Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up Artist my arse .... its just a load of filters ... I dont know who is more stupid, Fern for constantly using heavily filtered photos to advertise her 'MUA skills' or KP for employing her ...
Fern the dog groomer more like

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So as it has been said she has been paying mortgage since December she will keep it unless the people with a charge on it push for payment
Sounds like she’s deliberately putting it in negative equity of millions, so that MM becomes “worthless” as Skanky - What an idiot! 💸 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re not dangerous when prescribed by a doctor. This class of drugs has been used for diabetes for ages. But they need medical management and the risks properly explained. The small risk of thyroid cancer is minimal compared to the risks of morbid obesity
The point is these celebs aren’t doctors and nor are they aiming them specifically to the morbidly obese. Most women going to these clinics for the ‘skinny jab’ will perhaps be a stone, or a few pounds overweight if that and want a quick fix and these jabs are dangerous for them. Healthy eating and exercise is a far safer way for those not morbidly obese to lose the weight and keep it off longterm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the charge on MM is 800,000 surely it is worth that?
Yes that’s the price of a 3bd semi in West London these days 😬
MM should be repossessed to pay off the fines and bankruptcy. Let’s see what happens in the next few weeks, two court cases coming up for Skanky 👩🏼‍⚖️ 😬

Reactions: 18
Krusties... Close your eyes & just picture... If they sent skanky to the electric chair.. This would be the visual
⚡🤯⚡
.... 💺...... Grey manky, jail uniform & all 👀🙌
Knowing our luck her turkey teef wouldn't conduct electricity & the bolts wouldn't reach her head!!....
What a witch 😒😒😒😒😒
And she still wouldn't STF Up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So observation time
Coal has still be missing from instagram
Kieran has still not posted any pics / photos of BJ for a couple of weeks now…
What we thinking tattlers ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know KP has never, ever been able to dress classy. But what in gods name are the oversized hoodies and tracksuits all about??

The hoodies make her look like Giant Haystacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Evening folks. Just popping in with a Facehug for anyone who wants right now 👽🤗❤😘 and especially emlou & Jersey ❤❤ and my friend Pom, so glad you're feeling better 😘 xx

Guys, for any newbies, am just letting you know the fanny phone pics aren't allowed, I didn't know myself until our kind mod Yel explained it to me, they could get Tattle into trouble with the site hosts. I'm not trying to moderate or tell anyone what to post but like me, I was completely unaware because they've been on so many times before, new people might not know and don't want anyone to get into trouble ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know KP has never, ever been able to dress classy. But what in gods name are the oversized hoodies and tracksuits all about??

The hoodies make her look like Giant Haystacks.
I was thinking the same thing...it's gone from tart to woman but I believe Cole doesn't like it showing too much flesh....🤔

Reactions: 19
Little Sid turkey teef always makes me smile❤

I think Little Sid is the only one from that household who suit his turkey teef 😊💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Just added heart emojis to the lovely messages I've had and for the advice as well 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx

I have sinusitis and got some tablets today for it, headache is still on and off but no where near as bad as the past three or four days.

@flowerfairy1985 Sorry to hear you got Covid..Pom hugs and loads of love to you ..get well soon💕💖❤❤🤗🤗😘 xx

@ficklegoose ..I got your Pom pic 😀😀😊🥰💕💖❤🤗😘 xx Thank you it made me laugh seeing Pom on Katie's lawnmower 😄💕💓🤗😘 xx.

I admit I can't keep up with the thread so will be speed reading abit when I'm abit better and adding a pic here and there and a couple of emojis given to posts that catch my eye.

Love from Pom 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.