Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they've seen the comments here. About how he's been abusive to women on insta. So they're trying to change that perception of him!
Wouldn’t it be amusing if Cole started to do really well by himself.It doesn’t matter if Kp thinks he’s the one, she would still be seething.Cue arguments starting with “ If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be....”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is her “secret” 🤣 Cracks me up that she even uses it AFTER having her makeup done professionally. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mirror Mirror on the wall which is the best picture filter of them all. The wicked queen in the real picture has a face like she took a bite into of the poison apple.

• Haha
Could it be that there is a family court hearing soon? I see she has sold a story to OK Magazine about J&P not wanting to stay in MM and it is written as if they told the story. She is just so tone deaf and again is a law unto herself if PA and KH are not posting pics about their respective offspring. She will sell her soul to make a buck.
She never had a soul to begin with. The eyes are the window to the soul. Hers are totally and utterly dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guess his new management are now replying - bet he's been advised to be less aggy, be more engaging, less bitey, more likeable.... All to loose that Biffa persona!!
Too late Crawl. Far too late. We have it all here.
On record.
For posterity. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
@Pom Bear im only just catching up on the thread and the last one closed but thank you so much for this. It made me snort laugh out loud. You’re a ⭐ ❤

Thank you and you're welcome 🥰❤💕💖🤗😘 xx
I loved your gif, made me happy seeing that ❤💖🤗😘 xx
I loved making the Boris pic too 🥰 x.

Cole you not meant to attach Amy F Price's oxygen tank thingy to the wall ..unless his had Amy installed into the fireplace before bricking it up 😄 x.

Resizer_16422573995290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you and you're welcome 🥰❤💕💖🤗😘 xx
I loved your gif, made me happy seeing that ❤💖🤗😘 xx
I loved making the Boris pic too 🥰 x.

Cole you not meant to attach Amy F Price's oxygen tank thingy to the wall ..unless his had Amy installed into the fireplace before bricking it up 😄 x.

View attachment 991024
Pom your pictures make me smile soooo much 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Well... according to her, he's the biggest she's had... so far!
As we’ve all seen since though, there is nothing there. That pic is so false. If he was naturally like that he’d have been waving it around in his joggers for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.