Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think KP's been trying to talk princess into insisting she wants to visit her mum and princess isnt bothered and quite happy to stay back just now, and she just can't take the fact princess isnt gonna fight to see her. In her warped mind she will need blame someone else as no way her daughter wont want to see her. So Emily is an easy target , and it will also upset princess that shes done that, so princess punished too.
I honestly don’t know. I wonder if KP said to P you didn’t come and see me in hospital don’t you love me anymore, or something like that as narcs do and made a big thing about it, making P feel guilty and P explained she wanted to visit but wasn’t allowed, not meaning it to get anyone in trouble but trying to say I do love you mum but I couldn’t be there and rather than KP seeing it wouldn’t have been a good experience for her daughter to visit her there, she had to blame someone. She knows Peter won’t stand for her crap, so Emily got it. She also clearly envious of Emily and wants to hurt her and this is her way of doing it.

Reactions: 31
Katie deleting every comment that the poster mentions Emily. Doesn't leave many comments left. Where are all these 2 million followers of hers.
Most must be hiding under a rock, hrr numbers never add up.
I really really wish cole would buy her a one way space travel ticket, anyone friendly with Richard Branson?
Surely they have the technology to send her on a one way tickets only.
As an experiment to see if there are any aliens out there. If they exist wouldn't be to long until they fired her back. Mind you I have no idea what effect zero gravity would have on botx, fillers a silicone.....could turn out very messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No I know that, but if you had 4 kids that were 2 in private school & youngest in public school whilst earning thousands, could you live with yourself?? Shows she does not rate the kids well being or have them in an even scale. Yes 💯 those kids dads are providing all the love & support they need ❤ it's the school senerio that's showing up the devide she knowingly sees & does nothing about. Just another example off how less she sees the younger two
She doesn’t have the money. She doesn’t pay for P&J. She doesn’t even take the kids to school. Doesn’t do homework with them etc. She’s bankrupt and what money she does earn is likely now in AFP dungeon along with her oxygen cannisters - and only released for holidays and photo ops.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.
skankys getting older, loosing her looks and pulling power, no prospects, no friends, no home and no money, no wonder she is so jealous of emily who has it all (loving husband,kids,home, respected job and a best selling author)......... skanky used to turn heads, now she just turns stomachs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Katie deleting every comment that the poster mentions Emily. Doesn't leave many comments left. Where are all these 2 million followers of hers.
I really really wish cole would buy her a one way space travel ticket, anyone friendly with Richard Branson?
As an experiment to see if there are any aliens out there. If they exist wouldn't be to long until they fired her back. Mind you I have no idea what effect zero gravity would have on botx, fillers a silicone.....could turn out very messy.
Her and Cole seem to spend all their time either posting ‘don’t tell on me’ threats/cartoons or deleting bad comments. What a sad sad sad bloody life they both have. It must get to them - so everyone keep up the good work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Perhaps she's already S#AgD Mr Branson and planning a 'never seen before' wedding on the moon! @Pom Bear ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No I know that, but if you had 4 kids that were 2 in private school & youngest in public school whilst earning thousands, could you live with yourself?? Shows she does not rate the kids well being or have them in an even scale. Yes 💯 those kids dads are providing all the love & support they need ❤ it's the school senerio that's showing up the devide she knowingly sees & does nothing about. Just another example off how less she sees the younger two
On the other side of what I said, having money and privilege won’t lessen the hurt they will feel from her behaviour. Its just a mess all round. They have their dads to care for them though, they are plenty of kids much, much worse off unfortunately. I completely agree with you, we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves if we made one of her mistakes, let alone the entire shitshow of mistakes she makes. That’s why we are on here I guess. Every wrong decision I have ever made, I live with and try to learn from. Thats what makes us human. She doesn’t because she isn’t wired right. That won’t ever change.

Their incubator 🤣🤣🤣 loved that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Mother just didn’t seem right, she is literally like one of those plastic things you hatch chick eggs in!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.
I'd never say Emily loves the attention?? She only got insta last year. Keeps her kids private & is an absolute lady ❤ How she has dealt with all this kp crap while keeping a dignified presence is admirable!! All whilst raising kps 2 children & working as a GP!! How hard work wise that must be for her & what it entails for her own children while keeping slient is amazing!! She's amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Im guessing it will be on the dark side 🤣🤣
Haha, yeah - or whichever light available/camera angle diminishes the horn, the underbite and that 🐖 🐖 arse and trotters!

