Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like his dealer phone in centre console

View attachment 980434
Thats the house she had before mm. She sold it to showjumper Scott Brash. He updated it and installed a large jumping arena directly in front of the house.

This photo is what it was like when manky had it.

View attachment 980326
I remember this in one of the early documentaries. I much prefer this house, the equestrian facilities are much better than the MM. No pool though, she should have stayed at this one, think it was in Maresfield but not sure.

Reactions: 8
I remember this in one of the early documentaries. I much prefer this house, the equestrian facilities are much better than the MM. No pool though, she should have stayed at this one, think it was in Maresfield but not sure.
Old Maresfield 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will add her mother's death to her list of traumas, it will just be another excuse when she gets caught drunk drugged driving again.
I think her Mum’s death will (quite literally ) be the death of her. She has always supported her daughter, and is the one bit of stability in her life ( unconditional love, even if it is one sided ). So she will completely unravel after.

Anyway, who is doing the honours for a new thread? We are well overdue and I am a luddite!

Reactions: 13
This has probably already been posted but this thread moves so fast I can’t keep up with it! She just keeps the content coming!

So speaking of threads, she’s a walking advert for why they should never be done…

BCE61BCB-6CAE-46D9-BF0F-EF4C653DE0FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The house she sold to scott Brash is roughly 2 fields over from mm

Reactions: 5
I was thinking an eruption must be imminent. Jan court date looming, time taken up with community service, need to get storyline straight for slapgate. The perfect storm is brewing and with Coal’s helping hands, well …
Let's not forget it's her year ... 22 is her lucky number 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone save Chris. He must be crying at night with how dull his career continues to get

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her Mum’s death will (quite literally ) be the death of her. She has always supported her daughter, and is the one bit of stability in her life ( unconditional love, even if it is one sided ). So she will completely unravel after.

Anyway, who is doing the honours for a new thread? We are well overdue and I am a luddite!
I've always said this. We think she is bad now, just wait till Amy pegs it. She will go completely insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Anyway, who is doing the honours for a new thread. We are well overdue and I am a luddite!
I remember her on Loose Women with her mum and she said to her 'At least you can plan your own funeral' ! Poor woman was in tears. KP is tough as old boots and totally heartless!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 980545

KATIE Price has once again been slammed by furious fans who have bought her old clothes on Depop.

This time some customers are claiming they’ve paid for items that have never arrived.

The former glamour girl, 43, has now stopped selling on the site, but it has left some disgruntled customers claiming they are out of pocket.

One fan claimed they didn't receive a pink hoodie and wrote: "Did not receive my item or a refund despite lots of messages to the seller and them promising me a refund very disappointed considering how much I’ve bought in the last off them! Not happy."

Referring to a gold bracelet, this customer claimed: "Never received the item and received no reply from seller when attempting to sort issue out."

Another fan claimed they didn't get the lashes they had ordered: "Never received the item and received no reply from seller when attempting to sort issue out."

The Sun has approached Katie's rep for a comment.
Last year Katie was accused was accused of selling "stained clothes" and "wrecked" designer shoes on Depop.

A pair of black studded Valentino heels that Katie wore to Parliament were sold for £150, but the buyer wasn't happy with the condition they were in.

They wrote: "Received today and they are wrecked!! So disappointed at false description. Dishonest."

While another, who bought an angel wing T-shirt for £12, also complained: "I've just received my item and it wasn't stated in the description that it has a rather big black circle stain and 3 smaller black stains on the back of it..."
Despite the criticism, Katie boasts an impressive five-star rating on her sales.
Earlier this year we revealed how Katie had banked more than £10,000 by flogging everything from sports bras to used bikinis on the site.
She has 20,000 followers on the shopping app and has priced her items from as little as £5 for a pair of shorts to £360 for worn Jimmy Choo heels.
One delighted customer wrote: "Katie’s Depop is incredibly fast at selling out. You’ve got to get in there quickly, or you’ll miss out. But!!
"Everything is in pristine condition and well looked after. Thank you so much xxx".
"Item was wrapped lovely, and the item is perfect just as described! Thank You Katie! 💞" another commented.
A third penned: "Super fast delivery, beautifully packaged and item exactly as described!
"Thank you for the eyelashes too, that was a lovely surprise. Many thanks xx".

HARD TIMES
In 2019, Katie was declared bankrupt after failing to pay back spiralling debts.

The star was supposed to be paying off £12,000 a month to her creditors after taking out an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) in 2018 - but failed to do so.

She was once worth an estimated £45million. But Katie faced losing her £2million 'mucky mansion' in West Sussex and having her assets taken and sold by an appointed trustee to pay her debts.
She will retaliate by blaming Paige!

Reactions: 16
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx
Wish you better Pom

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.