Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out some of her recent Thrillz messages, they are all about ME ME ME 🤣🤣🤣
For a minute I thought someone had dug up my mother watching that.
She's been dead 37 years!
People pay for this?
Some fuckers get money too easy and need to get a life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've worked out why it wants Lucky 7 to contact it. In the ad that Cole did for them it clearly states "99% off 100 lines" and we all know it can't resist a cokey bargain.
Oh and note that Cole is modelling a size large tracksuit...because he's a fat bleep.
Armani not called him up yet? Cole is always modelling a tracksuit. Such a classy looking bloke, not! Now reverted to the 'curtains' haircut that PA wore in the 90's. Is KP trying to turn him into Pete now?
1642020024730.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

A change in the air is coming, KP, BoJo, no more habitual line-stepping ☝🏼
I love all the music videos ...thanks for them.. I love all kinds .. used to even go clubbing with my grown up kids.. till bloody lockdown.. now we dance in da house 🏠 🎶 😎 hahaha x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Managed to get these before the post was removed from Lucky7talent‘s IG so not sure what it’s about.
Do you think it will be 👜👜 at dawn 🤔
Those comments are from a deluded fan. He used to message me on Depop alllllllllll the time, really irritating messages like TELL HARVEY I SAID HELLO.

Loser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
No chance I’m going to buy a new tv licence this year just so the BBC can give some of my money to this drugged up piss artist.
Finally the BBC Liscense fee due to be dropped. I dont pay it and they pop over a lot reminding me and I tell them yes I have a TV I dont watch BBC. Netflix and Sky so goodbye.
Its all so official but such bs. They make me feel like Im on some hit list
WTF🤷‍♀️
I wont budge because they can advertise like everyone else.

AND more importantly theyre full of scandal. Lets not forget Jimmy Saville🤬

The can shove their license fees😤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For a minute I thought someone had dug up my mother watching that.
She's been dead 37 years!
People pay for this?
Some fuckers get money too easy and need to get a life.
It says at the end of the first video "fire away with your requests"
Worth every penny of 55 quid to tell it to duck off and die in a hole

Maybe we should all club in and get a get well message to Pom from thrillz
That'd probably finish poor Pom off!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
There’s literally two young girl “influencers”, a British rip off James Charles wannabe and Carl on their books. And that’s it by the look of it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
To be fair I only had a quick look so it could be two girls dolled up looking like different people 😂

KP won’t like him getting attention from them on his posts via the agency tho - you can see her tantrum brewing from the 3 likes his intro pic got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m feeling so fed up tbh. I’m starting to think this woman is made of the same tit as Boris Johnson. Why is life so unfair?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just on a side note.Are Lucky 7 the same eeijits who used to put #manlikecarl on Coles posts?
I used to wonder what the hell that meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just on a side note.Are Lucky 7 the same eeijits who used to put #manlikecarl on Coles posts?
I used to wonder what the hell that meant.
Yep, the very same. James was the one who called Katie Dolly, not Carl, James would do Carl’s insta posts. He was the one who arranged all the Henelle Hall trips and freebies to #ad.

They all thought James was cringe, but allowed him to look after Harvey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I trust you've provided her with a script, what does it say?
Ryte so Pete you bleep @Timz wooooohoooo eyeve ownlee gawn an gut won leg ova da gayte agen but its gawn rustee wen eye pissed meself on it larst tyme aint it? Keeeerun you wanka. Ryte so a littal burd (not a top burd lyke wot eye ham) sed yew wannid a frillz frum me sew ear it is. Eyeme flashin me norks atcha aint eye. Pete you bleep eye luv it woooooooo x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m feeling so fed up tbh. I’m starting to think this woman is made of the same tit as Boris Johnson. Why is life so unfair?
Life is ridiculously unfair. It really is. These types of people aren’t happy or at peace with themselves though and that’s the only consolation I can take from these Teflon wankers. They are miserable and eaten up inside with vitriol and bile and I am not 🙌 So I am winning. They’ll get what’s coming to them in this life or the next 😁 And for now I just laugh at how ridiculous they all are. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.