Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
So as we guessed they argued both high and drunk and she ran from house and made up a story for attention and it got out of hand ( Kirsty called ambulance and they called police) hope the police charge her for wasting time

Reactions: 38

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Is anyone else wondering why Amy addressed the present of the candle to "Katie and Carl", if she doesn't like Carl as many of us suspect. On KP's insta stories if anyone doesn't know what I'm referring to
I think this is last years present. As in when Krusty went round with Harvey to Amy’s and they sat in the back garden and opened presents, which was all on a video. They got her this candle then and she said then that they do every year, and it was addressed to both of them. So I think she’s passing off her Xmas 2020 present (when Carl was there as they liked him) as her Xmas 2021 present (when he’s persona non grata), to keep up appearances 😉🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Good old comments section from the Mirror....

JMuzza46 MIN AGO
Right this is true story. I live near them and I know a few guys that have a mate who delivers pizza. The guy hates them. They never tip and are never polite. His mates dared him to pick his nose and put his bogeys on the pizza next time. He had to film himself doing it. He did it and those two muggins probably ate it.
REPLY3 REPLIES 4

• Haha
  • Sick

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Her pants must be on fire the amount of lies she tells. Blade was running around the bloody cars, off a lead. No wonder so many animals have died in her care it is shocking! I mean it is basic common sense. Fuming!
She's fucking feral. Proper bikey, shitting in lay bys, wig hanging off, face like a week old rice pudding, wild dogs running around all over the gaff, 😭 can't believe she's only been decked once 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

his4r2eh

Sunday morning hack - on the road - with NO hi vis AT ALL on 🤬 This boils my p*ss - it’s totally irresponsible and puts not only your horse’s life at risk, but the drivers too… Sorry - rant over… it’s just a bugbear of mine… it’s lazy and stupid. Why risk it??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s out of her tiny little mind! She shouldn’t be allowed to own animals.
Why the fuck has she got that tiny little dog half in her body warmer?! What if she needs to (shock horror!) use both reins (which she should be doing anyway!), the dog just falls out ?! Appalling.

Buddy looks extremely tense.
She looks like a troll, an actual bridge troll.

• Angry

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I've really had enough of her life... its exhausting... soul destroying.. depressing..no children.. no life... no purpose...no job... no career... and she's brought it all on herself.....
Thank god its not our life...

• Heart
I’m really intrigued - I stumbled upon these threads in the summer last year as KP was one of the few people I’d actually heard of being discussed on Tattle. Obviously I was horrified to hear of the animal neglect and cruelty, and the poor parenting which I’d not realised before, but there are a couple of things that I wondered about:

Having only read her Instagram posts for the last six months or so, I’m intrigued to know whether back in the day was she able to spell, use correct sentence structure etc when she had some sort of management or PR? Or was she always this hilariously illiterate and dim but noone noticed?

Also, her fans or ex-fans often refer to being impressed by her business acumen - was this actually her staff advising her properly? I cannot imagine her having two brain cells to rub together to make her doing anything successful in life, so I’m wondering how it all happened before?
I have always thought she was managed well ( never believed the 'shrewd businesswoman' crap) and back in her 'prime' would have been making a large amount of money so it's sort of easy to hold on to it when you have large amounts coming in all time to replace what you spend. I imagine as she got older her earning power dwindled but she's still snorted most of it up her hooter or pilfered it on tacky clothes. I wonder if her illiteracy could be to do with continued alcohol and coke use? Alcoholics can get brain damage in the end.

• Heart

EmmaWsucks

Not to judge obviously, but how on earth does Katie Price still have fans?!!!!
And what sort of people become her fans, even in her heyday she was just a talentless person who got famous from her comedy boobs and shameless antics
What sort of people aspire to be her?

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
They’re all still reading in here…..Cole references ‘horns’ in his video and Fern MUA references ‘egg’ 🤣🤣
What's with the gormless expression they all have?
Silly pouting and pointy chins, they ALL look the same.
And all stupid clones of each other.

Hair and cars 🙄
" Where we going? "
Go to jail, go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect £200.
Fuck off and when you get there, fuck off some more you pair of daft cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart

EyeOfTheHawk2

#108 - Katie's facelift is very poor but warts and all she's on Channel 4

I'll join 265 in searching for my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I think she will arrive at bankruptcy hearing with a new accountants and ask for a delay so that they can sort out her finances
No, they won’t delay again, she’s had so many reminders and chances to settle this without going to a hearing. Time is up.

• Heart
@Warriorqueen I also belong to the larger bust brigade and I totally understand what you meant. I used to wear extra large clothing (in really hot weather) to try and stop unwanted learing and stares.

I'm sad to read what you've been through, just wanted to send kind wishes to you. x

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
@Warriorqueen I also belong to the larger bust brigade and I totally understand what you meant. I used to wear extra large clothing (in really hot weather) to try and stop unwanted learing and stares.

I'm sad to read what you've been through, just wanted to send kind wishes to you. x
Thank you. I don’t think people realize how awful it has been for us.

This has really brought back some horrible memories. Gonna take some time out 💙 you Krusties xxx

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Katie, for FUCK's sake, stop with the "Oh you're so CUTE" shite towards your kids.
Cute, handsome and mini-me are the only things you ever say about them. Is it really only about appearances? (Yes!)

Oh, and "Love my glam here?!"
So what you're saying is you think you're gorgeous.
That isn't what normal people say about themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36