Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is why carl is no longer represented by then and as dropped them from his instagram page(he prob thinks they did not get him enough work and blames them not the fact he is a nobody)
I had a look on the new management page and they’ve got loads of pretty young girls on their insta - KP isn’t going to like that 😂

I bet he’s not allowed to do any work for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Managed to get these before the post was removed from Lucky7talent‘s IG so not sure what it’s about.
Do you think it will be 👜👜 at dawn 🤔
£3k is a drop in the ocean for KP, oh maybe not? A handbag then it is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Managed to get these before the post was removed from Lucky7talent‘s IG so not sure what it’s about.
Do you think it will be 👜👜 at dawn 🤔
Odd he‘s put ‘Hello Carl’ I wonder what that’s about 🤔

Reactions: 24
skanky most likely got it in for Emily because Emily is a doctor and GP's HAVE to report abuse etc. they are duty bound (same as care home managers, nurses or anyone in a position or overseeing care of vulnerable people) they can lose their licences otherwise. she proberbly stays out of what ever skankys up to with her latest "the one's" but as princess lives with Emily and katie is seemly involving princess in some events and bad situations, Emily HAS to have a say in events that can affect Emily's working and home life . Emily is not poking her nose in skankys buisness, but skankys antics are affecting Emily's and its also affecting Emilys children, katies children, her ex husbands, michelle and michelle's children. katie is a vicious old trout !
Yes good point. I never thought of the safeguarding requirement of the job. I heard teachers have to report things even outside of their jobs, same must apply to doctors.

Reactions: 24
I had a look on the new management page and they’ve got loads of pretty young girls on their insta - KP isn’t going to like that 😂

There’s literally two young girl “influencers”, a British rip off James Charles wannabe and Carl on their books. And that’s it by the look of it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Katie is demanding someone reply to her. What, like she does to all the organisations trying to serve her with paperwork?
She wont have a leg or a diamonte studded boot to stand on if she tries to take anyone to court that owes her money. Times must be hard for her to be worried about a paltry £3k!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

A change in the air is coming, KP, BoJo, no more habitual line-stepping ☝🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I wonder which one he's texting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've worked out why it wants Lucky 7 to contact it. In the ad that Cole did for them it clearly states "99% off 100 lines" and we all know it can't resist a cokey bargain.
Oh and note that Cole is modelling a size large tracksuit...because he's a fat bleep.
He's got the cutest dinkiest little bulge, possibly his full hard-on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.