Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha ,clothes with "man" written on, (just incase your not sure), the far away look in his eyes (while he thinks of some one else other than the horror, that is taking his photo), a large bulge in his pants for all to see (proberbly, a rolled up pair of socks down his crotch to make you think he got something worth looking at), posing with legs akimble (cos he thinks he looks cool and is hoping to be noticed and signed up by some talent scout)........ in reality, hes most likely, airing his heavily bandaged little cock because its sore, because of ,having to strap a piece of wood across it to stop him falling in Katie

Someone is looking for attention. Extra engagement and replies today. Hoping for abuse so they can complain about being trolled afterwards!
hes flirting lol,time to kick katie to the kerb.

Well she probably still struggles with getting in the bath with those poorly feet afterall and afraid she will drown 🙄 probably getting flashbacks which is affecting her mental health, or no that was last Saturday, she was fine by Thursday.

She has lost sight of which narrative she wants to use, 2022 is going to be the best year of her life, but she is struggling with her ongoing trauma (but only when she gets negative media stories) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope you have been for your weekly therapy this week, along with your weekly trip to see Harvey. 👍
she will NEVER drown with those tits !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Well, get this
Cole hasn’t actually posted anything or been seen in any of KP posts since Wednesday when he just posted a photo of Vegas.
Beginning of the week he was banging on about people owing him money. Maybe he owes the people above him money for the Coke and is keeping a low profile?
Or maybe he is recovering from a penis enlargement op?
I don’t know - but the silence is telling.,..
i think shes just thick and had others to do all that for her........but, regarding the spelling etc; i can only speak for myself, before i retired, part of my job with social services was filling in forms and reports etc., everything was precise, , spelling, gramer etc.. ....i cant be bothered now if i spell things right or not, if im not sure, i dont bother checking and its worse if ive had a drink. most likely the same with Katie, if she knows how to spell, like me, she just can't be arsed !

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been howling at Carls comment on Insta about having to go back to pick up his hole. I’m surprised no one has commented on his new nickname for Dolly

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not to judge obviously, but how on earth does Katie Price still have fans?!!!!
And what sort of people become her fans, even in her heyday she was just a talentless person who got famous from her comedy boobs and shameless antics
What sort of people aspire to be her?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not to judge obviously, but how on earth does Katie Price still have fans?!!!!
And what sort of people become her fans, even in her heyday she was just a talentless person who got famous from her comedy boobs and shameless antics
What sort of people aspire to be her?
Exactly. Media hype and an inflatable bag of plastic shite. Rotten inside and out, the kids have been popped out as cash cows and marriages for money and media coverage. Same old rinse and repeat story lines. Hoping it has a good night on the coke tonight.

Reactions: 23
Exactly. Media hype and an inflatable bag of plastic shite. Rotten inside and out, the kids have been popped out as cash cows and marriages for money and media coverage. Same old rinse and repeat story lines. Hoping it has a good night on the coke tonight.
The only value Katie provides to society is entertainment. She's just a clown but at least a clown has talent. A more apt description would be a mental asylum patient in one of the old timey freak shows, no offence to mentally ill people

Reactions: 15
Long week at work. Too many pages to catch up on. What's the silly bint been up to now? Anything of interest?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.