no victims. In which case Krusty needs to have the book thrown at her, big time.
But if there is truth in it then Kieran Hayler needs to be banged up for a long time. But if that were the case then Price is still guilty for not coming forward with the information much earlier. Whichever way this goes Skanky isn't going to come out of this well. She seems to be behaving like a cornered wild animal just lashing out irrationally with a series of rants and accusations of late.
The fact she has blasted him for everyone to see is also a crime in itself. Innocent until proven guilty? I pity her children. Either way this won't end well....

• Sad
Reactions: 44