Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Little Sid is the only one from that household who suit his turkey teef 😊💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Just added heart emojis to the lovely messages I've had and for the advice as well 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx

I have sinusitis and got some tablets today for it, headache is still on and off but no where near as bad as the past three or four days.

@flowerfairy1985 Sorry to hear you got Covid..Pom hugs and loads of love to you ..get well soon💕💖❤❤🤗🤗😘 xx

@ficklegoose ..I got your Pom pic 😀😀😊🥰💕💖❤🤗😘 xx Thank you it made me laugh seeing Pom on Katie's lawnmower 😄💕💓🤗😘 xx.

I admit I can't keep up with the thread so will be speed reading abit when I'm abit better and adding a pic here and there and a couple of emojis given to posts that catch my eye.

Love from Pom 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
Glad you're feeling better Pom. Hope you make a full recovery very soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing...it's gone from tart to woman but I believe Cole doesn't like it showing too much flesh....🤔
See! He has got a heart. He's seen it and he's sparing the rest of us because it's so horrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couple MM related articles....

Ooooh more negativity and unflattering photos from The Sun 😁

They are definitely fed up with her, saying Princess and Junior refuse to live there, is them breaking away from her equal custody narrative, which they‘ve always let her portray up to now. Finally hinting to their readers the kids ain’t there anymore.

They know the truth about “slapgate”, contacts will have told them all the details, I honestly think they are waiting for court case resolutions, if it all comes out in court, then they will pounce, They will spill all the ☕

Why I’m not bothered about her “new projects”, it’s taking time but she has a mountain of crap coming her way via the court cases and bankruptcy. tit coming soon Skanky, enjoy your false reality, time gonna be called on it soon.

Reactions: 29
Personally I think she dresses the way she does simply because she doesn’t like her shape. Her boobs are hideous, her ass is ridiculous and she’s getting quite a belly on her too. It’s the price you pay for not growing old gracefully I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking the same thing...it's gone from tart to woman but I believe Cole doesn't like it showing too much flesh....🤔
Yeah I think it is most likely that too. She’s usually got her tits out at any opportunity and since she’s been with SkinCrawl they’ve been well hidden away.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MA
Maqzine15 MIN AGO
MIRROR…….
Please note that Ron Class is bunny.
REPLY1 REPLY 1
FLAG

• RO
    RonClass2 MIN AGO
    Reply to Maqzine
    I am NOT bunny.

• News just in! Mirror comments, hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Evening folks. Just popping in with a Facehug for anyone who wants right now 👽🤗❤😘 and especially emlou & Jersey ❤❤ and my friend Pom, so glad you're feeling better 😘 xx

Guys, for any newbies, am just letting you know the fanny phone pics aren't allowed, I didn't know myself until our kind mod Yel explained it to me, they could get Tattle into trouble with the site hosts. I'm not trying to moderate or tell anyone what to post but like me, I was completely unaware because they've been on so many times before, new people might not know and don't want anyone to get into trouble ❤
Thank you very much my friend 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘👽🐾 xx.
Still in abit of pain but hopefully on the mend ❤🥰💖😘👽🐾😘 xx.
Thank you very much 🥰❤💕🤗💖😘 xx.
Hope the sinus tablets help as it's now a five day headache on and off.

Me and the queen 🥰😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16421854647480.jpg

Back later tonight ❤💖💕🥰😘 xx

Love from Pom 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Personally I think she dresses the way she does simply because she doesn’t like her shape. Her boobs are hideous, her ass is ridiculous and she’s getting quite a belly on her too. It’s the price you pay for not growing old gracefully I’m afraid.
I haven't noticed the belly but the shoulders are very big and heavy, presumably her body trying to compensate for years of having to carry those horrible breasts.

Last edited:
Sinusitis is the pits. I feel your pain, had mine on top of Covid 💩💩

I haven't noticed the belly but the shoulders are very big and heavy, presumably her body trying to compensate for years of having to carry those horrible breasts.
Her boobs are so old fashioned it's embarrassing. Nobody wants that anymore.

I know KP has never, ever been able to dress classy. But what in gods name are the oversized hoodies and tracksuits all about??

