Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these Z listers promoted Skinny Jabs which are also dangerous. These people should be ashamed of themselves monetising from putting others at risk. I reported it a while back but never heard back. It’s all so wrong and shouldn’t be allowed.
They’re not dangerous when prescribed by a doctor. This class of drugs has been used for diabetes for ages. But they need medical management and the risks properly explained. The small risk of thyroid cancer is minimal compared to the risks of morbid obesity

Reactions: 8
from Fern’s IG
Make up Artist my arse .... its just a load of filters ... I dont know who is more stupid, Fern for constantly using heavily filtered photos to advertise her 'MUA skills' or KP for employing her ...

Reactions: 29
You know what the t-shirt I had was actually really good quality too. It was hideous though looking back! God knows why I ever bought it!🙈🙈🙈It was plain white with like bright pink writing on it which said day 22!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣I found it a couple of years back when I was at my mums and gave it to charity!!! The bikinis I had were nice though and probably would still wear them today if I'd dare, but abit too skimpy for me now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was a massive Kate fan back in the day... when I look back I was obviously trying to copy her style! Jeeeeezzzzzz! The things you do when you were young hey??!!! I'm beyond mortified with myself.
You were young and naïve. We will forgive you ❤😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF does it look like?
The blow up sex doll look on a 43 year old mother of five!
What is it trying to sell with that look?
Only Fans & porta-potty in Dubai can be all that's left now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is probably closer to the reality of ferns 'work' ... the amount of foundation and badly blended orange contour on it ! Those lips are terrible - I would sue whoever created them ... she looks like Janice the muppet !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s disgraceful.But she really doesn’t care about the morality of the situation.Im terribly sorry for what you’re going through.
It's not me , I'm just in the research phase but comfort zone have come up again and again as butchers yet KP has still endorsed them . It's so important to research the surgeon this is just one of the 100s examples of what comfortzone have done to people. Bloody grim

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What will happen to her house ? She seems very confident that it is hers ?
the house is hers in name only if you have a mortgage or loan on a property it still belongs to the mortgage company until you have paid the last payment if you do not pay or owe arrears(like it is reported she does they can and will take it back)the reason why it as not been taken back yet is because of her bankruptcy it is a asset but because it is not worth what she owes on it the bankruptcy court can not do anything with it and after 2 years they will return it to her control(she went into bankruptcy nov 2019 so i think it would have been returned in nov 2021 that is why it was then reported in the papers that the bank were going for repossession in Dec 2021 the only way she will be able to keep it is to pay the arrears or make some kind of agreement with them and i should think after waiting 2 years they will want the arrears in full

I imagine that it’s a bit of a nightmare for her representation as well.I suspect that it’s a maze of contradictions.Not only do they need to decipher , but also defend.
Kp is disorganised at the best of times, I don’t feel she will be able to lie her way out of her own financial quagmire.
In that business the days of people like Chuck Berry insisting on the cash in a money bag on the table before he'd go on are sadly long gone. Everything she earns will have a paper trail. She's stuffed.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Send huge pinky squirrelly hugs & much love to all you lovely Krustie's. A gentle reminder that there is also a Krustie thread for chatting about anything we like. The mods very kindly gave us a thread to discuss anything deemed off topic. I think pretty much everything gets covered over there. Everyone welcome 🙂 That said, I haven't checked in there for aaaaaaaaages. I've been too angry at Skanky & busy in real life. No time for 2 threads 🤦

Anyhoo, having a catch up, am I right in thinking that Prince Andrew (bigger bleep than Pete yu bleep), doesn't sweat because he is supplied Botox by Anthony Quinn & Howard Keel......they get it from Vicky Beckham's arm pits. Things are starting to make sense now 👍

