Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His curtains are as bad as Katie’s on the pics of her sticking her phone up her fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long week at work. Too many pages to catch up on. What's the silly bint been up to now? Anything of interest?
Made the tabloid news by slagging off Emily Andre for preventing Princess from visiting Katie at the Priory
Accused Emily of being as fame hungry as she is

Who wants to bet £1000 that Katie Price will die in 20 years or less of an OD?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew Cole reminded me of someone! The spelling of the word bringing ('Brining ', apparently) on his latest post & it all click into place. Similar hairstyle, similar intellect - Good old Kurtain 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you and you're welcome 🥰❤💕💖🤗😘 xx
I loved your gif, made me happy seeing that ❤💖🤗😘 xx
I loved making the Boris pic too 🥰 x.

Cole you not meant to attach Amy F Price's oxygen tank thingy to the wall ..unless his had Amy installed into the fireplace before bricking it up 😄 x.

View attachment 991024
This makes me just wanna run up to him and give him a Wedgie 🤣🤣

• Haha
To be honest Helana I don't think she's ever had much intellect many moons ago I watched a programme billed young model becomes great business woman or something similar, I was so let down I expected to see a young woman, making cut throat decisions, marketing genius, financial acumen, heading up board meetings etc. Omg! I didn't know her at all before this. She came over really crass, I wasn't sure if she was a bona-fide East Ender or lazy in speaking, I thought Brighton was posh lol, she never had anything intelligent to say, these days she'd be assessed for some kind of sen at school.
She'd bought a place in Brighton I think, it was, it was the pits, discarded KFC boxes, mucky, like every place she's lived in, except if the current bloke cleaned it up. Apart from that it was just her doing photo shoots and promoting things she put her name to that was obviously deals brokered by management, not that she was actually doing anything other than promotion. I came away thinking how sad a silly little s****er, could even get that amount of attention from the media, but obviously there was a fan base out there. 🙄

I guess the filth, the smell, having no routine, decent meals/times, men going through the revolving door. Unless she spent time doing make up with the girls, there's no interaction, no playing games, no arts and crafts etc, having no rules maybe fun for a while but the rest of the environment is probably just as disturbing as it was for Harv.
East end accent isn’t that lazy Estuary English. Brighton is a fair way away!

She's put up a throwback video of her and Harvey baking carrot cake and she's bouncing about like a frog. I can't download it but you're not missing anything. You can't filter a video and she looks every ounce the plastic surgery addict in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PSA: Stop making stupid people famous!
This goes for the love island idiots, reality tv stars, second-rate performers and athletes, YouTubers and now TikTokkers!
What happened to admiring people for their talent, work ethic and positive contribution?
Can we have more of Malala Yousafazi and less of Katie Price in the media please?
Is she just a skinny white girl or actually pretty?
I feel she has a pretty ordinary face...lovely lips though
Charlize Theron is miles hotter
1642267920637.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what on earth it could be about Emily that grinds KPs gears ... 🤔🤦‍♀️🤣
they both look pretty plain
except Katie ruined her looks entirely with a tit lifestyle and surgery
katie's vanity and lack of control finished her looks but Emily has more self-control and so can keep her looks for a longer time than Katie

Evening all, check out Dawg, Bounty Hunter, mullets are back in fashion, not curtains! 😂

• Haha
She's put up a throwback video of her and Harvey baking carrot cake and she's bouncing about like a frog. I can't download it but you're not missing anything. You can't filter a video and she looks every ounce the plastic surgery addict in it.
Jesus.... Her hair looks horrendous!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually like this

Holy tit, I think he's trying to emulate James Blunt's twitter. He just does not have the same level of wit though
Off-topic, but James Blunt's best-ever Twitter reply - in fact, this may have been the best tweet of all time - was to a guy who said "Why does James Blunt sing like his willy is being stood on?" Blunt replied "Damn thing's always getting caught under my feet."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She's back sharing old pics of Harvey, maybe her camera wasn't working today ;)
Like the camera wasn’t working in Las Vegas 🤔
Does make you wonder if after that outburst his college have finally put their foot down. No visit last weekend, not looking likely this weekend either.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
they both look pretty plain
except Katie ruined her looks entirely with a tit lifestyle and surgery
katie's vanity and lack of control finished her looks but Emily has more self-control and so can keep her looks for a longer time than Katie
She's younger, not cosmetically or bodily enhanced yet still better looking.
But more importantly, she's married to PA!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Knew Cole reminded me of someone! The spelling of the word bringing ('Brining ', apparently) on his latest post & it all click into place. Similar hairstyle, similar intellect - Good old Kurtain 😁
Kurtain was nice tho

Made the tabloid news by slagging off Emily Andre for preventing Princess from visiting Katie at the Priory
Accused Emily of being as fame hungry as she is

Who wants to bet £1000 that Katie Price will die in 20 years or less of an OD?
That’s a bit optimistic I’ve got £50 on 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off-topic, but James Blunt's best-ever Twitter reply - in fact, this may have been the best tweet of all time - was to a guy who said "Why does James Blunt sing like his willy is being stood on?" Blunt replied "Damn thing's always getting caught under my feet."
He's ace, I love his replies to the haters!

Reactions: 22
PSA: Stop making stupid people famous!
This goes for the love island idiots, reality tv stars, second-rate performers and athletes, YouTubers and now TikTokkers!
What happened to admiring people for their talent, work ethic and positive contribution?
Can we have more of Malala Yousafazi and less of Katie Price in the media please?

Is she just a skinny white girl or actually pretty?
I feel she has a pretty ordinary face...lovely lips though
Charlize Theron is miles hotter
View attachment 991316
Well they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but even so, makes me wonder if Pricey's beholders are all blinded cyclops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.