Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Yes I think she said a few weeks ago she had been banned. Not sure how long for. Now Katie makes them travel all the way from Essex to Horsham to do her hair and makeup. Hope they get paid. More cash is it Katie?
I doubt they get paid. The only payment they receive is the “privilege” of doing hair and makeup for Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
This really doesn't tally up with the "My PoOr BRoKeN FeeT" story does it?!
Exactly, I mentioned not long ago on here she had started following a roller skating IG account…Maybe she will fall on her arse and break that too…

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Every news article I read, I keep thinking of Katie's claim to a drama free 2022 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for the hints at being up the duff again, well her fans are complete morons they would believe
the earth is flat if Katie said so.

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Still all quiet on the Cokie front. I’m amazed she’s managed to keep her head down so much. Usually she can’t help sticking her neck out. I wonder if someone told her to “bind her beak” after her nasty little outburst.

Thankfully the papers have slowed their usual drip feed/drivel. I wonder if we are truly witnessing the end of the “career” of Cokie Price. It feels like the end, but until her downfall is complete I won’t believe it anymore. I used to be more a lot more naive but watching the last two years of Cokie and this planet that naïveté has been ripped away. How much longer before the bitch’s downfall is complete?

I wouldn’t be surprised if, following her downfall, she still retains a couple of the Chardonnay fans. Twats like that don’t tend to recover and will probably tell her she can climb back up to the top of the heap. Some people are unsalvageable.

I’m still lurking here in the background laughing my butt off at all your comments and photos. Wishing everyone with covid well, and keep up the fab work x

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sunday morning hack - on the road - with NO hi vis AT ALL on 🤬 This boils my p*ss - it’s totally irresponsible and puts not only your horse’s life at risk, but the drivers too… Sorry - rant over… it’s just a bugbear of mine… it’s lazy and stupid. Why risk it??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is lazy & stupid. The state of her face 🤣 full of lumps & bumps. I'd happily smooth them all out for her....with the help of a plank of wood.
Just thinking, in Skanky's case Horsham should surely be spelt WhoreSham 🤔
How's visiting Harvey EVERY weekend going?
I'm feeling Covid poorly, mardy.... extremely irritable & I really hate her stupidly huge amounts today.

@PTMe she clearly knows that 99.9% of the population detest her. Does she fully comprehend just how hated she is? Does she think she can somehow turn this around? Is she that delusional?

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member

Anyone seen her in the line up for the series starting tonight? No? Me neither 🤷 Lie after lie after fucking lie. It never stops. That's why they've bought roller boots. They'll be reenacting Dancing On Ice.....I hope he drops her doing the head banger 😁
It's her usual tactic ... No one contacts her about doing these sorts of shows anymore, producers don't return her calls, so, she pathetically suggests it herself ...makes out it's happening by planting articles like this in an effort to show she would pull in viewers

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Let’s hope they were aliens coming to take you away Katie, think that’s how she will avoid court and community service
Katie Price: I was abducted by aliens, there were reasons, but I can’t tell you yet. All will be revealed on my YouTube woooohooooo…

Attachments

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She's back sharing old pics of Harvey, maybe her camera wasn't working today ;)
Like the camera wasn’t working in Las Vegas 🤔
Does make you wonder if after that outburst his college have finally put their foot down. No visit last weekend, not looking likely this weekend either.

• Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
So as we guessed they argued both high and drunk and she ran from house and made up a story for attention and it got out of hand ( Kirsty called ambulance and they called police) hope the police charge her for wasting time
Yes, exactly.But we’re all supposed to forget about it now, as Kp has decided to change the narrative.
Never mind the inconvenience to police, emergency services, hospital etc.Or indeed the distress caused to her children, Kirsty,her family etc.

• Angry

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I honestly can't think of anything worse than losing custody of my children. How utterly tragic for a mother to pretend she's with her child when in reality she probably hasn't seen her for days. However she tries to mask it and pretend she's happy she can't be. She's an utter failure as a human being but being a failure as a mother is the ultimate shame. I don't know how she can show her face
😪 1000% this... I have grandchildren who think I'm their mum.. cos of bringing them up.... love costs nothing... how could you live like this... my brain would be frazzled with the thought of losing everyone around me...sorry TMI xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

kirajodie

VIP Member
Well it looks like 2022 really is going to be her year . This must be the HUGE surprise shes been going on about . Looking through old pics and found this. ,in 2017 KP announced she had started training to be a paramedic. It was a 5yrs course . She graduates this year , 2022. After all her hard work and studying i think we should give her a round of applause. Surely it must be true, my god she might the answer to Boris 's prayers and will single handedly save the NHS , WELL shes nearly a nurse too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LuvyaHarve

Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X
Hi Miss Lola so sorry for your loss, my Dad passed away just before Christmas and we laid him to rest yesterday. Although you're grieving, try to think about the happy memories that can lighten your heart when you're sad, that worked for me it was happy and sad tears on and off. 💜

• Heart