Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
We buy and sell and look after them ourselves, it's the best way to get to know them and build a relationship. Assisted works well and is loads cheaper. You have to remember Surrey and Sussex are top dollar. A lot cheaper the further North you go.

She just has to try to "Look the part"! It's top dollar in Sussex and Surrey. We buy and sell and are on DIY with morning turnout extra. I couldn't afford or see the point of just riding. Bet those horses (if they are hers🤔🤔🤔 hardly recognise her.
My niece pays £50 a week in Scotland. This is Gracie...
1642364141638.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DB0000

In one of her really early interviews, she said "I'm really untidy". And yet she blames the downfall of the MM on everyone else. She's always been a pig.
She’s lazy, just wants to sit there and have her nails hair and makeup done and have people run around after her, gross feelings of entitlement like most narcs

Reactions: 40

Pugwash

Hello all you lovely people, long time lurker and first time posting. Love this group, and just finished reading all the KP threads. My contempt for her grows more everyday. Anyway, this morning, a post from Sussex Live came up on my Facebook about her and one of the comments was she was seen driving in Worthing last Thursday. I'm an oldie who hasn't a clue how to copy/paste whatever that is, but if anyone from Sussex could try?

• Wow
  • Heart
I don't know how anyone can put themselves through repeated unneeded surgeries. The pain must be unbearable. Which leads me to...do we think she may have an addiction to pain meds/opiates? She must spend a hell of a lot of time on them, if she's given them after ever operation.

I really HATE my boobs. In the early 2000s, thanks to the likes of Price and Marsh, I underwent a reduction because I was sick to death of being seen as a sex object. I was habitually groped on nights out and spoken to like I was gagging for it all the time by dirty, seedy men who were living their best lives in that decade.

This stupid bitch perpetuated the belief that big tits meant you were ‘up for it’ and were a sexual object. I tried to gain weight to change the focus of what people saw but it just meant the fuckers got bigger. I was really shy and wanted to do well in my chosen career so I mutilated myself and I was SO happy. Half my nipples fell off and I developed an infection that scarred my chest but I honestly didn’t care because it meant no one looked at me anymore. I’ll never forget some secretary saying to me after ‘remember when you started and you used to wear really low cut tops and mini skirts. I used to think you were a right tart but now you’ve smartened yourself up’. I NEVER dressed like that, it was her perception because of what people like Price were sticking out there in the media.

So years later and two kids down the line, the bald headed bastards have grown back. I’ve considered doing a skanky and going to Turkey to get the wankers removed again but I have 2 children that need their mum and it’s too risky.

I don’t know why I felt compelled to write this.
I feel for you! That secretary probably just noticed bigger boobs more, if you have a larger chest and wear the same tops as someone else they can look more 'low cut' and people somehow think it's for attention but the alternative is to wear huge baggy clothing to cover up. I had a guy harass me at work, saying what I wore was disgusting, he never did this to the other woman I worked with of the same age but a different body shape. I followed the same rules as everyone else and went to management and asked them if I had broken any of the clothing rules, which they said I hadn't. It pissed me off no end that someone singled me out and made comments virtually every day about my legs or chest, I told him rather angrily one day that it was his problem and that he needed to fuck off and control himself or I was reporting him for harassment in front of all his friends...they all found it hilarious....but it had been months of my life being made to feel uncomfortable for the body shape that I can't help. I used to get girlfriends of male friends being arsey with me as well and the groping....erm yes, I have boobs but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with all men, Twats! Like you I'm quite an introverted person, not looking for attention. Rant over :p

• Heart
  • Wow

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Since when has Bunny lost another front tooth 🤔 had them all at Christmas…
She hasn’t. As after a couple of weeks not posting the kids Kieran just did (straight after her) She had both front teeth.
So not posting the kids has ended I see….but gotta love KH for doing it deliberately to out her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Wtf. Is she taking the piss? Roller boots?! First of all she 43, almost 44 and her new hobby is roller skating. Secondly how, HOW the fuck is she supposed to skate if her feet are so badly broken. And painful.

I hope she breaks her neck on them.

• Haha

his4r2eh

4416C988-E3AA-41E6-8819-973247FC6FED.jpeg

Or if she gets thrown, poor Buddy is squashed 😔😡
I just cannot... animal lover, doting mum of 5, shrewd business woman... how does anyone buy into this shit where she’s so far the opposite that she has been condemned as a pet owner by PETA, lost custody of all her children (I believe Harvey going to college was a SS order that happened to convenience her) and is a hopeless bankrupt fraudster?! 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear im only just catching up on the thread and the last one closed but thank you so much for this. It made me snort laugh out loud. You’re a ⭐ ❤

Thank you and you're welcome 🥰❤💕💖🤗😘 xx
I loved your gif, made me happy seeing that ❤💖🤗😘 xx
I loved making the Boris pic too 🥰 x.

Cole you not meant to attach Amy F Price's oxygen tank thingy to the wall ..unless his had Amy installed into the fireplace before bricking it up 😄 x.

Resizer_16422573995290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Whl1994

VIP Member
Someone mentioned a Christmas gift unwrapping on here and hey presto it's on it's Instascam unwrapping a present.
So, our suggestions seem to work...
How about this: Go jump off a bridge you minging slag
Waiting.......

• Haha
  • Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Bet she is desperately trying to get her and Carol on goggle box ... I think thats what her half arsed attempts at commenting on I'm a celeb were about ... She gave up because no one is interested
Exactly, no one wants to listen to Foghorn and No Leghorn! 🍆 😂

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
He’s there too. #joinedatthehip
It's when he says "Ow's this for a Sunday morning horses and dogs" and the camera goes to KP (who screeches "I love it") I spat my tea out. Even Cole calls it a dog 🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Will that tactic work DC16? Surely she's had enough opportunities to sort out her mess long ago?

Don't forget she has as estimated monthly income of 45k - where is all that going then??

ET doesn't want her either, actually nobody does (especially Mr Price)
No not this time, she has been given opportunity after opportunity. That was her excuse the time before last, so a definite no. 👍

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She’s just done an Instagram live of riding her horse, Blade was running all over the road, cars were coming 😡
Someone pointed out it was illegal to film on her phone while riding, she wasn’t bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I’ve just checked, you can, but not recommended

• Angry
  • Wow