Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X
Sorry to hear about your Dad Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
So sorry about your dad 😔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I leave this here before catching up in abit 🥰 x
I put this on Xmas 2020, and was going to put it on last Xmas, so it's abit late but thought I share again 😀 x.

View attachment 996377

Cole is now self employed by selling his and Katie's bollock bath bomb baubles 😄..
Absolutely brilliant Pom

Morning all
My condolences Lola to you and your family

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning all
I’ve just realised I know you - fancy seeing you here!. Sorry to hear about your lovely dad - thinking of you all xx
If you need a clue - I got you a rude G&T bone China cup once upon a time 🤭 xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad miss lola. :(

There's not much to recap. She was almost abducted by aliens, and then they realised how much hard work she would be so they buggered off again. It may also have been a plane landing at Gatwick. She's taken a bath in a puddle and she's auditioning for a movie set in a roller disco. So, yeah, normal week at trampy towers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This confirms that the gruesome twosome or their friends lurk on here and feed back to them.
This is the exact same picture someone posted here (with a 10 year update after!) And now somehow he's posting it too!

Attachments

• Haha
This confirms that the gruesome twosome or their friends lurk on here and feed back to them.
This is the exact same picture someone posted here (with a 10 year update after!) And now somehow he's posting it too!
I reckon they’ll post them eating rice pudding next.
I’m glad they read on here and can see how much they are despised and a laughing stock

I reckon they’ll post them eating rice pudding next.
I’m glad they read on here and can see how much they are despised and a laughing stock
I'm afraid they are too deluded and stupid to realise that.
They probably think we are a bunch of "trolls" who don't know the full story and believe everything we read (even if it's their own words) and the rest of the world loves them. Muppets

Reactions: 25
Morning all
My condolences to you - Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning all
Sorry about your Dad 😞❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm afraid they are too deluded and stupid to realise that.
They probably think we are a bunch of "trolls" who don't know the full story and believe everything we read (even if it's their own words) and the rest of the world loves them. Muppets
So all the thousands of people that comment on news article posts on Facebook / on the comments section in the papers are all trolls 🙄
I guess it’s the Coke that makes them that deluded 😂

• Haha
Morning all
Sorry for your loss, Miss Lola ❤

Apart from showing a Mug (don't mean Biffa another Mug) and she thinks a UFO is hovering above the MM, not alot is happening.
Still
NO MARRIAGE,
NO BABY,
NO FRIENDS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning all
so sad to hear of your dad

Price has FINALLY pissed the public off

the tide is turning

the last few months have seen her put under more scrutiny and pressure than ever

she,s zero fanbase left

as regards her Drag Race appearance

maybe RuPaul had no idea of her many antics when booking her

Last edited:
  • Heart
No posts on either of their insta this morning.
Maybe they are too busy with these ‘big things’ 2022 is her year after all.
Let’s not underestimate the pwicey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.