Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minx103

Chatty Member
The only thing that's puzzling me at the moment is that Princess has 'liked' Katie's IG post with Bunny (and Junior has ignored it) and Junior has 'liked' Emily's (and Peter's) posts about Millie's birthday party and Princess hasn't.
Also there are some negative posts on Katie's JYY Instagram nonsense that have received loads of likes and haven't yet been deleted.
I imagine the children feel torn as to what to do re their mum's IG posts. It beggars belief that she can post a disgusting attack on EA and then post videos advertising lip plumper and post old photo's of B as if nothing has happened. She is just vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Notredamn

VIP Member
You can just tell she is absolutely sick with jealousy over Emily. It’s not even about the kids. Doesn’t give a shit about them but she thinks they’re a good excuse to have a pop at her.

PurpleLennie

As if the content of that vile, toxic IG rant weren't enough, she chose (deliberately, I bet) to post it a) on Millie's birthday and b) on the weekend that Emily's book was published. (Katie, that'll be a book that Emily wrote the words in).
Didn’t slapgate happen the night kierans son Apollo was born? It’s gotta be about KP all the time - she can’t possibly let anyone move on while she’s stuck living her shit life :(

• Angry

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Woo Hooing again. That really grinds my gears lol
Bloody Hell these videos she’s posting, it’s Monday lunchtime, she’s wooooo hooooing away, appears to be totally off her head again.

Think we days away from a major incident, have to say she’s imploding very fast now, she’ll never get through the upcoming court dates and the community service without it tipping her over completely.

Expect her back in The Priory soon, or something worse, she’s a bigger mess than ever !

• Haha

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
The fact she even wanted Princess to visit her in the priory says a lot.
Why would you want your child to see you while you were somewhere like that, surely she would realise how traumatic it would be for poor Princess, but then again it is KP, who doesn’t give a flying fuck for anybody but herself.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I like that the Sun reached out to Emily’s rep for comment, and they declined to comment. The Andre’s will not be dragged down by her, or associate with her; it’s just making her look more and more silly as she continues to throw her toys out of her pram with no public reaction.
Do you think the fact Emily is publicly staying silent is making skanky even more furious?

• Heart