Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's ace, I love his replies to the haters!
I know. He's so quick. Twitter completely changed the way he's perceived by the public. He sold a lot of records, but everyone thought he was really drippy - then he started a Twitter account and started demolishing the haterz. Practically overnight: most popular man on the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
More Poor and shoddy Journalism in the rags today , (Story about the MM) If you want to know the facts this is the place to come , Top investigators on here , the papers print absolute garbage ,cant even get the Basic facts right

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to judge obviously, but how on earth does Katie Price still have fans?!!!!
And what sort of people become her fans, even in her heyday she was just a talentless person who got famous from her comedy boobs and shameless antics
What sort of people aspire to be her?
anyone born since 2000(who either dont want to work 9to5, or at all, but want all the plastic surgery, designer crap and free stuff, just for having followers (sheep) or the" dolites" who want to live on benefits for life (NOT genuine claimants down on their luck, i must add,) the ones happy to either sire or have multiply kids by different partners, with no sense to stop or think of the poor kids involved, people who wear their pyjamas shopping r outside (putting bins out wearing them,perfectly acceptable) and those that are braindead, this is her fan base

She's younger, not cosmetically or bodily enhanced yet still better looking.
But more importantly, she's married to PA!
Emily has an inner beauty that shines through too, she wants to help others, by being a doctor she can.so shes not selfish. katies a selfish hot mess !

Reactions: 33
anyone born since 2000(who either dont want to work 9to5, or at all, but want all the plastic surgery, designer crap and free stuff, just for having followers (sheep) or the" dolites" who want to live on benefits for life (NOT genuine claimants down on their luck, i must add,) the ones happy to either sire or have multiply kids by different partners, with no sense to stop or think of the poor kids involved, people who wear their pyjamas shopping r outside (putting bins out wearing them,perfectly acceptable) and those that are braindead, this is her fan base

Emily has an inner beauty that shines through too, she wants to help others, by being a doctor she can.so shes not selfish. katies a selfish hot mess !
Its time like this that I think Idiocracy is a documentary, not a comedy

God doesn't come down here anymore-- he fears what he has created!

I question the personality/character of anyone who marries Peter Andre, who although not as bad as Katie, is also a fame-hungry and talentless attention seeker

Reactions: 7
I think it must be trouble in paradise but she won't get rid of him. Pwice cant survive without a man. She needs to have a bf to validate her.

Her face here 🤣 I bet she wasn't happy with him posting this one back then (the "honeymoon" period)
He's so classy 🙄 They're perfect for each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Despite having two kids Emily is effortlessly slim. Despite having numerous liposuctions Katie is packing more timber than Carl has down his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the last time she was pictured with Princess was back in Sept(except for the christmas picture taken at Amys house)i wonder if Princess and Junior Jett and Bunny will be on her tv programme about renovating the mucky mansion because if they were turning it into the family home she is always saying the kids would want a say in the make over of their bedrooms(i can not wait to see if all the footage of the programme was done before slapgate and her car crash because at the time the programme was reported to have been put on hold and if you look at all the pictures taken outside of the house since nothing as changed(infact it is now a dumping ground for all his old cars)if you check the sun for old pictures all the pictures advertising the programme are taken from before slapgate

Reactions: 18

Well... according to her, he's the biggest she's had... so far!
'carljwoods you’re actually any girl’s dream come true' 🤣🤣🤣 More like nightmare. Plus does she not get that however 'big' you are is definitely not an indication of how GOOD they are?! (although that pic he has completely stuffed something down his shorts 🤢🤮). She's like a bleeping teenager! Mind you, she probably appreciates size more as it's probably akin to a sausage down an alleyway at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's put up a throwback video of her and Harvey baking carrot cake and she's bouncing about like a frog. I can't download it but you're not missing anything. You can't filter a video and she looks every ounce the plastic surgery addict in it.
Every time I see that clip I think she's going to do something rude to Harv. Just my dirty mind I suppose...

Reactions: 5
'carljwoods you’re actually any girl’s dream come true' 🤣🤣🤣 More like nightmare. Plus does she not get that however 'big' you are is definitely not an indication of how GOOD they are?! (although that pic he has completely stuffed something down his shorts 🤢🤮). She's like a bleeping teenager! Mind you, she probably appreciates size more as it's probably akin to a sausage down an alleyway at this point...
Why does she feel the need to do this with her new men, she did it with boys on too, does she think people are stupid and dont notice the pics she posts 3 days later hes half the size he was previously. It's almost like saying to the guys you dont have enough , stuff that in there to make you look better. You just had to look at his pics the other night in his house to see he has a teeny weeny, tinky winky .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good old comments section from the Mirror....

JMuzza46 MIN AGO
Right this is true story. I live near them and I know a few guys that have a mate who delivers pizza. The guy hates them. They never tip and are never polite. His mates dared him to pick his nose and put his bogeys on the pizza next time. He had to film himself doing it. He did it and those two muggins probably ate it.
REPLY3 REPLIES 4

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think Carl’s ‘trying’ to follow the tips from his new management team, particularly concentrating on number 3 today 🤔
Sadly I did have a chuckle at some of the responses to his curtains picture tonight (including some of his replies 🤦‍♀️)

In fairness my son is on day 3 of covid, my gran died in the early hours of this morning so I had to attend hospital where I was reunified with my estranged parents after 8 years (the dead body in the room was the least awkward part of the experience) and my period arrived today so I am officially starting my medication for ivf so all in all my mind may not be as sharp as it should be today 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Does anybody know what happened to the council looking into him running a business from the MM

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.