Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thedogatemysandal

For fucks sake woman, learn some fucking decorum!!!!! I actually despair. Those poor kids. If true, of course he deserves to be charged and sentenced accordingly. If not, she deserves everything that’s coming to her. Prick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

YellowTail

VIP Member
Here we go guys … it’s kicking off! She’s admitted social services are involved!
So ‘knowing’ all of this. KP didn’t tell PA to keep the kids away from Kieran etc she had Kieran into the house long after they were separated doing handiwork, and he even helped Kris fix some cabinets… KP expects us to believe she wouldn’t have DESTROYED him if there were victims that she knew about, whilst SS placed B and J with him…

• Heart
  • Wow

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Just when you think she couldn’t sink any lower! Poor Jett and Bunny. I hope they don’t get put into care because of this!

• Sad
  • Heart
I know these people are strangers to me but I am genuinely shocked by this dark turn of events.
This thread has generally been entertaining and a bit silly, dogs with huge grins etc. But this is awful.

I do tend to believe victims when they come forward, but this doesnt feel right, Katie has used rape allegations for attention before, event claiming Pete You Cunt knew about it, which he denied.
She changed her child abuse story more often than she changes her knickers so knows what the truth is, she has lied so much that she probably doesnt even know.

I hope the truth comes out and Keiran is either cleared or faces the consequences if he is guilty. Either way, its a stain that will never come out.
I agree about something not feeling right. She has a loooooooooooooong history of being the tramp who cried wolf! Women like her give real rape/sexual victims a bad name, and stop genuine perverts being locked up.

• Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Bloody hell, she actually says "underage victims"
This is a serious crime, if true

It’s also serious crime if she’s made allegations and started a smear campaign against him if not true. She should be keeping quiet 1) for the sake of her children and 2) so that IF it is true the victims get a fair trial.

She’s quick to post sun articles when they are written about one of her enemies. Anything bad written about her is a apparently a lie though 🧐

• Angry

hayleybaby

VIP Member
That’s what’s really pissed me off. If both parents aren’t classed as fit then they’ll be put into care - wtf. Absolute scum bag

Social aren’t gonna say ‘oh you was right all along, have your kids back. Regardless of what Kieron may or may not of done. She is still not fit to have them in full time care so unless another family member comes forward and is agreed by ss the kids could be put in care.

• Sad

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I have wondered this.... Just a ploy to get back at Kieran!

I truly hope that Cole is keeping a little black book on it and will destroy her soon! She is the most vile creature.

Bangs on about mental elf, yet publicly slams Kieran what about his, his family, and not to mention ALL her kids with such an allegation. Makes a complete mockery of "Harvey's Law".

There will be a lot of deflection posts today, I'm sure!
She doesn’t a fuck about those poor babies mental health. I’m really upset about this knowing these babies could potentially go into care because of this. I’m a foster kid and I’m finding it really triggering!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

karma4klattie

VIP Member
If they’re not in his acre they sure as hell won’t be returned into yours with your history! Steady on KP if you’re not carefully they’ll be in sole care of the state…

Wonder how her anti-bullying/trolling stance is supported by her posting such filth over social media. The poor, poor children
This has got nothing to do with her children, they don't even enter her thinking, it's all about her hatred of Kieran and Michelle. How dare they be happy, how dare they have a baby.......

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don't believe any of this for one single minute. The police would have hauled him in asap. I actually hate her tonight. I laugh and joke with everybody on here but she's just so horrible now that she's actually quite scary! Poor Kieran and Michelle and those poor little kids, she just couldn't bear to see that little family happy could she? If Carwash has any sense at all he should get those skates on tonight, down that drive and out of that horror house and it's occupant. He's stuffed if he stays. Either disappear into the gutter with her or end up on the receiving end of something like this.
I said months ago that she's actually dangerous & needs sectioning. She believes she is invincible & can do exactly as she pleases. She is always the victim in every scenario. She cares for no one but herself. She cares for nothing other than money. I truly believe she is capable of killing someone with no fucks given. It wouldn't be her fault & she would be the victim. She is sick & lost all grasp of reality.

