Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 😂 the hubbie just asked what I was laughing at? Showed him the insta pics & the audacity off him to say "ack leave skany alone, she trying to be positive" 🙄 😒... Sorry hun only thing skanky's testing positive for is a STD & you my love can do your own dinner tonight 👍👍👍👍👍😂
Leave the bastard! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The company KP is plugging is responsible for this ..
How awful. :( There needs to be far better regulations for this type of thing. I feel for anyone who has botched surgery - to be fed a (very expensive) lie; it's criminal. But it's a prime example of why you should never listen to a celeb influencer - they are paid to bullshit you!

Reactions: 23
How awful. :( There needs to be far better regulations for this type of thing. I feel for anyone who has botched surgery - to be fed a (very expensive) lie; it's criminal. But it's a prime example of why you should never listen to a celeb influencer - they are paid to bullshit you!
And Price is the biggest bullshitter of them all. If it’s a scam Price will be there.

Reactions: 21
Some of these Z listers promoted Skinny Jabs which are also dangerous. These people should be ashamed of themselves monetising from putting others at risk. I reported it a while back but never heard back. It’s all so wrong and shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 16
Think most of us who saw her in her pete years etc were fans , her downfall was the reality shows, we saw what she was really like , thrn the more autobiographys and chat shows she did you could see the lies all appearing, the different versions of stories , after pete it just went from bad to worse, when she hits the coke its game over, everything else is out the window.

I think they can jail her if she doesnt
Her & Pete u c*nt, we're 💯 Claire mcCanns PR master piece 👍 once Claire left the pic everyone could see her real personality yet again 👌 so she went back to as before... Vile & hated 🤮

Reactions: 30
Dear @Emlou80
My heart goes out to you and I feel your pain so much; I lost my baby sister (50 but still my baby sister :cry: ) on Sunday- unexpected and unexplained (at the moment).
I'm holding it together for my parents and siblings and currently back home from Jersey to support them. She and all of our family are decent humans, paying our bills, having respect for others and working hard.
Then you have Katie Price; the polar opposite of us- playing the system, leaving a trail of destruction, malicious and hurting people in the process.
All the best to you and your family; I'd rather be the normal woman on the street but walk down that street with my head held high- very high ♥♥
I lost my big sister last September. Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Some of these Z listers promoted Skinny Jabs which are also dangerous. These people should be ashamed of themselves monetising from putting others at risk. I reported it a while back but never heard back. It’s all so wrong and shouldn’t be allowed.
i tried them they made me so so sick (vomiting) thats how you lose weight,never again
i wonder if we will hear at the hearing if she has been using harvey's money for expenses

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Send huge pinky squirrelly hugs & much love to all you lovely Krustie's. A gentle reminder that there is also a Krustie thread for chatting about anything we like. The mods very kindly gave us a thread to discuss anything deemed off topic. I think pretty much everything gets covered over there. Everyone welcome 🙂 That said, I haven't checked in there for aaaaaaaaages. I've been too angry at Skanky & busy in real life. No time for 2 threads 🤦

Anyhoo, having a catch up, am I right in thinking that Prince Andrew (bigger bleep than Pete yu bleep), doesn't sweat because he is supplied Botox by Anthony Quinn & Howard Keel......they get it from Vicky Beckham's arm pits. Things are starting to make sense now 👍

HOT TEA.....today's Skanky 'exclusive'....I have it on good authority from 'a source' that in fact the mystery person responsible for flashing/assaulting her when she was 7 in a park was a man named Andrew, spoke with a posh voice, wasn't sweating even though it was a hot day. It's also likely that the same person was the one responsible for all the break ins, thefts & kidnap attempts. Rumour has it that he has been trying to raise money for years to pay off a woman who is making outrageous false accusations. Apparently he asked his mum for the money & she said no 🤔
Second exclusive from the same 'source' is expected to reveal that Skanky was at all the Downing Street lockdown parties. We've already seen the pics of her cutting the lawn at Number 10 on her ride on mower in preparation of the party. It was decided that having a party clearly was the wrong thing to do. So it was offset by all attendee's having to listen a live performance from Skanky as punishment. I can reveal the set list was as follows, she opened with her haunting smash hit Hurricane, where she woooooo hoooooooed & encouraged all the party goers to loosen their ties & snort the hand gel. She followed with Hanno I Gotchew, captivating them with her amazing vocals. Rumour has it they were spellbound....although that maybe due to the fact she was flashing her norks & had pissed herself. From this she launched into a Hole Noo Werld, where she encouraged Boris to step into the role of Pete yu bleep.
Remember you read it here first!
Extra extra read all about it! Scoop of the decade on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.