Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Dear Susanna Reid and GMB, can you invite Katie Price onto your show again next week to ask her why her Mental ‘Elf made her unleash an unprovoked Instagram attack on her ex-husband’s wife Emily, The woman who has selflessly taken care of two of Katie’s children for the majority of the time over the last couple of years, as Katie was too busy chasing young men and living such a hedonistic life, she was unable to do this herself.

Also can you ask Katie why she felt the need to question Emily’s professional status. I believe Emily is a qualified doctor, you know those people who’ve worked through a pandemic caring for the public, whilst Katie went to nail bars and on holiday a lot.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t give Katie an easy ride as you did last week, with your sycophantic uncritical interview, despite the serious conviction of drink/driving. Can you instead treat her like the c*nt she is, as she behaved like a total thundec*nt again today.

Many Thanks, a public who are sick to death of you lot making excuses for her c*nty behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So I've just got to the vid of Cole on love island. 😄

Looool 😄 x

Resizer_16417611218690.jpg

He looks like a fat darts player 🤭😄😄 x.

..and here he is with his darts in the darts tournament 2016 😀

Resizer_16417610301370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
It matters not a jot which kids are publicly shown or not - it's a moot point. Everyone should be focusing on the fact that Emily was a very young girl when she came into those children's life. Through all the drama of her husband's past life, she managed to get an MD and work her way up from Junior Dr. During that time, she took on a young P and J, whilst having two babies of her own. All the while, dodging bullets thrown by Miss Dysfunctional. Alongside Peter, she has managed to show P and J what a functioning family dynamic looks like and tried to keep them away from toxicity. If Emily did indeed advise P not to go the priory (i'm calling bs on that) it would have been with P's best interests in mind - not to spite skanky. There are genuinely awful step-parents in the world, and I would not put Emily in that category. Katie is a bitter, spiteful bitch, and her children see it. She's destroying the tiny bit of relationship she has with them.

This outburst is a kick in the teeth. It wasn't even a coherent argument, just a rambling tirade of nonsense. I'm sure it's water off a ducks back to Emily, but it must smart a bit - to know the effort she's put into those kids, only to have her face rubbed in the dirt.

Karma can't come quick enough to this evil bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Emily and Peter do not want their kids plastered all over the Internet (same as any decent parent) but Junior and Princess have been put out in the public eye since the day they were born.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Can you imagine what skanky would say if Emily WASN’T trying to be a good mum to P & J… How dare she attack Emily for stepping up where she has failed…
It takes more than DNA to be a mother… it’s bad enough when Skanky shames herself, but bringing her children and their step-mother into her shit-show is a step too far.. she deserves as good as she gets 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 77

DC16

VIP Member
So in one breath says Emily has used HER (KP’s) children in photoshoots to make money, then posts a picture of her and Bunny advertising JYY…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

catlady29

Chatty Member
Well what KP has achieved is me veiwing Emily's insta stories (I don't usually) and buying her book for my 9yr old daughter, she's probably inadvertently done Emily a favour here 🤣 stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Webster1357

VIP Member
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
It was a bit late for Emily to start covering their faces wasn't it? Plus, it's not up to her, it's up to their Dad. Where she does have say is over her own children, and she chooses their privacy, where she could just as easily be making money off the back of them.

I do feel sorry for Emily Andre, doomed to be forever associated with Katie Price...when she got involved with Peter I'm sure she had no idea how bad it would get. She's a trooper and a class act for not biting back.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

GordonD88

Chatty Member
ONLY ONE SIMPLE RECAP NEEDED

the post put out by KP on Instagram earlier today was the most jealous vicious and disgusting public attack by a celeb I have ever witnessed

I hope

in fact WE KNOW she publicly attacked the wrong woman

doing that to Emily will bite her so hard

now its being confirmed KP is a liability

even The Sun-as vile as that paper is

have had enough of her

we the public got sick long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 59

MANDATORY

VIP Member
The worst thing that ever happened in Katie Prices life was Emily Andre...
How can you compete against
brains...
beauty... intelligence... mothering skills.... youth.... fertility ...humbleness...understanding....sexiness... Good looks...unstated calmness and humility !!!!
Awww Pricey no wonder you are launching an
UNPROVOKED ATTACK....
Lol...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Pricenotright

Just a thought! Why can't Emily make a career out of being in the public eye? why is it cringe? I'll tell you what's cringe price getting your twat out on page 3 at 16 for publicity...that's fucking cringe... you're not the only person who is allowed to be a fucking celebrity (if that's what you can call yourself)....and Emily is in the public eye because she's married to a man who is and was more fucking famous than you...you are famous for being married to Peter Andre and not getting over the fact he left you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Long time lurker, first time posting! Have followed the KP car crash of a life threads for the last few months.

Taking the accusations about Emily aside for a moment. I know from personal experience that the Priory discourage visitors for the first 7 days, and while they don't take away mobile phones or limit internet access they do discourage this for first few weeks.

Having had a relative stay for the 28 days, we were only allowed visits on a Sunday for a few hours. Now clearly you can go against these rules, but anyone serious about dealing with their issues would try to stick to the rules.

I have no doubt that KP would have been able to phone, have video calls if indeed the kids were worried about her. But they are old enough and have witnessed enough of her her meltdowns in the past to understand that their mum needed time out to get better.

But of course we all know that is not what KP went to the Priory for, she only played the game to get her 'get out of going to jail free pass'.

Curious as to why she has taken this long to have a go at Emily though.... did something else happen recently to trigger this outburst??

• Heart
There's no point in her covering Princess or Junior's faces when their mother and father have posted them plenty of times, and both of them have their own public accounts on IG.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Great to see fellow mum of the year is showing Stephanie Davies is showing her support. Two mums who don't live with their kids

View attachment 979263
KP told me how she invited Steph to stay with her and it was the most horrific experience.

Steph ended up getting an ex boyfriend round and they were fighting in KP's garden. Steph woke up the next day naked in KP's hedge.

KP said she'd never have anything to do with Steph ever again.

God I wish I had evidence!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
I see someone has woke up and deleted ALL the negative comments off her latest post. Truth hurts eh Katie!

• Haha
Reactions: 56