Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyze cernt lowz meye owse cos eyze avin meyz le wun, meyz pwinze chow mienz bahbah.
私はあなたが言っていることの手がかりを持っていません
Watashi wa anata ga itte iru koto no tegakari o motte imasen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ooooh more negativity and unflattering photos from The Sun 😁

They are definitely fed up with her, saying Princess and Junior refuse to live there, is them breaking away from her equal custody narrative, which they‘ve always let her portray up to now. Finally hinting to their readers the kids ain’t there anymore.

They know the truth about “slapgate”, contacts will have told them all the details, I honestly think they are waiting for court case resolutions, if it all comes out in court, then they will pounce, They will spill all the ☕

Why I’m not bothered about her “new projects”, it’s taking time but she has a mountain of crap coming her way via the court cases and bankruptcy. tit coming soon Skanky, enjoy your false reality, time gonna be called on it soon.
Oh I hope you are right this vile creature can't get away with much more in the near future x

The state of those lips!!!
Absolute minging!

Reactions: 13
I cannot lose my house because I'm having my one, my Prince Charming's baby!
我不能失去我的房子,因为我有我的,我的白马王子的宝贝!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Όλα αυτά είναι ελληνικά για μένα. as one might say

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Couple MM related articles....

Hmm. I don't think they refuse to live there. They're probably not allowed to live there! And neither are Jett & Bunny. She only has poor old Harvey left & he 'destroyed the house leaving her exhausted'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a bugger when we have to amuse ourselves because Skanky & Wanky have ran out of the Columbian marching powder!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
我不能失去我的房子,因為我有我的,我的白馬王子的寶貝!
Any better?😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmm. I don't think they refuse to live there. They're probably not allowed to live there! And neither are Jett & Bunny. She only has poor old Harvey left & he 'destroyed the house leaving her exhausted'.
As Bunny always says, why have a burger when you can have steak? But as usual Bunny has it the wrong way round. I'm sure the kids all prefer their nice comfortable clean homes with no MUAs, videographers, hairdressers etc floating about every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As Bunny always says, why have a burger when you can have steak? But as usual Bunny has it the wrong way round. I'm sure the kids all prefer their nice comfortable clean homes with no MUAs, videographers, hairdressers etc floating about every day!
BunnyCudds should be toast once KP is, or should that be Welsh rarebit! 🍞 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.