Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
108# Dog in your coat , you suffer from bloat , you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I really HATE my boobs. In the early 2000s, thanks to the likes of Price and Marsh, I underwent a reduction because I was sick to death of being seen as a sex object. I was habitually groped on nights out and spoken to like I was gagging for it all the time by dirty, seedy men who were living their best lives in that decade.

This stupid bitch perpetuated the belief that big tits meant you were ‘up for it’ and were a sexual object. I tried to gain weight to change the focus of what people saw but it just meant the fuckers got bigger. I was really shy and wanted to do well in my chosen career so I mutilated myself and I was SO happy. Half my nipples fell off and I developed an infection that scarred my chest but I honestly didn’t care because it meant no one looked at me anymore. I’ll never forget some secretary saying to me after ‘remember when you started and you used to wear really low cut tops and mini skirts. I used to think you were a right tart but now you’ve smartened yourself up’. I NEVER dressed like that, it was her perception because of what people like Price were sticking out there in the media.

So years later and two kids down the line, the bald headed bastards have grown back. I’ve considered doing a skanky and going to Turkey to get the wankers removed again but I have 2 children that need their mum and it’s too risky.

I don’t know why I felt compelled to write this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
Bunny has both her teeth right now on Kieran’s stories. Nice one Kieran for confirming 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thanks, guys! Can't believe that won...I was just taking the piss. :D

Can I just say (before any chubby chasers lynch me) - I don't actually think she's fat, it's just those fucking shapeless tracksuits make her look like a Zeppelin in a condom! I stand by the illiterate munter, however! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I honestly can't think of anything worse than losing custody of my children. How utterly tragic for a mother to pretend she's with her child when in reality she probably hasn't seen her for days. However she tries to mask it and pretend she's happy she can't be. She's an utter failure as a human being but being a failure as a mother is the ultimate shame. I don't know how she can show her face

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Winepig

VIP Member
No , she really wasn’t 😂😂😂 if you’re speaking comparatively , then yes I’ll give you that.
.But everything is relative.

She went further than the other “ glamma modews” she fucked anything that moved , had a sailors mouth , no boundaries , drugs ( yes from an early age) pissed all the time .

She was tabloid fodder & they fed each other .

Both their time is over . Hers & the coke fuelled red tops .

It was a lucrative symbiotic relationship , nothing more , nothing less .

This no mark made money that she never should have done by acting like the pie 🥧 🔑slag that she is. It’s done.

Anyone with any intellect would’ve made future provision , but she hasn’t . She is incapable , a narcissist and a moron .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d. Bet KP won’t be happy with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One more for tonight then back to the thread tomorrow 🥰 x.

The Fisher Katie Price cocaine phone..😄
" Pull my cord and watch me snort"

Resizer_16422127042830.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lionessarising

Sadly I did have a chuckle at some of the responses to his curtains picture tonight (including some of his replies 🤦‍♀️)

In fairness my son is on day 3 of covid, my gran died in the early hours of this morning so I had to attend hospital where I was reunified with my estranged parents after 8 years (the dead body in the room was the least awkward part of the experience) and my period arrived today so I am officially starting my medication for ivf so all in all my mind may not be as sharp as it should be today 😂😂
My sympathies. This first month of the new year has not started well for some of us and my sympathies to those others who have lost loved ones this month. For myself my partner died last January, from covid, we both had it but I survived he didn't. I'll be glad to get into February as I find myself reliving this time last year, and for those with covid hope you get better soon and don't get it too badly, it's the best feeling in the world the day you wake up and feel normal again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

MANDATORY

VIP Member
She's a nasty, evil cow. To want to push someone to suicide just to get revenge....that alone makes me want to see her get her comeuppance.
If you listen to his remarks during her shows and watch him with her kids and family etc.. all he ever wanted was to be happy with them all. He never upset Pete or any of her exes. Out of all of her men I really liked him the most... Real gentleman who was pushed to the hilt... abused.. used and mistreated ... like one of her animals that she treats terribly... Poor Alex... hes a good man . 🦸‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52