HOT TEA.....today's Skanky 'exclusive'....I have it on good authority from 'a source' that in fact the mystery person responsible for flashing/assaulting her when she was 7 in a park was a man named Andrew, spoke with a posh voice, wasn't sweating even though it was a hot day. It's also likely that the same person was the one responsible for all the break ins, thefts & kidnap attempts. Rumour has it that he has been trying to raise money for years to pay off a woman who is making outrageous false accusations. Apparently he asked his mum for the money & she said no 🤔
Second exclusive from the same 'source' is expected to reveal that Skanky was at all the Downing Street lockdown parties. We've already seen the pics of her cutting the lawn at Number 10 on her ride on mower in preparation of the party. It was decided that having a party clearly was the wrong thing to do. So it was offset by all attendee's having to listen a live performance from Skanky as punishment. I can reveal the set list was as follows, she opened with her haunting smash hit Hurricane, where she woooooo hoooooooed & encouraged all the party goers to loosen their ties & snort the hand gel. She followed with Hanno I Gotchew, captivating them with her amazing vocals. Rumour has it they were spellbound....although that maybe due to the fact she was flashing her norks & had pissed herself. From this she launched into a Hole Noo Werld, where she encouraged Boris to step into the role of Pete yu bleep.
Remember you read it here first!
Brilliant 😂😂. Thanks Pink Squirrel, you’ve made me crack up!! I don’t write much but love to read the Skanky threads and a few others. I’m not a bitchy person, I just find all your humour really gives me a lift.
To the woman whose sister is very poorly- I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love. I think what unites us here is that we genuinely feel the injustice of a woman (in my case, not much older than me!) who gets away with the worst behaviour of all while the rest of us get on and make the best out of crappy situations.
I still won’t post much, I just bloody love the craic. Sometimes we get angry and it spills over. Have a great weekend all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not me , I'm just in the research phase but comfort zone have come up again and again as butchers yet KP has still endorsed them . It's so important to research the surgeon this is just one of the 100s examples of what comfortzone have done to people. Bloody grim
The funny thing is my daughter went to Comfort Zone for lipo and god knows what. I begged, pleaded and cried but she went anyway. She has the most incredible results they literally transformed her I was totally gobsmacked. The lymphatic drainage massage guy she had to go to in Knightsbridge when she got back said it was the best work he'd ever seen.😲 She said the clinic was state of the art and she met several women from London who'd been back 2 or more times. Very strange. 🤔 Her work cost £3300, apparently in London it would have been about 10K. I'd still never chance it. I'll ask her the name of her surgeon.

Can I just ask, what exactly will happen at this hearing? I know she has already said stuff on oath that she hasn't done so what are the options for the creditors and possible outcomes?
I hate to be say it but probably nothing as usual......... another bloody adjournment. What the hell do these people do at their desks all day? They're literally never ready to proceed.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This is probably closer to the reality of ferns 'work' ... the amount of foundation and badly blended orange contour on it ! Those lips are terrible - I would sue whoever created them ... she looks like Janice the muppet !
Uncanny.But I like Janice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Make up Artist my arse .... its just a load of filters ... I dont know who is more stupid, Fern for constantly using heavily filtered photos to advertise her 'MUA skills' or KP for employing her ...
I was thinking if this is for some fantastic gig, why would you have hair and make up done, then pull a sweatshirt over your head?

• Haha
Couple MM related articles....

Reactions: 14
the house is hers in name only if you have a mortgage or loan on a property it still belongs to the mortgage company until you have paid the last payment if you do not pay or owe arrears(like it is reported she does they can and will take it back)the reason why it as not been taken back yet is because of her bankruptcy it is a asset but because it is not worth what she owes on it the bankruptcy court can not do anything with it and after 2 years they will return it to her control(she went into bankruptcy nov 2019 so i think it would have been returned in nov 2021 that is why it was then reported in the papers that the bank were going for repossession in Dec 2021 the only way she will be able to keep it is to pay the arrears or make some kind of agreement with them and i should think after waiting 2 years they will want the arrears in full
So as it has been said she has been paying mortgage since December she will keep it unless the people with a charge on it push for payment

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her face looks so wrong with the extraordinary short and ugly top lip. Looks like a hare-lip repair.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She wont be happy .... no filter on this pic ... feast your eyes on the real state of her ... THIS is what Carol wakes up to every day .... In THE SUN PMSL ... just made it my new avatar !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Let me gently remind you that she has this extraordinary capacity to change/heal miraculously. She is the first person I know who could go into rehab for a few days as if she was in an hotel (all the papped shots shopping, etc) and be cured of alcohol and addiction, be not able to walk ever again to sightseeing in Vegas in platform heels, and now her mental elf on a shelf has strengthened in a week! A miracle is KP! Hopefully she has shot herself in one of her magically healed feet and cannot use mental health as an excuse in her upcoming court hearings.
She is not from this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.