Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No picture of Harvey then?
Must have got lost on the way to see him.
Or fell into a bag of coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well said. Calling out Emily as a doctor who knows nothing about MH? Totally ridiculous! She worked on the front line in Covid wards. She saw people dying in her care! WTF doesn't KP understand about that? The only thing she ever did was pose wearing a Jabs army t-shirt. Good coming from someone who hates needles eh?

View attachment 977784
The pure state of them. What DO they think they look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#tilly123 on the DM comments??
Not me! I just don't particularly like PA either he's a smug twit but I do agree KP is a head case who has declined so much over recent years I keep thinking we will hear she has died soon.

Reactions: 24
There's no point in her covering Princess or Junior's faces when their mother and father have posted them plenty of times, and both of them have their own public accounts on IG.
Exactly. Either you don't consent to your kids being on social media or you do, it's in or out. As others have said Emily is within her rights to protect her kids identities until they're old enough to choose for themselves. J&P have been in the public eye since birth, so there is a huge difference. It's only the unintelligent (Skanky) who would fail to see the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
It was a bit late for Emily to start covering their faces wasn't it? Plus, it's not up to her, it's up to their Dad. Where she does have say is over her own children, and she chooses their privacy, where she could just as easily be making money off the back of them.

I do feel sorry for Emily Andre, doomed to be forever associated with Katie Price...when she got involved with Peter I'm sure she had no idea how bad it would get. She's a trooper and a class act for not biting back.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Deflection….
Same as it ever was from Pwice, gotta say she’s consistent, f*cks up so here comes a cute photo of the kids 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorry Pwice, don’t think this is going away easily, the papers are on this, you might not answer to the public about why you felt justified to put out that IG rant, but kinda think you may see some lawyers on your ass soon, if not already. Probably should apologise, but you never do that do you. Oh dear.

Reactions: 39
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Mmm, not sussed you out yet but why shouldn't she? She spends about 90% of her life with those 'children' teenagers who have their own IG accounts and can read what their mother says in one of her usual rants!

Reactions: 29
BU
Bunnycuddles32875 MIN AGO
Blocking a child from seeing her desperately sick beautiful mother is inhuman, Dr "Wasp Stings" Emily should be struck off immediately. LOL LOL
REPLY1 REPLY 1
FLAG

• WE
    weemo4 MIN AGO
    Reply to Bunnycuddles3287 - view message
    Only sick in the head her 2 brain cells keep knocking into one another LOL
Just goes to show Bunny is still deranged!
If KP is Bunny cuddles does that make Cole Slaw Elma Thud 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You Sunday snorting as well ya crank?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Remember when skanky withheld Princess and junior from the media? Am i making this up? I feel like she was jealous of Pete’s success and tried to make him look bad

Reactions: 20
Not me! I just don't particularly like PA either he's a smug twit but I do agree KP is a head case who has declined so much over recent years I keep thinking we will hear she has died soon.
Smug twit or not any picture he or Emily post of J&P look normal.
They always look happy and pleased to be involved and in them.
Contrast that whereby those with Skanky are all posed and forced, he'll she can't even seem to bare seeing poor Jett.
No, to Skanky her kids are just another possesion.

Reactions: 35
I still can't believe what she put up about Emily, then took it down and carried on as if nothing had happened! How long was it up? Do we think she panicked and took it down, hoping no one had seen it? Or did she mean to do exactly what she did - just leave it up long enough to make a stir. If so, what was the point of deleting it, it's been grabbed and published, it's not going away!

So many question dammit!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There's no point in her covering Princess or Junior's faces when their mother and father have posted them plenty of times, and both of them have their own public accounts on IG.

If I remember correctly J & P were mere money makers... what was it a mil each for an OK exclusive

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Smug twit or not any picture he or Emily post of J&P look normal.
They always look happy and pleased to be involved and in them.
Contrast that whereby those with Skanky are all posed and forced, he'll she can't even seem to bare seeing poor Jett.
No, to Skanky her kids are just another possesion.
Agree with you on this. Think it's easy sometimes to think of your own personal situation with children and step mum's rather than this sort of situation.

Reactions: 7
So I've just got to the vid of Cole on love island. 😄

Looool 😄 x

Resizer_16417611218690.jpg

He looks like a fat darts player 🤭😄😄 x.

..and here he is with his darts in the darts tournament 2016 😀

Resizer_16417610301370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.