Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Katie went horse riding (yawn)
Carole is still posting photos of fast cars (yawn)
On her stories, Katie ranted at ‘jealous’ Emily before swiftly deleting. However, unlucky for her, some quick fingered tattlers had already taken screenshots 👍
Once again, Carole tried to show us all what a gangster he is, but came across as a petulant school boy
Sid and Buddy are still alive 🙏
If you live in Essex and need a new boiler, give Plumbers For Less a wide berth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can you imagine what skanky would say if Emily WASN’T trying to be a good mum to P & J… How dare she attack Emily for stepping up where she has failed…
It takes more than DNA to be a mother… it’s bad enough when Skanky shames herself, but bringing her children and their step-mother into her tit-show is a step too far.. she deserves as good as she gets 🤬
You can just imagine skanky sat there can’t you before writing that post, , not allowed to see her kids, AFP almost fell out with her and her brother so she’s hardly any family and no friends coz she’s treats everyone like shite by only ever thinking about herself. All’s she’s got is that half wit living with her that most people can see for who is is, a bully boy, so basically she’s lashing out trying to blame someone else as usual for her current unfortunate tit life

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's put this up 🤣🤣🤣 what kind of a response is that? She couldn't address a single point I made!
She is also deflecting saying Katie 'and her children' don't need criticism......erm it's you being a vile turd Katie, not your kids, don't try
and hide behind them. Using kids as human shields is a bit war crimey!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What she doesn't deserve to be called out for being an absolute horrible nasty piece of work but she can post and say whatever she likes about Emily...what a bleeping character...
Because Emily is clearly EVIL, her sole purpose in life is bringing down our heroine Katie. Probably married Peter Andre just to get close to our girl and ruin her life.

Oof, a bit of sick came up in my mouth there

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is there a recap of those IG messages or are they in the wiki? Apologies the last thread moved soo fast 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's put this up 🤣🤣🤣 what kind of a response is that? She couldn't address a single point I made!
So obviously she’s behind that account to get hold of that comment before it was removed!
FFS She needs to shut the f*ck up the sanctimonious lowlife!

Reactions: 26
BU
Bunnycuddles32875 MIN AGO
Blocking a child from seeing her desperately sick beautiful mother is inhuman, Dr "Wasp Stings" Emily should be struck off immediately. LOL LOL
REPLY1 REPLY 1
FLAG

• WE
    weemo4 MIN AGO
    Reply to Bunnycuddles3287 - view message
    Only sick in the head her 2 brain cells keep knocking into one another LOL
Just goes to show Bunny is still deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear Susanna Reid and GMB, can you invite Katie Price onto your show again next week to ask her why her Mental ‘Elf made her unleash an unprovoked Instagram attack on her ex-husband’s wife Emily, The woman who has selflessly taken care of two of Katie’s children for the majority of the time over the last couple of years, as Katie was too busy chasing young men and living such a hedonistic life, she was unable to do this herself.

Also can you ask Katie why she felt the need to question Emily’s professional status. I believe Emily is a qualified doctor, you know those people who’ve worked through a pandemic caring for the public, whilst Katie went to nail bars and on holiday a lot.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t give Katie an easy ride as you did last week, with your sycophantic uncritical interview, despite the serious conviction of drink/driving. Can you instead treat her like the c*nt she is, as she behaved like a total thundec*nt again today.

Many Thanks, a public who are sick to death of you lot making excuses for her c*nty behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
I just saw the article in the DM. PA isn't going to take that lying down.............

And poor Princess and Junior :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
BU
Bunnycuddles32875 MIN AGO
Blocking a child from seeing her desperately sick beautiful mother is inhuman, Dr "Wasp Stings" Emily should be struck off immediately. LOL LOL
REPLY1 REPLY 1
FLAG

• WE
    weemo4 MIN AGO
    Reply to Bunnycuddles3287 - view message
    Only sick in the head her 2 brain cells keep knocking into one another LOL
Just goes to show Bunny is still deranged!
I shall head over to the DM for this epic battle 😂 😂 😂

Would be easier if Dr BunnyCudds came over to the KP threads! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Susanna Reid and GMB, can you invite Katie Price onto your show again next week to ask her why her Mental ‘Elf made her unleash an unprovoked Instagram attack on her ex-husband’s wife Emily, The woman who has selflessly taken care of two of Katie’s children for years, as Katie was too busy chasing young men and living such a hedonistic life, she was unable to do this herself.

Also can you ask Katie why she felt the need to question Emily’s professional status. I believe Emily is a qualified doctor, you know those people who’ve worked through a pandemic caring for the public, whilst Katie went to nail bars and on holiday a lot.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t give Katie an easy ride as you did last week, with your sycophantic uncritical interview, despite the serious conviction of drink/driving. Can you instead treat her like the c*nt she is, as she behaved like a total thundec*nt again today.

Many Thanks, a public who are sick to death of you lot making excuses for her c*nty behaviour.
You should actually send that into GMB!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Because Emily is clearly EVIL, her sole purpose in life is bringing down our heroine Katie. Probably married Peter Andre just to get close to our girl and ruin her life.

Oof, a bit of sick came up in my mouth there
She wants to take a leaf or maybe a branch out of Emily's book and grow the duck up

Reactions: 30
Her outburst at Emily only hurts Princess. Trying to damage their bond is bleeping unforgivable.
Your right, if she had any thoughts for her kids she wouldn’t put them through this, it’s hard enough for kids when their parents split as they love both patients and they love their step parents so for her to slag Emily off is going to really hurt P as I feel she’s a nice girl who wants everyone to be happy like most kids that age do

Reactions: 33
You should actually send that into GMB!

ITV would never...considering they are the home of #bekind after all...even though most of their reality stars, hosts and producers end up topping themselves

Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given

She needs a padded room

Reactions: 28
Shall we place bets on what time we will see a picture of Harvey, the sick mother or a throwback of one of the other children for damage limitation?
I reckon tomorrow morning at 10.30am

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.