Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Because she wants to protect her childrens privacy! Something Skanky hasn’t done as she uses them for photo shoots and a pay packet! 😡 Not everyone wants to put their children on social media. I certainly don’t put my children on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time posting! Have followed the KP car crash of a life threads for the last few months.

Taking the accusations about Emily aside for a moment. I know from personal experience that the Priory discourage visitors for the first 7 days, and while they don't take away mobile phones or limit internet access they do discourage this for first few weeks.

Having had a relative stay for the 28 days, we were only allowed visits on a Sunday for a few hours. Now clearly you can go against these rules, but anyone serious about dealing with their issues would try to stick to the rules.

I have no doubt that KP would have been able to phone, have video calls if indeed the kids were worried about her. But they are old enough and have witnessed enough of her her meltdowns in the past to understand that their mum needed time out to get better.

But of course we all know that is not what KP went to the Priory for, she only played the game to get her 'get out of going to jail free pass'.

Curious as to why she has taken this long to have a go at Emily though.... did something else happen recently to trigger this outburst??
I think she’s maybe asked Princess to coMe see her this weekend ….. Princess has maybe said no, hence the reason for the picture out with the horse…. Maybe trying to show Princess that some sort of normality is going on ..
Princess has refused so then she attacks Emily so to push the blame of the rejection onto someone else instead of taking some responsibility for her situation …..
Then the pic of bunny ‘mini me’ comment !! She needs fucking real help from a real friend who would tell Cole to get to fuck and then try and make her see sense but unfortunately she seems to have pushed everyone away this time

hugothebear

VIP Member
The comments on the DM albeit moderated are overwhelmingly anti skanky... think she has shot herself in the foot on this one. Obviously the gruesome twosome are massively pissed off about something. Think it was the "ex nanny's" statement.

Pull up a chair Skanky is imploading.

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
As if the content of that vile, toxic IG rant weren't enough, she chose (deliberately, I bet) to post it a) on Millie's birthday and b) on the weekend that Emily's book was published. (Katie, that'll be a book that Emily wrote the words in).

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I still can't believe what she put up about Emily, then took it down and carried on as if nothing had happened! How long was it up? Do we think she panicked and took it down, hoping no one had seen it? Or did she mean to do exactly what she did - just leave it up long enough to make a stir. If so, what was the point of deleting it, it's been grabbed and published, it's not going away!

So many question dammit!

• Heart

Pricenotright

I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.
I think she’s maybe asked Princess to coMe see her this weekend ….. Princess has maybe said no, hence the reason for the picture out with the horse…. Maybe trying to show Princess that some sort of normality is going on ..
Princess has refused so then she attacks Emily so to push the blame of the rejection onto someone else instead of taking some responsibility for her situation …..
Then the pic of bunny ‘mini me’ comment !! She needs fucking real help from a real friend who would tell Cole to get to fuck and then try and make her see sense but unfortunately she seems to have pushed everyone away this time

I had a wild theory that Coals mental cryptic post yesterday was maybe aimed at Peter...as Peter has stopped Princess around him as he doesn't want his daughter being leered at and flirted with by this creepy cock eyed cunt anymore...maybe the truth is some bullshit Katie has told cole in confidence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

sausages79

I see what you mean 😳 I’ve haven’t seen so much negativity in a long while on there without it being removed quickly, oopsy 🤔
🤬 i hadn't made the connection 🤪!!! Disgusting any time but it's Emily's daughters Birthday!!! Fucking cunty bitch!! Crawl back under your rock Skanky!! How utterly pathetic of you!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

woowoono2

Chatty Member
She may have posted the IG rant as deflection from Slapgate. However, this will backfire big time as I think Peter and Emily must have some sort of contract with ITV to appear on their day-time shows. Emily is their darling and they’ll now close ranks to protect her. Emily is their Kate Cambridge to Skanky’s Megan Markle. And I don’t think they’ll forgive her of this one. Emily is much more bankable and it’s as if KP has shot Bambi’s mum. Bed..now…zzzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

GoodOnYa

I wonder if Princess actually doesn’t want to see her, hence picture of Bunny, hinting she has another daughter.. KP is so spiteful & vile I wouldn’t be the least surprised, she’s obviously upset & lashing out, it’s so much easier to attack Emily publicly than call out her own daughter, either way it’s backfired totally. I predict another restraining order. 👩🏻‍⚖️

NotTheDoctor

It was a bit late for Emily to start covering their faces wasn't it? Plus, it's not up to her, it's up to their Dad. Where she does have say is over her own children, and she chooses their privacy, where she could just as easily be making money off the back of them.

I do feel sorry for Emily Andre, doomed to be forever associated with Katie Price...when she got involved with Peter I'm sure she had no idea how bad it would get. She's a trooper and a class act for not biting back.
I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Thanks @PTMe from what you know, how is Princess and Emily's relationship?

What was/is KP's and Princess' relationship like?
Emily and Princess have a great relationship and a strong bond.

Princess is such a different teenager around KP. KP loves to glam her up, make her seem older than she is. Princess is obsessed with Tik Tok and will copy the most provocative dances. The things I witnessed were horrific and she should never have been so exposed to social media at such a young age.

I can guarantee she'd never do that around Pete.

She's better off without skankys influence. If it was down to skanky she'd probably already have her modelling career in check!

• Wow
  • Sad

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Sounds like Katie behind that account. 🥱

I just don’t get why KP rants on about people selling stories on her, especially when she said recently she’s going to publish a book doing exactly that. Did she also not just do similar in her book about Harvey and me, what a hypocrite. As for her vile attack on Emily yesterday, with the Closer magazine article from E in the background. There was nothing about KP in that article whatsoever and as far as I could see she didn’t mention J&P specifically, she was talking about the children in general.
So well done Katie, not only has she shown people what a vile, jealous, bully she is, which we already knew, but what a fool she is thinking everything’s about her.
A sign of a person who has fractured her own relationship with her children and holds sole responsibility.

My son has a stepmum. I get on extremely well with her and make a conscious effort to THANK HER for all she does for my son whenever he is in her care. But my son knows who his mum is and I feel no threat. Any threat KP feels is of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 44