Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reply to me James, stop avoiding errrrrr Katie how about you stop ignoring requests from Hudson Weir re your bankruptcy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't evva get the mail do I? Blade either eats it or Hagrid shits on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she’s not talking about it as she has now landed this tv show. The magazines are not interested in touching her at the moment.

I see she did mention ‘the one’ in her GMB interview 🙄
I also thought the same. Isn’t allowed to talk about it as she’s in contract with this ‘trauma and me’ tit

• Angry
Reactions: 15
s
they have got a nerve STOP AVODING ME AND REPLY she as avoided replying to all her creditors and the bankruptcy court for at least the last 18months
Of course she has the nerve. Never underestimate the pwicey!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
OBSERVATION
Coles quiet. Usually he puts her new YouTube vids on his story. But nothing….
Queue him reading this and doing it.
Hi micro penis 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
to me all the pictures she as put out about the upcoming mucky mansion programme look like they were taken ages ago before they stopped filming i reckon they will use the footage they all ready have and that will leave the place in a even worse state because it will only be half done or just plasted over the cracks(the fake grass on the wall like putting a picture over that piece of wallpaper you ripped putting it up)just like that programme 60minute makeover (it would take longer than the time they were filming to make much difference to the mucky mansion you can see with the latest photos of the ground nothing major as been done it needs a lot of work doing to it and would take a hell of a lot of builders and time to do it properly(not her and friends and family doing it)
Shame the chimney pot she dropped didn't fall on the Lamborghini tho. He's probably still storing that one at his dads' house for safe keeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Tattlers, called this very wrong, really thought she was going to be poison for any new television shows, the woman is a convicted drink/driver, lost most of her access to her kids, proved yet again what a vile bully she is with the attack on Emily and owes a fortune in unpaid bills, leaving many people in debt, the list of her crimes is long.

In my defence I really underestimated the f*cking lack of morals and hypocrisy within the production teams of UK television studios (sigh), who yet again, despite all her dreadful behaviour are still lining up to book this talentless walking tit show. The MH show is the worst, it beggars belief she’s fronting that, though I’m calling it now, that programme will be attacked more than the others, as I’m already seeing people on SM with proper MH issues, sending messages to C4 that they are outraged with this booking. The way she’s currently sending out abuse and threats, that is going to blow up in C4 faces, so that will serve them right, absolute twats.

Think we got to let the TV shows go, they’ll reap what they sow with the complaints, cos they will come. Checked out the Drag Race tweet on Twitter, yes there are people excited, saying “Fab she’s a legend”, but she is also being dragged big style, there are a ton of tweets like this…..

View attachment 984703

Skanky is despised by most people now, if this is what all these shows want, so be it, but they will be fending off a big kick-back from many viewers.

As other Tattlers have said today, we will have to accept she’s got these upcoming TV shows, they ain’t going to be pulled, looking at the replies to complaints we’ve seen. Yes it’s annoying Skanky is getting these gigs, but appears the media will keep employing her for now, but surely they will find it increasingly hard to keep doing so, cos she’s going to screw up again and again, its inevitable.

Sadly we will need to keep waiting a bit longer for her fall, as either the upcoming court cases will take her down (some unsavoury truths lie within these cases, which hopefully are going to spill) or she will destroy herself this year. Her behaviour over the last few weeks is showing her more unstable than ever, and that relationship looks like it could explode badly again any minute. They live in each other’s pockets, pretty much 24/7, no friends, limited family, it’s very very unhealthy, one highly charged substance abusing session and POW💥

So keep the faith kids, she’s still smirking and woooo hooooing away, laughing at how untouchable she is, but reality is gonna get her soon, like Mulder on The X-Files “I still believe”.😁
Totally agree and without so much going into our own private lives... I also had to go through a trial which was both shocking and terribly frightening against two defendants who pleaded not guilty...
She can run but she can't hide... justice will be done... my attackers got 9 years between them in prison...if you keep going with everything ie your honesty and integrity then no one can get behind it.....after all you are only telling the truth 💯
She is telling lies upon lies and people around her are cleverer than her. I'm sorry my typing and grammar is terrible and I don't always make sense.
But I tell the truth and the truth has got me a conviction against 2 people and 2 sets of barristers and 12 people on a jury and a judge.. thats a lot of people to convince...but not if you are telling the truth...
She doesn't convince anyone about anything..
Her 5 children have gone
Her animals have gone
Her husbands and boy

Totally agree and without so much going into our own private lives... I also had to go through a trial which was both shocking and terribly frightening against two defendants who pleaded not guilty...
She can run but she can't hide... justice will be done... my attackers got 9 years between them in prison...if you keep going with everything ie your honesty and integrity then no one can get behind it.....after all you are only telling the truth 💯
She is telling lies upon lies and people around her are cleverer than her. I'm sorry my typing and grammar is terrible and I don't always make sense.
But I tell the truth and the truth has got me a conviction against 2 people and 2 sets of barristers and 12 people on a jury and a judge.. thats a lot of people to convince...but not if you are telling the truth...
She doesn't convince anyone about anything..
Her 5 children have gone
Her animals have gone
Her husbands and boy
Sorry it cut me off... spoke too much.. but you get the drift hopefully... shes a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 40
'I took it as her saying she's got something on Emily that shows she's not as nice as she seems, rather than giving advice to P.'

@LuvyaHarve , but to KP anyone that talks sense about her or her situation is a terrible person! Whatever she thinks she's got on Emily, it's probably a distortion of reality.

I must have missed it, what did she post?
skanky most likely got it in for Emily because Emily is a doctor and GP's HAVE to report abuse etc. they are duty bound (same as care home managers, nurses or anyone in a position or overseeing care of vulnerable people) they can lose their licences otherwise. she proberbly stays out of what ever skankys up to with her latest "the one's" but as princess lives with Emily and katie is seemly involving princess in some events and bad situations, Emily HAS to have a say in events that can affect Emily's working and home life . Emily is not poking her nose in skankys buisness, but skankys antics are affecting Emily's and its also affecting Emilys children, katies children, her ex husbands, michelle and michelle's children. katie is a vicious old trout !

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.