Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is currently in the hands of the mortgage company, I presume they will see what happens with the bankruptcy.
Archerfield, who have the charge can apply for an order of sale from the court, but the mortgage company would get their part in full first, so they would have to look at if there is then enough equity pay off the debt in full.
I don’t think Lucky7 was a very, shall we say, above board outfit for the method of payment to them.
Other payments such as tv, magazines, newspapers can all prove who the payment was made to.
There is a big list that has been made, so this has/will be compared against her submission.
I imagine that it’s a bit of a nightmare for her representation as well.I suspect that it’s a maze of contradictions.Not only do they need to decipher , but also defend.
Kp is disorganised at the best of times, I don’t feel she will be able to lie her way out of her own financial quagmire.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm a member of a botched cosmetic surgery group. I need corrective surgery so I have been researching surgeons. I was shocked to learn KP actively plugs comfortzone on insta they have botched so many people. This company have caused people to get necrosis , lose their breasts , infections and even deaths !!! I must admit I didn't really like her before but this has made me disgusted with her! She is leading people to having life changing injuries and death so she can get free surgery.

.She's bleeping grim and really does not give a tit about anyone .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
If she's this jealous of Emily she's going to be hell if Princess gets any popularity.
Yes that's possible, but Prinny is her daughter and she might not be so obvious in her actions, as without her having Prinny around her especially when she's grown up, she could end up very lonely, and she'll use any popularity or success of her daughters to push herself into the media. Like others have said, if Prinny decides to go into showbiz and allows her mother as her manager. Let's just hope Pete and Emily's influence will enable her to grow up with integrity, there's always the possibility over the next 4 years monster will possibly have done some time in jail, maybe moved to another country with the other monster, and she will understand if she allows her mother to manipulate her that's how her life could end up.

Reactions: 16
So catching up on my reactions and alerts I had this message and lovely gif from @Hollytoot317 🥰...

Resizer_16421684178830.jpg

Just made..❤ Boris and Katie having a drinks party on a train and just about to be arrested and both taken to prison 😄😀🤗🥰❤😘. xx.

Resizer_16421682588310.jpg

Back later to catch up on more alerts/notifications.

Good to be back again..love Pom 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Regarding the things Bankruptcy hearing , in 2020 the Receiver said there were 3 issues to resolve , How she has been funding recent holidays, stolen jewellery and her income and expenditure , and I think if she doesn't turn up without giving the judge good reason ,that under the insolvency (amendment ) rules 2010 ,she would be in contempt of court
Holidays will be down as locations for YouTube content. Hair and nails are business expenses - she’s a famous model and needs to keep up appearances to get the work dontcha know, income earned reinvested into her - as that’s her brand/ business.
You know she’s gonna try it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
RE: the bankruptcy hearing, does anyone know if she could turn around and say Coal has paid for everything and then *poof* it'll all go away?
Doubt it, he will need rove that and where is his source of income coming from. , barely an income from his cars , also the trustees have been informed of every money making venture she did in last 2 yrs, so she needs to explain wheres the money went

Reactions: 22
It’s a 3 hour public hearing to ask about anything any everything. All about her finances, witness statements that have been made. Then they will sort out her repayments, which again, she will need to stick to.
If she had just made repayments for a year, she would of been discharged by now, but I imagine that will not happen for several years now until they are satisfied with her repayments.
The creditors will of course not get all they are owed, just a %
She has run up a huge bill with the insolvency practitioner actually doing the work, due to her non compliance.
I don’t know if representatives from HMRC or the mortgage company will be there, seeing as they are owed huge amounts.
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still owed £150k + by her.

Apparently she’s excited, again 🙄
Maybe it’s to do with the huge pile of washing… 😏🤣
The way she sits and how masculine she's looking, it looks like she's a mansplaining rugby player.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it has always been hers , Like I have said before, she remortgaged it , if it was in negative equity, and if it was sold the receiver cannot earn at least £1000 ? after the mortgage is paid off, (somebody might correct me if im wrong ) the receiver will not bother, and after a certain amount of time takes the charge off. So the house is still hers, as long has she pays the Mortgage and the people she took the remortgage out with , so it will still be hers
Chances of her paying mortgage or remortgage are nil, dont think shes paid anything in last 2 yrs to anyone

Reactions: 13
Krusties... Close your eyes & just picture... If they sent skanky to the electric chair.. This would be the visual
⚡🤯⚡
.... 💺...... Grey manky, jail uniform & all 👀🙌
Knowing our luck her turkey teef wouldn't conduct electricity & the bolts wouldn't reach her head!!....
What a witch 😒😒😒😒😒

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what the t-shirt I had was actually really good quality too. It was hideous though looking back! God knows why I ever bought it!🙈🙈🙈It was plain white with like bright pink writing on it which said day 22!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣I found it a couple of years back when I was at my mums and gave it to charity!!! The bikinis I had were nice though and probably would still wear them today if I'd dare, but abit too skimpy for me now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was a massive Kate fan back in the day... when I look back I was obviously trying to copy her style! Jeeeeezzzzzz! The things you do when you were young hey??!!! I'm beyond mortified with myself.
Think most of us who saw her in her pete years etc were fans , her downfall was the reality shows, we saw what she was really like , thrn the more autobiographys and chat shows she did you could see the lies all appearing, the different versions of stories , after pete it just went from bad to worse, when she hits the coke its game over, everything else is out the window.

Do you think she will turn up to hearing?
I think they can jail her if she doesnt

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol 😂 the hubbie just asked what I was laughing at? Showed him the insta pics & the audacity off him to say "ack leave skany alone, she trying to be positive" 🙄 😒... Sorry hun only thing skanky's testing positive for is a STD & you my love can do your own dinner tonight 👍👍👍👍👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doubt it, he will need rove that and where is his source of income coming from. , barely an income from his cars , also the trustees have been informed of every money making venture she did in last 2 yrs, so she needs to explain wheres the money went
If everything was above board no one would mind a spotlight being shone on a their.financial activities. I mean, if HMRC wanted a look at the books, I’m sure the various companies that employ her to promote their goods would be fine about that.As would Cole and family.
Like Bunnycuddles , I’m crying as I type this.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are MUA Fern and hairdresser Joel at the MM? Joel mentions Katie…
Yep, may be practising the look for the bankruptcy hearing, maybe KP's managed to sell the rights to live stream it., I would actually pay to watch it.

Reactions: 17
If everything was above board no one would mind a spotlight being shone on a their.financial activities. I mean, if HMRC wanted a look at the books, I’m sure the various companies that employ her to promote their goods would be fine about that.As would Cole and family.
Like Bunnycuddles , I’m crying as I type this.😂
Oh they would be delighted, I'm sure there was a video put up , they were filming in the rental, Chris Harris etc, and the she was talking in background to him saying oh they will need invoices from you too , we need get them, think that was before one of her hearings, but she never appeared abyway

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.