Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goat doesn't smell like skanky does and his house is never in the state of Trampy Towers! He'd be very offended at the comparison! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe Coal’s saying ‘that was more bullshit’ as in KP was lying? He doesn’t actually say it was media bullshit…

I mean she literally told the sun she was punched didn’t she?

Maybe the two of them need to sit down and have a read at claims they have made. It's most important for liars to keep their story consistent..

• Haha
So as we thought channel 4 using just the filming before crash so only 3 instead of 6 and they seem to have cut Carl out of it hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She did; She made a "full and frank statement" to The Sun that there she was watching Love Island on telly surrounded by empty voddy bottles and coke wraps when
"................... loike I wuz atakd fer now weasun an' ran to 'Arv's ahse on me injurrd feyt an' stuff................................"

So the Sun invented all this did they? Yeah righty-ho skanky & wanky, of course they did :unsure: They'll have all the text and notes taken during this full and frank statement won't they??

So as we thought channel 4 using just the filming before crash so only 3 instead of 6 and they seem to have cut Carl out of it hmmm
They've got a real bargain for their 50k haven't they? hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe Coal’s saying ‘that was more bullshit’ as in KP was lying? He doesn’t actually say it was media bullshit…

I mean she literally told the sun she was punched didn’t she?
I’ve just asked Cole exactly that on his Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chanel bore initially halted filming after the alleged attack. Stories around that time suggest they were filming with Skanky & Crawl. Filming halted for a second time after her unfortunate mishap in the car. However no mention of Crawl being in the program at that point, just her 🤔
Also reports stating the BBC follow up program about HER & Harvey was scrapped altogether 🤔🤷

FFS what will it take for the rancid old bleep to be scrapped 😡🤯

And the feckin' article describing her as a 'devoted mum of 5'....... whaaaaaaaat?? Who the duck writes this absolute shite?? She wasn't a 'devoted mum' when she had bleeping custody!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And the feckin' article describing her as a 'devoted mum of 5'....... whaaaaaaaat?? Who the duck writes this absolute shite?? She wasn't a 'devoted mum' when she had bleeping custody!
Doting mum's don't lose custody of their kids. I'm led to believe it's incredibly bloody hard for that to happen, so she must have a social services rap sheet the length of the great wall of China!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Doting mum's don't lose custody of their kids. I'm led to believe it's incredibly bloody hard for that to happen, so she must have a social services rap sheet the length of the great wall of China!
All the people on her gram wittering about what a great mum she is, even when challenged just shout troll. FFS SHE is the only troll in the room (Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
All the people on her gram wittering about what a great mum she is, even when challenged just shout troll. FFs SHE is the only troll in the room (Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.)
ABSO-BLOODY-LUTELY it boils my piss that the red tops and zelebs misuse the word "troll" - its about the "baiting" not the "calling out"

• Heart
  • Angry
Thought Harvey had trashed the house when he was “home” at Christmas and she was “exhausted “ from looking after him. Can,t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Channel 4 should still not be showing these shows, once the drink drive crash happened. They should have be pulled. She’s not even completed her sentence yet and they are promoting her on tv, it looks like channel 4 are saying it’s ok to commit criminal offences, and still not be blacklisted. What sort of impression does that give. I thought channel 4 had higher standards, obviously not.

Reactions: 52
Is Cole just staying with her until Slapgate is resolved? At the moment she is protecting him and not cooperating with the investigation after she sobered up. She has chosen Cole over her kids, But if he were to dump her she would go ballistic and probably give evidence against him as revenge

However Cole's latest tweet is interesting and seems "carefully worded"
"she was never hit in the face. That was more bullshit"
Does that mean she was hit elsewhere?
Although I do believe that the fight may have been mutual

Reactions: 39
All the people on her gram wittering about what a great mum she is, even when challenged just shout troll. FFS SHE is the only troll in the room (Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.)
Yeah, it's time for her fans to renew their DENSA memberships.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s obvious some fuckingporkies have been told,hoping the tit what happened we will find out.🤞Not holding me breathe.😡

Reactions: 29
If memory serves me right ... didnt one of the ` tea ` servers, say ..... he had her on the floor and ` stamped on her cheek `.... so ` the dickless wonder ... billy no bollocks ... woman hating scumbag ` is correct, he didnt hit her, just stood on her face, while she lay on the floor🤔 ... you honestly couldnt make up this bleeping BS if you tried ... these two thick cretins, give ` chavs ` a bad name 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.