Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Mmmmmmm, Crawl also seems noticeably absent from any of the MM promotional bollocks 🤔 Given that he's 'the one' blah, blah, blah 😴🥱 I would've thought he would've been heavily plugged as devoted partner, by her side, supporting, contributing etc. If anything, this is clearly being promoted as a solo project.....I wonder why? 🤔 Anything that do with slapgate? Possibly all to shortly come out? Has he been edited out of the programme?
She is clearly working overtime at chucking anything & everything out there to deflect from something 🤔
Always the same with her.... it's what you DON'T see that's the real story 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think I need a nap now after catching up on all these comments! WTF is this picture? He's gurning his underbite away. Looks absolutely off his tits. Also, what is with the chin...? Old Skanky never needs a tin opener ever again with that!! 😳

That made me laugh so much that I made an advert for the Cole tin opener 😄😄😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16423590890340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Apparently pointy chin fern has now been disqualified from driving after getting too many points on her licence 😂😂😂 she really is aspiring to be Katie now

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just catching up reading Daily Mail comments on Krusty articles….. BACK TO BEYOND, if you are on here I salute you 👏🏻

29A8A8AC-E85B-41E7-8708-1AAF3265A1EE.jpeg
1CD31365-3CB0-4EB5-A7BF-0B7A61134075.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePelican

I actually like this

Holy shit, I think he's trying to emulate James Blunt's twitter. He just does not have the same level of wit though
Off-topic, but James Blunt's best-ever Twitter reply - in fact, this may have been the best tweet of all time - was to a guy who said "Why does James Blunt sing like his willy is being stood on?" Blunt replied "Damn thing's always getting caught under my feet."

• Haha
  • Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Why is this woman still given a place on TV? She is nothing but a pathetic, attention seeking drug user and a criminal. Other celebrities only have to be accused of something and their careers are over. All this woman's misdeeds are proven FACTS.
Again, going back to Ant McPartlin, he had a drink/ drug habit, plus drink driving incident, and was fully aware he needed help, went to the Priory, got help and took a year out of showbiz before making a comeback. That’s how real remorse works Katy. It’s not a box ticking exercise.

• Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Hi first time poster but been following. I think she is a vile odious woman, who,s only feelings are for her and her alone. Like everyone else I think that she produces kids just to cash in on them. I used to work with families who had adult children with learning disabilities and none of them dumped them just to have holidays, indeed in many cases it was a massive task just to go shopping. She has never looked after Harvey and if I was working with her I would make a case for him to go into care long before he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BlondeAlto

I’m really intrigued - I stumbled upon these threads in the summer last year as KP was one of the few people I’d actually heard of being discussed on Tattle. Obviously I was horrified to hear of the animal neglect and cruelty, and the poor parenting which I’d not realised before, but there are a couple of things that I wondered about:

Having only read her Instagram posts for the last six months or so, I’m intrigued to know whether back in the day was she able to spell, use correct sentence structure etc when she had some sort of management or PR? Or was she always this hilariously illiterate and dim but noone noticed?

Also, her fans or ex-fans often refer to being impressed by her business acumen - was this actually her staff advising her properly? I cannot imagine her having two brain cells to rub together to make her doing anything successful in life, so I’m wondering how it all happened before?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Surgery is good yah...

dl-face-2.jpg

kp-face.jpg

At least I haven't had to pay to look rough.

Both of these looked way better before and if they fancied a couple of small tweaks fair enough - but they have both ruined looks that other women dream of.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

NotTheDoctor

Genuine question, does MUA Fern ever do anyone elses make up? She seems to spend an awful amount of time on pricey. She also looks like her lips have been on the wrong end of a vaccuum cleaner! They all look like hideous clones of what women shouldn't look like. I have to wonder at the mentality of men that want a women who looks like a blow up doll. I must be getting so old, I remember when women looked human!

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleLennie

I think Carl’s ‘trying’ to follow the tips from his new management team, particularly concentrating on number 3 today 🤔
Sadly I did have a chuckle at some of the responses to his curtains picture tonight (including some of his replies 🤦‍♀️)

In fairness my son is on day 3 of covid, my gran died in the early hours of this morning so I had to attend hospital where I was reunified with my estranged parents after 8 years (the dead body in the room was the least awkward part of the experience) and my period arrived today so I am officially starting my medication for ivf so all in all my mind may not be as sharp as it should be today 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Yes she’s very busy setting up deals without him. It’s only a matter of time until she realises the next payday will be deals explaining the big split. How he was using her for fame and money, hit her, controlled her, destroyed her mental health and off course has the smallest winky she’s ever seen!! Hey presto, big pay day and mentally unfit for court. Perfect.

• Angry
Reactions: 45