• Heart
'THEY ARE SO BRAVE FOR COMING FORWARD'

ok......coming forward to WHO Cunt face? If they came forward to the POLICE, you would not be informed..... before the man has even been
fecking questioned? You were not the victim, so you wouldn't know. It seems to me like she tried desperately to root out dirt with her rancid snout....or it's actually all from her drug addled, delusional brain.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I think she could end up in some serious trouble over this one.

Firstly if he did do it she has just fucked up the prosecutions case by being high posting on social media.
The victim will not get justice because Katie went to the police and before allowing their investigation to be complete sold the story and put it all over the internet.
This actually falls under Perverting The Course of Justice and there are very strict rules when dealing with allegations of sexual assault. False claims can lead to life imprisonment.

Her actions cover the requirements needed to bring prosecution. Her posts suggest intention of malice.
'Everyone will know what a perverted cretin he is'. 'He is the liar, Manipulator Narcissist'. 'he deserves to be in jail for life'.
Then followed up with a totally bizarre statement which would be shown as a motive 'How socials are allowing him to have my children baffles me'.

The worst part is her statement about the police not believing her. The way it is worded implies he did do it, she tried to intervene, the police did nothing. That is a very big allegation that is attempting to state the police are not serious about rape.

What is important to understand here is that in terms of false allegations the person who made the allegation is classified as the suspect.
The papers say she contacted the police but she herself says they came to her.
I think it is pretty obvious she went to them because the victim would have been instructed by CPS on actions that could hinder successful prosecution. Specifically releasing information that would boost the defences case.
Add to that he was not visited by police, was not taken to the station nor cautioned. That suggests to me the police do not think the story adds up.

If they went to her she will have signed a witness statement. This means the statement would be scrutinised to check for false facts. More specifically it will be checked to see if the statement can be used in court. If it can be used she will have to attend court as a witness.

There is no way she will agree to that as she will be cross examined. She has so many skeletons in her closet she will be scared of them being aired for everyone to hear. The defence will easily prove she has an axe to grind against Kieran and his family. The previous court judgements will show that.

Her own statements will be savaged. She said she went to the police in 2016 to report his grooming. She then divorced him. As we all know they only recently got divorced. She will have to explain why she stayed for 2+ more years together and allowed her older children to be around him.
She tried to save this child but didn't try to save her own children?

I really do think we are entering the end game with her now.
I wonder if Michelle reads here, this is a great post and might be helpful.

Anyway, I'm going to drop out for now I think as this has rattled me. My stance is always to believe women, but in this case the only woman we have heard from so far is Katie Price, and the way that she has spewed out this bile is just so so wrong. Like everything else she'll win, she always comes out on top and I just can't watch anymore. Not when things like this are being dragged into the public arena, and there's now a real possibility of 2 innocent children ending up in the care system. People might think that won't happen but it really could. They're the ones that stand to be really hurt here. It's all gone beyond celebrity gossip now, it's just becoming tragic.

• Heart
  • Sad

YellowTail

VIP Member
If they’re not in his acre they sure as hell won’t be returned into yours with your history! Steady on KP if you’re not carefully they’ll be in sole care of the state…

Wonder how her anti-bullying/trolling stance is supported by her posting such filth over social media. The poor, poor children

• Heart

EyeOfTheHawk2

Social aren’t gonna say ‘oh you was right all along, have your kids back. Regardless of what Kieron may or may not of done. She is still not fit to have them in full time care so unless another family member comes forward and is agreed by ss the kids could be put in care.
Exactly. Skanky has I believe already been deemed to be the more unfit parent insofar as custody was given to KH so if there's any truth in the allegation against Kieran in respect of anyone underage then, regardless of whether he was banged up, he would lose custody and I assume going into care would be the only available option. With Skanky's record I can't imagine that social services would suddenly consider she was a fit person to bring her 2 youngest up. After all, she's got even more form now than she had when Kieran got custody.

The saddest part of all is that they have 2 lovely children who are completely innocent and yet all this is being played out in the media.

• Sad

Salyara

Katie Price 109: Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm late catching up today, was last on two or three pages, now at 26 lol 😄 x.

I leave this here while catching up 😄 x.

Resizer_16232597346920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46