Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redrattle

Even the sun think so…..
Princess posted a really sweet photo of Emily and her on her birthday and said she loved her and she was the best stepmom. Then it got deleted...the only reason I can think of is KP had a hissy fit and P still loves her mom enough to appease her. What KP is doing to her children now is nothing short of abuse...and she is continuing to do it whilst not allowed to see them in person. I think J+P now realise what she's like, I feel sorry for them, they're obviously trying to keep the peace whilst being teased at school about their train wreck mother. Kudos to Emily....she has helped with stuff like college applications that PA probably had no clue either....all the kids are better off away from her.

Why don't the press report that none of the kids live with her is there an injunction?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

emmaw28

VIP Member
#105 Whilst KP is shitting in the grass, Dr. Emily is showing pure class

does this meet guidelines? Or is “shitting” not allowed as a thread title 😬🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Awwww, maybe we shouldn't be so hard on her 🤷 She tried her best, she really did. She probably even believed herself when she said it would be a drama free year. As we know, she NEVER lies 🙄
Oh, my mistake.... she's just a nasty, jealous, spiteful, vindictive, bullying, lying, fake, narcissistic OLD tramp 😡
She's lost everything. Everyone knows it. She cannot accept it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I like that the Sun reached out to Emily’s rep for comment, and they declined to comment. The Andre’s will not be dragged down by her, or associate with her; it’s just making her look more and more silly as she continues to throw her toys out of her pram with no public reaction.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Been lurking in kps threads for a while but just seen the story of her attacking Emily (again) Im disgusted they really need to get an injunction against her she's not very wise is she being on a suspended sentence which is a complete and utter joke she can't even change for the kids sake
I think Pete has got an injunction against her, she's mentioned before that one of her exes communicates with her through lawyers, we think it's Pete cos of how much that will cost. Whether the injunction includes Emily is unknown. I think she's gone for Emily because she can't go for Pete. I expect Pete will be taking the necessary actions to ensure that Skanky can't do this again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

okeep

VIP Member
Being a vile bitter envious jealous nasty piece of work , who hates to see anybody else doing well, and I'm guessing no
holidays in the near future, must have really eaten her up seeing Pete Emily and the kids in Dubai , and the kids must've told her what a good time they had, and there's Juniors music career she cant get involved with , and she sees all the money she could've earned from photos etc, all comes down to the money, must've really gnawed away at her ,she hates anybody else getting column inches especially when it shows what a good life they have compared to her shit state of affairs

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
What she doesn't deserve to be called out for being an absolute horrible nasty piece of work but she can post and say whatever she likes about Emily...what a fucking character...
Because Emily is clearly EVIL, her sole purpose in life is bringing down our heroine Katie. Probably married Peter Andre just to get close to our girl and ruin her life.

Oof, a bit of sick came up in my mouth there

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I think Princess will be out in a very difficult position. As could be seen from the Dubai pics, she gets on well with Emily and is comfortable and happy in that relationship. Then she has her mother in her ear, probably telling her not to be nice to Emily and this would place Princess between a rock and a hard place as she likes Emily but feels she has to be loyal to her mother, especially since it seems Junior is sticking to his guns about contact with Katie. She probably tries to guilt Princess into seeing her by saying she must not become like her brother.

• Sad

Chelski87

In response to the post about Emily and blurring her kids/ but still posting princess and junior (sorry this might have been said....) but just been on Katie's sisters Instagram. She blurs her baby out but also posts pics of Katie's children faces.

• Wow
  • Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Skankys Main problem is not Mental elf ,coke or Booze, If you study the thing for long enough you will realise she has a serious addiction, something she loves more than anything , and that is Money. I saw a quote from a journalist the other day, She said she once met skanky asked her something and she said " why should I talk to you Im not getting paid".
completely Mercenary,
She has no talent , so how does she keep in the public eye? the clue is in the title of her prog .MY crazy life.
Drama, She plans these Narratives, stories, Bit like thev WWE, You can Be sure as eggs is eggs ,when she goes off into one
like today, its because something has happened to ruin the narrative, might even be something nplanned for thr future, i,e remember when she was talking about getting married, engagement ,Magazine articles etc ,kieron said we are not divorced yet, boy did she lash into him, cant let anything ruin the payday, Big story now she's continuing with is marriage, probably crapping herself if something comes out about slapgate, because if it comes out that carwash hit her that would ruin her, the sisterhood would slag here off for staying with an abuser, They think of themselves as a golden couple,
loves lost dream, totally deluded But she is a narcissist ,Night Krusties ,sleep tite ,keep the place tidy 😂

• Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Just a thought! Why can't Emily make a career out of being in the public eye? why is it cringe? I'll tell you what's cringe price getting your twat out on page 3 at 16 for publicity...that's fucking cringe... you're not the only person who is allowed to be a fucking celebrity (if that's what you can call yourself)....and Emily is in the public eye because she's married to a man who is and was more fucking famous than you...you are it famous fir being married to Peter Andre and not getting over the fact he left you!!
At least Dr Ems celeb status might actually be informative and meaningful- what’s meaningful about getting your tits out for the lads?

• Heart

sausages79

Just a thought, is Skanky paying PA and KH maintenance? She should be but is bunkrupt and could say the holidays etc are freebies. If she isn't paying and DR Emily and Michelle are contributing to their upkeep then even more shame on her for tonight's IG post! Nasty jealous bitch that you are Skanky!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Foxtotty

VIP Member

gillyfizzy1

Who is next on your list to diss? You can have my email address, phone number, whatever you like. Free speech on here. You have just made the biggest mistake of your life calling out someone who looks after your kids! Harveys Law? Doesn't exist! You wan't people to stop slagging you off but it's never going to happen as you are the biggest bully out!

• Heart
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
“What are you doin…..” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Hair short and coloured ready for your drug testing?
are you on your way to community service? 🙏
Great to see the wannabe “Vegas Hardman Gangster” has settled back into his proper job as chauffeur and general dogsbody to The Skank.

Good boy Carl, Good boy 🐶

• Haha