Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, I bet KP and channel 4 are rubbing their hands with glee; ‘all publicity is good publicity’.
This is toooooooo true. I was watching a 1930s film yesterday, some new york news hacks on it said that immortal line about publicity.
We see it in action everyday, media world's foundations are built in creating publicity. Bad publicity is the best, it makes everyone richer.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison for any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking tit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

View attachment 984703

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁
No chance I’m going to buy a new tv licence this year just so the BBC can give some of my money to this drugged up piss artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Interesting, someone posted on Lucky7talent’s recent post saying ‘reply to Katie now’ it was some man child model, he looked like he‘d struggle to fight his way out of a paper bag and Lucky7talent removed that post and they’ve turned commenting off.

Don‘t let us down James of Lucky7talent, you could even use your block button if that would help 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Interesting, someone posted on Lucky7talent’s recent post saying ‘reply to Katie now’ it was some man child model, he looked like he‘d struggle to fight his way out of a paper bag and Lucky7talent removed that post and they’ve turned commenting off.

Don‘t let us down James of Lucky7talent, you could even use your block button if that would help 😉😁
Let’s all send him messages of support

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

that's what all the boxing photos was about then, they think there gangster lol, bet they call each other G, like all the 14 + year old dickheads on the estates around uk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So Katie is demanding someone reply to her. What, like she does to all the organisations trying to serve her with paperwork?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.