Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that!

Come on! Cheer up, tomorrow KP will do something else to cheer us up. Wont be long until the cops catch her driving again
Exactly. It’s inevitable.
Also I reckon Cole not posting anything all day now her begging for money on insta means something brewing (well I hope).
I’m thinking money troubles - he is blaming her for maybe getting him to join lucky7 and in turn she’s getting the brunt of his anger which is why she has shamelessly made the public post.

Reactions: 29
Exactly. It’s inevitable.
Also I reckon Cole not posting anything all day now her begging for money on insta means something brewing (well I hope).
I’m thinking money troubles - he is blaming her for maybe getting him to join lucky7 and in turn she’s getting the brunt of his anger which is why she has shamelessly made the public post.
She deserves everything she gets. He is a fool to get involved with any of her hair brained schemes. He should stick to what he does best, drive her around in imported cars. Next she can get him to wear a hat like Parker!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly... imagine what we we would all be like if this was our lives... deep tit... !!!!!
Haha I'm laughing at my own joke and memory here.. remember when Eddie Murphy said...
This is deep tit.... its even deeper than that.... its deeper than the deepest tit you can ever imagine to be in....
Or words to that effect.. you get my drift... ?? OK you don't...nevermind ...
I thought it was funny !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep, the very same. James was the one who called Katie Dolly, not Carl, James would do Carl’s insta posts. He was the one who arranged all the Henelle Hall trips and freebies to #ad.

They all thought James was cringe, but allowed him to look after Harvey 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks.That says it all.Especially the last 2 lines.If I recall they had some kind of issue with Lucky7 before.It was something to do with ( wait for this one) some kind of exploitation regarding representation of Harvey.
However, that must have been resolved when Cole got involved with them.What an absolute nest of vipers.

• Wow
Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 22.17.40.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
ONLY 53 COMPLAINTS !??????

I am amazed so few people complained to Ofcom.

• Wow
  • Angry
ONLY 53 COMPLAINTS !??????

I am amazed so few people complained to Ofcom.
Me too, I was gutted to read the report this morning. WTF is happening on Emmerdale to get more complaints ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

View attachment 985119
Welcome Sweetie .. enter the jungle at your own peril honey ....!!! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 985119
Some deluded saddo there then!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ryte so Pete you bleep @Timz wooooohoooo eyeve ownlee gawn an gut won leg ova da gayte agen but its gawn rustee wen eye pissed meself on it larst tyme aint it? Keeeerun you wanka. Ryte so a littal burd (not a top burd lyke wot eye ham) sed yew wannid a frillz frum me sew ear it is. Eyeme flashin me norks atcha aint eye. Pete you bleep eye luv it woooooooo x
Hahahaha! No cold calling! Yep I think the flaps were hanging over the gate so I’ll be getting the jet wash tomoz! 🧼 🧽 This VIP Mansion is locked 🔒 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.