The hoodies make her look like Giant Haystacks.
Sh must have at least 6 wardrobes full of clothes. I think she can no longer get into anything as having a huge inflated bum would make it nigh on impossible to find any jeans to fit. Plus her shoulders are now huge to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Little Sid is the only one from that household who suit his turkey teef 😊💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Just added heart emojis to the lovely messages I've had and for the advice as well 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx

I have sinusitis and got some tablets today for it, headache is still on and off but no where near as bad as the past three or four days.

@flowerfairy1985 Sorry to hear you got Covid..Pom hugs and loads of love to you ..get well soon💕💖❤❤🤗🤗😘 xx

@ficklegoose ..I got your Pom pic 😀😀😊🥰💕💖❤🤗😘 xx Thank you it made me laugh seeing Pom on Katie's lawnmower 😄💕💓🤗😘 xx.

I admit I can't keep up with the thread so will be speed reading abit when I'm abit better and adding a pic here and there and a couple of emojis given to posts that catch my eye.

Love from Pom 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
A while back I was always getting sinusitis, they were blocked and couldn't drain, so ENT surgeon made the holes bigger, luckily this has reduced it by 80%, but when I do get it now I use an electric face steamer, within 5 mins pains gone, or you can fill a smallish bowl with hot water and lean over and inhale the steam, or a very hot steamy shower! 👍X

So all in Princess’s room at the MM, she’s banging on to the photographer that it’s her room and that she has props for everything. Judging by the pile of clothes on the bed, maybe JYY shoot.
Is she pregnant?.

They are definitely fed up with her, saying Princess and Junior refuse to live there, is them breaking away from her equal custody narrative, which they‘ve always let her portray up to now. Finally hinting to their readers the kids ain’t there anymore.

They know the truth about “slapgate”, contacts will have told them all the details, I honestly think they are waiting for court case resolutions, if it all comes out in court, then they will pounce, They will spill all the ☕

Why I’m not bothered about her “new projects”, it’s taking time but she has a mountain of crap coming her way via the court cases and bankruptcy. tit coming soon Skanky, enjoy your false reality, time gonna be called on it soon.
Surely that's a very old pic of her P and J, they're stating the right ages for now but old pic😁

• Wow
Reactions: 12

So she's lost £1m that she doesn't actually have anyway? Usual rubbish from the Sun.

Sinusitis is the pits. I feel your pain, had mine on top of Covid 💩💩

Her boobs are so old fashioned it's embarrassing. Nobody wants that anymore.

Sh must have at least 6 wardrobes full of clothes. I think she can no longer get into anything as having a huge inflated bum would make it nigh on impossible to find any jeans to fit. Plus her shoulders are now huge to.
I've had big boobs all my life. Thankfully not as big as KPs and I have hated them too! I had a reduction done at the Chelsea and Westminster ( not just the rich and infamous that go there) about 25 years ago and they've grown back just as big lol! I still have scars after the operation so I dread to think what her scars are like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So as it has been said she has been paying mortgage since December she will keep it unless the people with a charge on it push for payment
Surely she is aware that even if she just started paying the mortgage since December that the interest on the arrears will be astronomical! She will only keep up the payments until the bankruptcy hearing, then she will stop again!

Reactions: 15
Surely she is aware that even if she just started paying the mortgage since December that the interest on the arrears will be astronomical! She will only keep up the payments until the bankruptcy hearing, then she will stop again!
I just get the feeling that she will just not let go of the MM and if she can’t have it no one can. Before we know it the Mexican and gang will make a reappearance, she will destroy it

I can't see HMRC letting her skip away without paying them and keeping the house, they take no tit from anyone.

Reactions: 25
The point is these celebs aren’t doctors and nor are they aiming them specifically to the morbidly obese. Most women going to these clinics for the ‘skinny jab’ will perhaps be a stone, or a few pounds overweight if that and want a quick fix and these jabs are dangerous for them. Healthy eating and exercise is a far safer way for those not morbidly obese to lose the weight and keep it off longterm.
I agree it’s mental these potentially lethal things are in the beauty salon

Reactions: 10
I can't see HMRC letting her skip away without paying them and keeping the house, they take no tit from anyone.
Everyone else who owed them money would have had the bailiffs round, or out on their ear.
The bailiffs will only take stuff of value they can sell at auction, and it has to belong to skanky mare as well, so those dinky toy cars cant be touched unfortunately.:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.