Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's Michelle I feel most sorry for. With that as her step-children's "Mother", and having to deal with her constant nonsense. Now having to support her partner through these allegations that could lose them everything, and then put on a brave face for 4 kids, one of whom is a baby and needs constant attention. I'd have a breakdown if I was her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Notredamn

VIP Member
Reporting another woman’s alleged rape, going against the wishes of the alleged victim is one of the worst, most traumatising betrayals you can commit as well. It should only ever come from the woman concerned as it’s she who has to go through the process. I honestly have no idea what to think of all this as I take accusations seriously.
Katie fucking Price is a woeful, hideous human either way.

• Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't believe Kieran's guilty. This smacks of a smear, especially the timing, as KP's problems have ramped up. Hope he clears his name and that KP doesn't succeed in wrecking him and Michelle's relationship.

• Heart

BlondeAlto

This story has actually really upset me. I know we have a laugh at how vile she is, but this is just the worst thing to do to someone. I don’t believe for a second that it was rape - although we joke about Keiran’s todger, he looks like a man with kind eyes, and his photos of his lovely family don’t look staged at all. I cannot believe there is any truth in this, and Skanky has just made it all up.
I can’t imagine what Kieran and Michelle must be going through right now 💔💔

• Heart

Salyara

@PTMe didn't you mention her home was a shrine to Kieran?
Not exactly the behavior of someone who hated him and was divorcing him as he's groomed underage girls!
She's so full of shit

• Heart

NotTheDoctor26

She is an absolute joke. Even if she did think this about him and stayed friendly with him afterwards, which I highly doubt, as others have said she would of been shouting this from the rooftops. Also, if I thought my husband was into grooming women (or girls) for sex, my teen daughter would never be in his company again, I would be calling the police there and then. This is someone who moves men into her home, with young kids in the house, when she barely knows anything about them. We all noticed how inappropriate cole has sometimes been around P. This may be because he isn’t used to be around teen girls but it could also be because he has an unnatural interest in them. She didn’t care enough about her kids to protect them around her random bed partners. If these allegations are untrue, I really hope Pete the cunt digs into his pocket to help Keiran fight this evil bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Carls post has really riled me. If true, it’s one of the worst crimes and he is making light of it with the shit hitting the fan picture. He doesn’t care about the victim only that he’s got one up on Kieron,

absolute scumbags.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
"I wasn't believed by authorities" that'll be because you're a liar. This won't go anywhere, there was obviously no evidence before and presumably the girl denied it before, but mud sticks. Urgh vile situation.

• Sad
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Firstly I hope to god (if he exists!) it’s not true
Secondly I hope to god she gets every single bit of karma come her way. She is vile. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. She hasn’t thought of her kids who have already had so much crap their way - this is not stable parenting in the slightest. Keep dignified - if it’s true it’ll be proven - and then you can crow all you like but seriously this has disgusted me 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
Feeling bad for Jett and Bunny right now, don't know how much they are aware of but this will surely come back to bite them
On two of her posts she’s mentioned her children, so she’s really making it look like that’s why she’s involved in all this. She claims to have known for years yet maintained a friendly relationship with him until he pissed her off over custody. Now this. Her and Coal have been firing warnings for days and now this. And why is she trying to entice people with ‘more shocking details to come’ in a sexual assault accusation? Why is she commenting publicly, she could fuck things up for any victims.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven…

• Sad
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wrongly accusing KH could be a huge mistake. I am sure the accusations are untrue. She allowed him to take Princess to see Little Mix in 2017. She said he was a great father & still continued to see him & film with him for documentaries after 2016. WHY bring this up so many years later? I believe because she's lost custody of the kids & Kieran said she should have gone to jail for the drink/drug driving she's trying to persecute him. She truly is EVIL & VERY dangerous. WHEN he is cleared, he should forget about any confidentiality doc's he's signed and sell stories about what really happened in the marriage & what she's really like. I'm sure tabloids/magazines would be queuing up to pay him loads for exclusives. They'd probably even cover any law costs IF she took him to court for disclosing the info. IF I was Kieran I would most definitely be issuing legal proceeding about the latest lies & I hope the police do her too for wasting their time & false allegations. She's causing terrible damage to the 2 youngest kids, who are happy & secure with Kieran & Michelle. Maybe Social Services will be involved. She has totally gone way too far this time. Alex Reid suffered due to her & now Kieran. I really am disgusted how bitter, twisted & evil she really is. Absolutely terrible what she's now done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Beyond appalling, we don’t know the story but it should be private to shield the kids
can you imagine today, taking the kids to school ? he could be banned from the school while inquiries are completed ? those poor kids ! years ago, my dad killed someone, us kids were not told about it, but our daily newspaper dissappeared for days ,while the court proceedings were on etc. my mother tried to protect us from the news but i do remember a kid in the playground asking me if "my dads name" was my father and the man who was in the papers,(hence reason why i went looking for the daily newspaper) someone later brought a newspaper into school for me to read. I was only 8 or 9 at the time and to this day,i remember the teachers and kids faces, when they looked at me. i never told my mother i knew. those little kids WILL know about this, because someone WILL tell them, wether an adult lets it slip out,a friend innocently asks them or some bully kid teases them with it.

• Sad
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Maybe the mirror picked up on how the Sun worded this and thought 'adult male' implied the female was not an adult?

View attachment 1000777
In a Daily Fail article from October 2019 they say Lauren Cook is 20. If the alleged rape took place in 2016 Lauren would have been 16 or 17. The age of consent in the UK is 16 not 18 as in the USA. Bitchy Pwicey may have been listening to the Prince Andrew/Ghislaine Maxwell case where they refer to girls under the age of 18 as being minors and she saw the chance to hang Kieran out to dry.

See Cole, your turn next. She simmers with hate and bides her time.

• Heart

Twinkletoes95

I imagine what we see and talk about on here is only the tip of the iceberg and what Kieran, Pete, Michelle and Emily deal with almost daily is actually much worse. What a nightmare to be trapped in.

• Sad

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Exactly. Skanky has I believe already been deemed to be the more unfit parent insofar as custody was given to KH so if there's any truth in the allegation against Kieran in respect of anyone underage then, regardless of whether he was banged up, he would lose custody and I assume going into care would be the only available option. With Skanky's record I can't imagine that social services would suddenly consider she was a fit person to bring her 2 youngest up. After all, she's got even more form now than she had when Kieran got custody.

The saddest part of all is that they have 2 lovely children who are completely innocent and yet all this is being played out in the media.
Social services also don’t want the kids around Carl so she would have to end things with him if she was to have any chance of having them back!

• Heart