Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"After a long day" yeah, we know how you really relax! And there is hardly water in there. No wonder your exes said you smell (bad)

Her breakfast and "Cole's" breakfast. She's the healthy one and he's having the sweets apparently. What an exciting life they lead! The banter is side splitting!
Well she probably still struggles with getting in the bath with those poorly feet afterall and afraid she will drown 🙄 probably getting flashbacks which is affecting her mental health, or no that was last Saturday, she was fine by Thursday.

She has lost sight of which narrative she wants to use, 2022 is going to be the best year of her life, but she is struggling with her ongoing trauma (but only when she gets negative media stories) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope you have been for your weekly therapy this week, along with your weekly trip to see Harvey. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe he’s pissed off he’s been edited out of the MM show 🤔
Why do you think KH hasn’t posted B&J for weeks either. Overload of Apollo but none of the older 2….
Could it be that there is a family court hearing soon? I see she has sold a story to OK Magazine about J&P not wanting to stay in MM and it is written as if they told the story. She is just so tone deaf and again is a law unto herself if PA and KH are not posting pics about their respective offspring. She will sell her soul to make a buck.

Reactions: 23
"After a long day" yeah, we know how you really relax! And there is hardly water in there. No wonder your exes said you smell (bad)

Her breakfast and "Cole's" breakfast. She's the healthy one and he's having the sweets apparently. What an exciting life they lead! The banter is side splitting!
Isnt she supposed to have scars on them mashed up feet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could it be that there is a family court hearing soon? I see she has sold a story to OK Magazine about J&P not wanting to stay in MM and it is written as if they told the story. She is just so tone deaf and again is a law unto herself if PA and KH are not posting pics about their respective offspring. She will sell her soul to make a buck.
Price has no soul

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well she probably still struggles with getting in the bath with those poorly feet afterall and afraid she will drown 🙄 probably getting flashbacks which is affecting her mental health, or no that was last Saturday, she was fine by Thursday.

She has lost sight of which narrative she wants to use, 2022 is going to be the best year of her life, but she is struggling with her ongoing trauma (but only when she gets negative media stories) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope you have been for your weekly therapy this week, along with your weekly trip to see Harvey. 👍
And done all this weeks Community Service

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No , she really wasn’t 😂😂😂 if you’re speaking comparatively , then yes I’ll give you that.
.But everything is relative.

She went further than the other “ glamma modews” she fucked anything that moved , had a sailors mouth , no boundaries , drugs ( yes from an early age) pissed all the time .

She was tabloid fodder & they fed each other .

Both their time is over . Hers & the coke fuelled red tops .

It was a lucrative symbiotic relationship , nothing more , nothing less .

This no mark made money that she never should have done by acting like the pie 🥧 🔑hag that she is. It’s done.

Anyone with any intellect would’ve made future provision , but she hasn’t . She is incapable , a narcissist and a moron .
Couldn’t have put it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually like this

Holy tit, I think he's trying to emulate James Blunt's twitter. He just does not have the same level of wit though
I think he’s been told to be less aggressive.He comes across better like this.Soooo...... either a road to Damascus moment where he understands he has been too nasty for his own good, or new PR advice.
Just realised I’ve echoed The posts of Noggin and Helena.😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

jeez nothing beats soaking yourself in your own self inportance.........

Reactions: 14
Guess his new management are now replying - bet he's been advised to be less aggy, be more engaging, less bitey, more likeable.... All to loose that Biffa persona!!
Maybe they could advise him to actually do something worthwhile with his life, not just post endless photos of 'kewl' cars, energy drinks and him looking bored and constipated in a tracksuit. Then he might come across as a well-rounded person. We all know what will happen with that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they could advise him to actually do something worthwhile with his life, not just post endless photos of 'kewl' cars, energy drinks and him looking bored and constipated in a tracksuit. Then he might come across as a well-rounded person. We all know what will happen with that though.
Love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess his new management are now replying - bet he's been advised to be less aggy, be more engaging, less bitey, more likeable.... All to loose that Biffa persona!!
I bet they've seen the comments here. About how he's been abusive to women on insta. So they're trying to change that perception of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.