Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe what she put up about Emily, then took it down and carried on as if nothing had happened! How long was it up? Do we think she panicked and took it down, hoping no one had seen it? Or did she mean to do exactly what she did - just leave it up long enough to make a stir. If so, what was the point of deleting it, it's been grabbed and published, it's not going away!

So many question dammit!
Think it was up for about 10 mins

Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for Pete and his lawyer to take Krusty down. (Take her down to Funky town, Choo bleeping choo - From The Thick of it 🤣😉)

EB337083-91A3-45E0-88A9-B55FF02E385A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she standing on tip toes, if so amazing hope she copes with those poorly feet, one minute fine, the next back on crutches and in the surgical boots for a photo op
my 7 year old could spray tan better than she has on those manky old trotters!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
That is also Pete's decision ... Emily is an intelligent decent woman

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she standing on tip toes, if so amazing hope she copes with those poorly feet, one minute fine, the next back on crutches and in the surgical boots for a photo op
They ain't feet, there hooves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was a bit late for Emily to start covering their faces wasn't it? Plus, it's not up to her, it's up to their Dad. Where she does have say is over her own children, and she chooses their privacy, where she could just as easily be making money off the back of them.

I do feel sorry for Emily Andre, doomed to be forever associated with Katie Price...when she got involved with Peter I'm sure she had no idea how bad it would get. She's a trooper and a class act for not biting back.
I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
J&P faces were on the inet way before Emily was on the scene. It's a bit pointless covering their faces now

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.