Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Will that tactic work DC16? Surely she's had enough opportunities to sort out her mess long ago?

Don't forget she has as estimated monthly income of 45k - where is all that going then??

ET doesn't want her either, actually nobody does (especially Mr Price)
Eat ☕ foe gnome.

Reactions: 7

EmmaWsucks

anyone born since 2000(who either dont want to work 9to5, or at all, but want all the plastic surgery, designer crap and free stuff, just for having followers (sheep) or the" dolites" who want to live on benefits for life (NOT genuine claimants down on their luck, i must add,) the ones happy to either sire or have multiply kids by different partners, with no sense to stop or think of the poor kids involved, people who wear their pyjamas shopping r outside (putting bins out wearing them,perfectly acceptable) and those that are braindead, this is her fan base

Emily has an inner beauty that shines through too, she wants to help others, by being a doctor she can.so shes not selfish. katies a selfish hot mess !
Its time like this that I think Idiocracy is a documentary, not a comedy

anyone born since 2000(who either dont want to work 9to5, or at all, but want all the plastic surgery, designer crap and free stuff, just for having followers (sheep) or the" dolites" who want to live on benefits for life (NOT genuine claimants down on their luck, i must add,) the ones happy to either sire or have multiply kids by different partners, with no sense to stop or think of the poor kids involved, people who wear their pyjamas shopping r outside (putting bins out wearing them,perfectly acceptable) and those that are braindead, this is her fan base
God doesn't come down here anymore-- he fears what he has created!

Emily has an inner beauty that shines through too, she wants to help others, by being a doctor she can.so shes not selfish. katies a selfish hot mess !
I question the personality/character of anyone who marries Peter Andre, who although not as bad as Katie, is also a fame-hungry and talentless attention seeker

Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
She's put up a throwback video of her and Harvey baking carrot cake and she's bouncing about like a frog. I can't download it but you're not missing anything. You can't filter a video and she looks every ounce the plastic surgery addict in it.
Every time I see that clip I think she's going to do something rude to Harv. Just my dirty mind I suppose...

Reactions: 5