Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BunnyCudds should be toast once KP is, or should that be Welsh rarebit! 🍞 😂
Massive carnage on the Mirror comments today. I reckon Bunny has about 6 aliases. Does she ever pop her head in here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As Bunny always says, why have a burger when you can have steak? But as usual Bunny has it the wrong way round. I'm sure the kids all prefer their nice comfortable clean homes with no MUAs, videographers, hairdressers etc floating about every day!
I've realised that most kids know where and when they are better off even when they might say the opposite to please other people.
J & P, B & J, all of them really know in their hearts who is looking after them, who ferries them about and puts food in their bellys.
It's ok for a short time to be left to roam free and do as you like, staying up all hours and eating crap but you only have to see them in the current normal family settings provided by the fathers and their wives to see they are happy and content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.