Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Miss Lola; I'm very sad to hear of the loss of your Dad. Look after Mum at this difficult time as well as yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X
So sorry to hear of your loss, my heart goes out to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really want him to marry her. The present situation in drained of laughs and very dull so we need a change of dynamics. Once he is 50/50 responsible for her behaviour and any new debts (and she his) it may become a little less tedious.
Also she will be absolutely furious to only be Number 18 on the Tattle Hit Parade - just look at all those Celebs in front of her now LOL :)

Is all this roller skate tit for her wedding? 🤭🙄🤣
The roller she needs is a steam roller; If she got flattenned she would easily spread across a four lane motorway :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, they won’t delay again, she’s had so many reminders and chances to settle this without going to a hearing. Time is up.
its the court date for non payment of court fines i am waiting for as you can be jailed for non payment of court fines any one reckon they will be paid the day before and if they are when she goes to the bankruptcy court they should ask where the 7thousand pound to pay them came from (it will be a big laugh if she as not paid them and she turns up and ask to pay a fiver a week because she can not afford it after her reporting how much work she as on (nobody employers her and pays her the only so called work she as is promoting herself and her crap on instgram and youtube NOBODY PAYS HER TO ADVERTISE HER OWN CRAP

Reactions: 17
I think she will arrive at bankruptcy hearing with a new accountants and ask for a delay so that they can sort out her finances
Will that tactic work DC16? Surely she's had enough opportunities to sort out her mess long ago?

its the court date for non payment of court fines i am waiting for as you can be jailed for non payment of court fines any one reckon they will be paid the day before and if they are when she goes to the bankruptcy court they should ask where the 7thousand pound to pay them came from (it will be a big laugh if she as not paid them and she turns up and ask to pay a fiver a week because she can not afford it after her reporting how much work she as on (nobody employers her and pays her the only so called work she as is promoting herself and her crap on instgram and youtube NOBODY PAYS HER TO ADVERTISE HER OWN CRAP
Don't forget she has as estimated monthly income of 45k - where is all that going then??

If they do go back for her, it will only be because with that face, they'll have mistaken her for one of their own. KP phone home!
ET doesn't want her either, actually nobody does (especially Mr Price)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will that tactic work DC16? Surely she's had enough opportunities to sort out her mess long ago?

Don't forget she has as estimated monthly income of 45k - where is all that going then??

ET doesn't want her either, actually nobody does (especially Mr Price)
No not this time, she has been given opportunity after opportunity. That was her excuse the time before last, so a definite no. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
My deepest condolences Lola, Sending love and prayers to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope so too..what an absolute tit show that would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A sort of pound land Starlight Express.
I’m hoping it’s themed.Or done at Alton towers( I dooooooooo).
Catering by Sheesh.Dress by Meringues-are-us,honeymoon by the first freebie they can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
2022-01-18-12-42-58-410.jpg

Here's what the drone managed to capture the other day, getting the practice in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Morning all
Hi Miss Lola so sorry for your loss, my Dad passed away just before Christmas and we laid him to rest yesterday. Although you're grieving, try to think about the happy memories that can lighten your heart when you're sad, that worked for me it was happy and sad tears on and off. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Miss Lo
Morning all
Im so sorry for your loss.X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A sort of pound land Starlight Express.
I’m hoping it’s themed.Or done at Alton towers( I dooooooooo).
Catering by Sheesh.Dress by Meringues-are-us,honeymoon by the first freebie they can get.
"Marrying in a rush, dress by meringues-are-us" as a thread title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know somebody said that they base your ability to pay fines by form for earnings but surely they would know that she had a lot of money but has spent it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No posts on either of their insta this morning.
Maybe they are too busy with these ‘big things’ 2022 is her year after all.
Let’s not underestimate the pwicey
She probably not had a 💩 for 3 weeks and the big event is happening now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As she’s supposedly earning 45k a month( how), there shouldn’t be a problem. Like you suggest, I think it will be paid on the day.
The 45k a month confuses me.If she’s earning that amount of money could she not pay some of the people she owes eg blind school etc?
I don’t understand how she can live with herself.

And where is this money going?She has restarted paying the mortgage, but everything else is begged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.