I'd never say Emily loves the attention?? She only got insta last year. Keeps her kids private & is an absolute lady ❤ How she has dealt with all this kp crap while keeping a dignified presence is admirable!! All whilst raising kps 2 children & working as a GP!! How hard work wise that must be for her & what it entails for her own children while keeping slient is amazing!! She's amazing ❤
Emily is an awesome role-model to those children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm a hardened cynical b***trd I read this story and I have nothing but respect for Emily and Peter. It warmed the cockles of my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Skankys Main problem is not Mental elf ,coke or Booze, If you study the thing for long enough you will realise she has a serious addiction, something she loves more than anything , and that is Money. I saw a quote from a journalist the other day, She said she once met skanky asked her something and she said " why should I talk to you Im not getting paid".
completely Mercenary,
She has no talent , so how does she keep in the public eye? the clue is in the title of her prog .MY crazy life.
Drama, She plans these Narratives, stories, Bit like thev WWE, You can Be sure as eggs is eggs ,when she goes off into one
like today, its because something has happened to ruin the narrative, might even be something nplanned for thr future, i,e remember when she was talking about getting married, engagement ,Magazine articles etc ,kieron said we are not divorced yet, boy did she lash into him, cant let anything ruin the payday, Big story now she's continuing with is marriage, probably crapping herself if something comes out about slapgate, because if it comes out that carwash hit her that would ruin her, the sisterhood would slag here off for staying with an abuser, They think of themselves as a golden couple,
loves lost dream, totally deluded But she is a narcissist ,Night Krusties ,sleep tite ,keep the place tidy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well done Pom, as usual. Nice to see he actually had 'normal' teeth back in the day
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx
Lol yep his teeth was fine before 😘 xx

Absolutely brilliant Pom 👏 I am literally howling at this! 😂
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
As soon as I saw the vid I couldn't wait to make a pic 😘 xx

@MANDATORY ..Hope this sign is fine for you Love Pom ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

If not..let me know and I make one more to your taste..it's abit unimaginative as I'm tired..but will make more pics tomorrow 😊❤🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16417777799780.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I only thought about this when I saw Emily’s post of Millie enjoying her birthday but I don’t ever remember seeing the children having birthday parties with their friends with KP, I’m not suggesting she should post photos of other people’s children but there’s never really any mention of it, not even having friends round for tea. All very sad, especially for the children but thankfully they have great dads and stepmothers, some children aren’t so lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I LOVE IT 😍 🤔 I went all Pwicy there for a minute 😳

It’s fabulous, you’re an absolute ⭐ @pombear Thank you 🤗 💕💖💝🥰 xx
Thank you and you're welcome ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

You take your time lovely 👽🤗❤😘 after the rant at Emily, people discussing the ins and outs of it all, nothing new for now my friend 😘🐕🐾 xx
Thank you 💕👽🐾❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I've enjoyed it but been a struggle to keep up. I might stick to the jokey posts only again as I love them the most and skip the serious ones again unless something big happens ❤💖👽🐾💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Nice one our @Pom Bear xx 🥰 xx
Thank you ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx

That's me for tonight 🥰 Love from Pom 💖 x.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thought id choose my profile pic beforeI went to kip, took me ages, Not very original. Settled on Skanky
an Old Trout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s so addictive isn’t it, I’ve never had so many late nights, I’m so invested in the thread, look at the time & it’s 2am & I’ve done it again 🙄
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ right now 😬😅 I just can’t risk skipping any pages when it’s all kicked off lol excellent reading too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it’s all kicked off the last 2-3 days.

Binfest suggests somethings happening on the bankruptcy side and potential story.

Ex nanny supposedly gives statement to police (or someone leaks story saying so)

Someone gets so far up Cole’s chuff he’s Banksy Reggie Kray and sends a threatening cartoon.

Cole and KP film themselves singing to some ‘darling’ to leave them alone.

KP goes on demented IG story rant about Emily as she has the audacity to talk about parenting.

Well this is a good week to put my feet up and wait for the popcorn to POP on these two utter clowns 🍿
“Sends a threatening cartoon” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It seems Skanky auto-destructhas begun its internal countdown. Hold on to your seats Tattlers, we’re in for a bumpy ride 😂😂😂

No one has mentioned this possibility so I will. What if Princess was barred from seeing Skanky by SS following slapgate? Just a thought, I’ll go back to lurking now 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Recap
Katie went horse riding (yawn)
Carole is still posting photos of fast cars (yawn)
On her stories, Katie ranted at ‘jealous’ Emily before swiftly deleting. However, unlucky for her, some quick fingered tattlers had already taken screenshots 👍
Once again, Carole tried to show us all what a gangster he is, but came across as a petulant school boy
Sid and Buddy are still alive 🙏
If you live in Essex and need a new boiler, give Plumbers For Less a wide berth!
Don’t forget that also she was seen driving again.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Skankys Main problem is not Mental elf ,coke or Booze, If you study the thing for long enough you will realise she has a serious addiction, something she loves more than anything , and that is Money. I saw a quote from a journalist the other day, She said she once met skanky asked her something and she said " why should I talk to you Im not getting paid".
completely Mercenary,
She has no talent , so how does she keep in the public eye? the clue is in the title of her prog .MY crazy life.
Drama, She plans these Narratives, stories, Bit like thev WWE, You can Be sure as eggs is eggs ,when she goes off into one
like today, its because something has happened to ruin the narrative, might even be something nplanned for thr future, i,e remember when she was talking about getting married, engagement ,Magazine articles etc ,kieron said we are not divorced yet, boy did she lash into him, cant let anything ruin the payday, Big story now she's continuing with is marriage, probably crapping herself if something comes out about slapgate, because if it comes out that carwash hit her that would ruin her, the sisterhood would hag here off for staying with an abuser, They think of themselves as a golden couple,
loves lost dream, totally deluded But she is a narcissist ,Night Krusties ,sleep tite ,keep the place tidy 😂
Agreed to all of this

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.