Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

gillyfizzy1

Who is next on your list to diss? You can have my email address, phone number, whatever you like. Free speech on here. You have just made the biggest mistake of your life calling out someone who looks after your kids! Harveys Law? Doesn't exist! You wan't people to stop slagging you off but it's never going to happen as you are the biggest bully out!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
I don't think P and J would stand for having their faces covered, P in particular loves the camera as much as her mother. E and P's children should be able to grow up in private.

Reactions: 29
Is there a recap of those IG messages or are they in the wiki? Apologies the last thread moved soo fast 💨
duck it was meant to be Krusty 🤪 sorry I’m still learning xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Princess actually doesn’t want to see her, hence picture of Bunny, hinting she has another daughter.. KP is so spiteful & vile I wouldn’t be the least surprised, she’s obviously upset & lashing out, it’s so much easier to attack Emily publicly than call out her own daughter, either way it’s backfired totally. I predict another restraining order. 👩🏻‍⚖️

Reactions: 45

gillyfizzy1

Who is next on your list to diss? You can have my email address, phone number, whatever you like. Free speech on here. You have just made the biggest mistake of your life calling out someone who looks after your kids! Harveys Law? Doesn't exist! You wan't people to stop slagging you off but it's never going to happen as you are the biggest bully out!
Are you ok? X

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Princess actually doesn’t want to see her, hence picture of Bunny, hinting she has another daughter.. KP is so spiteful & vile I wouldn’t be the least surprised, she’s obviously upset & lashing out, it’s so much easier to attack Emily publicly than call out her own daughter, either way it’s backfired totally. I predict another restraining order. 👩🏻‍⚖️
This is what I was thinking … it’s exactly the kind of childish thing she would do …. As someone else said she’s just pushing the kids further and further away

Reactions: 24
I don't think P and J would stand for having their faces covered, P in particular loves the camera as much as her mother. E and P's children should be able to grow up in private.
AND it's a bit rich of KP to say anything against posting any children online when she is constantly posting images of her two youngest children who don't even have any choice in whether they're shown to strangers online or not. At least P & J can voice their own opinions on whether they want to be in the public eye or not, whereas B & J cannot. One day, Bunny and Jett will be able to read all of this stuff, or have their schoolmates tell them about it. KP should take her own advice and leave all of her children out of this.

Edit: not to mention how much she uses Harvey,who also has no way to actually consent to being posted online or used to make money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker, first time posting! Have followed the KP car crash of a life threads for the last few months.

Taking the accusations about Emily aside for a moment. I know from personal experience that the Priory discourage visitors for the first 7 days, and while they don't take away mobile phones or limit internet access they do discourage this for first few weeks.

Having had a relative stay for the 28 days, we were only allowed visits on a Sunday for a few hours. Now clearly you can go against these rules, but anyone serious about dealing with their issues would try to stick to the rules.

I have no doubt that KP would have been able to phone, have video calls if indeed the kids were worried about her. But they are old enough and have witnessed enough of her her meltdowns in the past to understand that their mum needed time out to get better.

But of course we all know that is not what KP went to the Priory for, she only played the game to get her 'get out of going to jail free pass'.

Curious as to why she has taken this long to have a go at Emily though.... did something else happen recently to trigger this outburst??

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Whoah, I go out for the day and THIS happens. I can't catch up on it all but predict there is going to be an explosion between these two cretins soon. I'd never be surprised if the police weren't called again soon, the pair of them are literally coked up bonkers. If I were Peter and Emily I'd totally ignore the whole thing, she's made a big mistake with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
The difference is J&P have always been in the spotlight with P&K as parents and are now old enough to say whether they want their faces shown or not and no doubt would say they don’t want to be in the photo if that were the case, also J&P post photos with Emily on their own accounts. Whereas P&E‘s children are far too young to be able to make an informed choice about having their faces posted in the media.
As for Emily, 1st and foremost she’s a human being with feelings and actually I think she’s behaved with grace and dignity, far better than I, or many of us would if we had to put up with Katie’s narcissistic behaviour, as she has. It wasnt that long ago KP said she got on with Emily and liked her, even paying tribute to her working in the NHS. KP needs to grow up and start appreciating what others are doing for her children because she’s let them down, rather than trying to project her inadequacies onto others.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The worst thing that ever happened in Katie Prices life was Emily Andre...
How can you compete against
brains...
beauty... intelligence... mothering skills.... youth.... fertility ...humbleness...understanding....sexiness... Good looks...unstated calmness and humility !!!!
Awww Pricey no wonder you are launching an
UNPROVOKED ATTACK....
Lol...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So in one breath says Emily has used HER (KP’s) children in photoshoots to make money, then posts a picture of her and Bunny advertising JYY…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Long time lurker, first time posting! Have followed the KP car crash of a life threads for the last few months.

Taking the accusations about Emily aside for a moment. I know from personal experience that the Priory discourage visitors for the first 7 days, and while they don't take away mobile phones or limit internet access they do discourage this for first few weeks.

Having had a relative stay for the 28 days, we were only allowed visits on a Sunday for a few hours. Now clearly you can go against these rules, but anyone serious about dealing with their issues would try to stick to the rules.

I have no doubt that KP would have been able to phone, have video calls if indeed the kids were worried about her. But they are old enough and have witnessed enough of her her meltdowns in the past to understand that their mum needed time out to get better.

But of course we all know that is not what KP went to the Priory for, she only played the game to get her 'get out of going to jail free pass'.

Curious as to why she has taken this long to have a go at Emily though.... did something else happen recently to trigger this outburst??
I think she’s maybe asked Princess to coMe see her this weekend ….. Princess has maybe said no, hence the reason for the picture out with the horse…. Maybe trying to show Princess that some sort of normality is going on ..
Princess has refused so then she attacks Emily so to push the blame of the rejection onto someone else instead of taking some responsibility for her situation …..
Then the pic of bunny ‘mini me’ comment !! She needs bleeping real help from a real friend who would tell Cole to get to duck and then try and make her see sense but unfortunately she seems to have pushed everyone away this time

Reactions: 47
The whole post she made is just so... just baffling!!
My mum was in the priory as an inpatient for 6 weeks when I was 16. I had the opportunity to see her after 3 weeks but I was too terrified to go. I don't think she ever forgave me for that (has since passed away), and it's eye opening seeing someone like Katie do the same thing.
I was lucky in that I've got a great father so I've turned out alright 👍
If Katie wasn't such a cock blind idiot I'd be telling her to go and speak to the adult children of addicts and alcoholics and see how their lives have been affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.