Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
Recap
Katie went horse riding (yawn)
Carole is still posting photos of fast cars (yawn)
On her stories, Katie ranted at ‘jealous’ Emily before swiftly deleting. However, unlucky for her, some quick fingered tattlers had already taken screenshots 👍
Once again, Carole tried to show us all what a gangster he is, but came across as a petulant school boy
Sid and Buddy are still alive 🙏
If you live in Essex and need a new boiler, give Plumbers For Less a wide berth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lollyll

The whole post she made is just so... just baffling!!
My mum was in the priory as an inpatient for 6 weeks when I was 16. I had the opportunity to see her after 3 weeks but I was too terrified to go. I don't think she ever forgave me for that (has since passed away), and it's eye opening seeing someone like Katie do the same thing.
I was lucky in that I've got a great father so I've turned out alright 👍
If Katie wasn't such a cock blind idiot I'd be telling her to go and speak to the adult children of addicts and alcoholics and see how their lives have been affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Webster1357

VIP Member
Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given

• Haha
Reactions: 54

catlady29

Chatty Member
Also, she's sitting there accusing Emily of trying to make money off the children, but notice that Emily hasn't even used her famous "Andre" name on her book, she's published it under her maiden name, skanky has a cheek when she rolls out her vulnerable son for views constantly.

Reactions: 53

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Duh! All of KP's kids have been in the public eye since they were born. I respect Emily for wanting to keep her kids out of the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.
You must be just as unable to see things in a balanced way as Pwicey :rolleyes:. Whatever Emily likes to do or say, she looks after those kids and does it well.
Pwicenstein can never say she does that! Actions speak louder than bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Emily doesn’t need to make a “career” out of media and tv 🤣🤣🤣 She’s a fucking doctor Katie, you thick cunt 😅 She’s worked hard and achieved a decent and honest and more importantly real career. Stings you doesn’t it?

Can’t go for Peter, no longer allowed to go for Michelle, can’t risk going for Kieran so who’s left? Emily. The thing is nothing more than a bully and a brute. It seemed it was having a go at Cole this morning too, mimicking him like a petulant pig. Needs to be careful there as he’s its only lifeline right now. It needs him for his driver’s licence alone!

Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seeing a few tweeters having a pop at Channel 4 tonight. If that programme was actually in play, pretty much a dead duck for Pwicey participation now. No way can Skanky be involved after this public outburst. Oh Skanky you know that imaginary #HarveysLaw you keep banging on about, well that abusive message would have you in big trouble if it existed. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Tweets to C4…..

D8273627-6FA0-4CC5-9A22-79278BFE771E.jpeg

Never underestimate the Pwicey to f*ck things up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

DB0000

Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Prices kids have been in the public eye since day one ! That’s why! Emily and peters kids haven’t

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given
Read the room? It is unable to read a colouring book. It’s head is as fucked as it’s face. It’s Mental Elf is really out of the bag today 🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Katie and Peter’s kids have been in the public eye, all their life…the others have not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Don't usually comment on this thread ( usually stick to our wonderful Irish influencers 😅) but I just needed to wade in and echo the comments.

The bit that riles me up is the mental health excuse. She is scum of the lowest order behaving the way she does and then rolling out the mental health excuse.

I have a teenage son with special needs who will need full time care and attention for the rest of his life.
I can't and won't ever comprehend how she can behave the way she does and risk Harvey's well being.
I am my sons person. I am the one who cares for him, his go to, his secure place. I would never ever do anything to jeopardise this. He has very recently started going to over night respite once a fortnight and I won't even have a drink incase something happens and he needs me.

I know she has the other children and her behaviour towards them is equally as bad but they are fortunate in that they ( seem) to have secure lives with their fathers and eventually when they get older they can ask questions and make their own decisions.
Harvey knows no different. It makes me sad it really does 😓

Edited for typos

• Heart

Dollyhearts

Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.
I'd never say Emily loves the attention?? She only got insta last year. Keeps her kids private & is an absolute lady ❤ How she has dealt with all this kp crap while keeping a dignified presence is admirable!! All whilst raising kps 2 children & working as a GP!! How hard work wise that must be for her & what it entails for her own children while keeping slient is amazing!! She's amazing ❤

• Heart

Hollytoot317

Well it’s all kicked off the last 2-3 days.

Binfest suggests somethings happening on the bankruptcy side and potential story.

Ex nanny supposedly gives statement to police (or someone leaks story saying so)

Someone gets so far up Cole’s chuff he’s Banksy Reggie Kray and sends a threatening cartoon.

Cole and KP film themselves singing to some ‘darling’ to leave them alone.

KP goes on demented IG story rant about Emily as she has the audacity to talk about parenting.

Well this is a good week to put my feet up and wait for the popcorn to POP on these two utter clowns 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart