Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Susanna Reid and GMB, can you invite Katie Price onto your show again next week to ask her why her Mental ‘Elf made her unleash an unprovoked Instagram attack on her ex-husband’s wife Emily, The woman who has selflessly taken care of two of Katie’s children for years, as Katie was too busy chasing young men and living such a hedonistic life, she was unable to do this herself.

Also can you ask Katie why she felt the need to question Emily’s professional status. I believe Emily is a qualified doctor, you know those people who’ve worked through a pandemic caring for the public, whilst Katie went to nail bars and on holiday a lot.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t give Katie an easy ride as you did last week, with your sycophantic uncritical interview, despite the serious conviction of drink/driving. Can you instead treat her like the c*nt she is, as she behaved like a total thundec*nt again today.

Many Thanks, a public who are sick to death of you lot making excuses for her c*nty behaviour.
Well said. Calling out Emily as a doctor who knows nothing about MH? Totally ridiculous! She worked on the front line in Covid wards. She saw people dying in her care! WTF doesn't KP understand about that? The only thing she ever did was pose wearing a Jabs army t-shirt. Good coming from someone who hates needles eh?

1641759972554.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
how sad that this was a woman who once seemed to have it all

and maybe during her heyday had the world at her feet

reduced to attacking the woman who has long since replaced you in your ex husband,s heart AND ONLINE

just because she works her ass off as a doctor and is 120 per cent more gorgeous and successful than you ever did manage in your whole alleged career

you are just a decade order than Emily but look already like you,re heading for your 80s real fast

Reactions: 44
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
Emily and Peter do not want their kids plastered all over the Internet (same as any decent parent) but Junior and Princess have been put out in the public eye since the day they were born.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Like what doing cheeky lines behind Pete's back lol...I doubt it.. someone else said that Emily's children are too young to consent to being in the public eye...J & P had no choice

😃 Fortunately it is added in the KP wiki🔝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's no point in her covering Princess or Junior's faces when their mother and father have posted them plenty of times, and both of them have their own public accounts on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I wonder if she has decided to keep her two little ones shielded - maybe even having seen what the tabloids can do - but for P & J, PA has consented to their faces being shown… maybe if PA had had a say from day 1, P & J wouldn’t have lived so much of their life in the spotlight… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 43
Prices kids have been in the public eye since day one ! That’s why! Emily and peters kids haven’t

Reactions: 49
Duh! All of KP's kids have been in the public eye since they were born. I respect Emily for wanting to keep her kids out of the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Because she wants to protect her childrens privacy! Something Skanky hasn’t done as she uses them for photo shoots and a pay packet! 😡 Not everyone wants to put their children on social media. I certainly don’t put my children on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Katie and Peter’s kids have been in the public eye, all their life…the others have not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She made it clear that she did not want her children in the public eye. J and P already were and PA and KP have continued to do so.
Emily is very well respected at the hospital she works at and no ones has been able to sell a story on her.. most likely because she doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. She was a young student when she met PA.
There's a difference between being successful and making a difference using the platform you have and being famous in any way possible (even if it means selling your soul. Now guess which woman chose which!
She made it clear that she did not want her children in the public eye. J and P already were and PA and KP have continued to do so.
Emily is very well respected at the hospital she works at and no ones has been able to sell a story on her.. most likely because she doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. She was a young student when she met PA.
There's a difference between being successful and making a difference using the platform you have and being famous in any way possible (even if it means selling your soul. Now guess which woman chose which!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#tilly123 on the DM comments??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.