Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure that ‘Trauma and me‘ was pre sentencing and slapgate but the others I agree with you on.
Yes. I think you're right. I had forgotten about that one. That's obviously off the back of her going to the Priory.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder how the fines trial will go I am sure I read that if you have the money to pay be don’t you can get into serious trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Dear BBC,

Older folks like myself, oh that reminds me I must go and get some kittykat for puss, don't know how to watch BBC3. Where was I ? Oh yes, I think the younger folks do sometimes watch a quite popular programme called Rue Paul. I think it is about a cafe in France or was that another programme? Still my grandchildren tell me it's jolly good but you are going to spoil it by putting a horrible ugly trollop on it called Katie. She is the worst person in the whole of the British Empire. If you do put her on it I think the viewing figures will be even less than that Stephs Packed Lunch on the other side.
Read the room. Mic drop.

Laters,
Bic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbh, I bet KP and channel 4 are rubbing their hands with glee; ‘all publicity is good publicity’. I think the only way she’ll be cancelled is if she pulls another ‘early morning drive’ but even she’s not that thick (although I live in hope)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i wonder how long Carl will stop around now it seems that she can get the interviews but no one seems to want to interview them together now why was Carl not sat in on the interview on gmtv the other morning after all he is her rock and supporting her in her mental health struggle not Harvey(she was supposed to be giving interview on her drink driving yet all she said was i am not ready to talk about it so why go on tv just to say i am not ready to talk about it hope they asked for the fee back after all she did not fullful the contract she was there to talk about it
I wonder if she’s not talking about it as she has now landed this tv show. The magazines are not interested in touching her at the moment.

I see she did mention ‘the one’ in her GMB interview 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Reply to me James, stop avoiding errrrrr Katie how about you stop ignoring requests from Hudson Weir re your bankruptcy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
to me all the pictures she as put out about the upcoming mucky mansion programme look like they were taken ages ago before they stopped filming i reckon they will use the footage they all ready have and that will leave the place in a even worse state because it will only be half done or just plasted over the cracks(the fake grass on the wall like putting a picture over that piece of wallpaper you ripped putting it up)just like that programme 60minute makeover (it would take longer than the time they were filming to make much difference to the mucky mansion you can see with the latest photos of the ground nothing major as been done it needs a lot of work doing to it and would take a hell of a lot of builders and time to do it properly(not her and friends and family doing it)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.