Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what KP has achieved is me veiwing Emily's insta stories (I don't usually) and buying her book for my 9yr old daughter, she's probably inadvertently done Emily a favour here šŸ¤£ stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The comments on the DM albeit moderated are overwhelmingly anti skanky... think she has shot herself in the foot on this one. Obviously the gruesome twosome are massively pissed off about something. Think it was the "ex nanny's" statement.

Pull up a chair Skanky is imploading.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone else getting ready for more angry Pwicey & Carol rants? Best year of pwiceys life 'woo hoo' ... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So in one breath says Emily has used HER (KPā€™s) children in photoshoots to make money, then posts a picture of her and Bunny advertising JYYā€¦. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
There really isn't a reaction button to cover that one is there! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same. I just want to give them a big cuddle šŸ˜¢
I know itā€™s a shame for them both, but I feel more sorry for Jett. Their horror of a mother does occasionally mention Bunny but never Jett, poor things & they are such beautiful children šŸ˜Œ

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker, first time posting! Have followed the KP car crash of a life threads for the last few months.

Taking the accusations about Emily aside for a moment. I know from personal experience that the Priory discourage visitors for the first 7 days, and while they don't take away mobile phones or limit internet access they do discourage this for first few weeks.

Having had a relative stay for the 28 days, we were only allowed visits on a Sunday for a few hours. Now clearly you can go against these rules, but anyone serious about dealing with their issues would try to stick to the rules.

I have no doubt that KP would have been able to phone, have video calls if indeed the kids were worried about her. But they are old enough and have witnessed enough of her her meltdowns in the past to understand that their mum needed time out to get better.

But of course we all know that is not what KP went to the Priory for, she only played the game to get her 'get out of going to jail free pass'.

Curious as to why she has taken this long to have a go at Emily though.... did something else happen recently to trigger this outburst??
They do remove mobile phones from drug users ... I used to work there

Reactions: 30
I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.
I think sheā€™s maybe asked Princess to coMe see her this weekend ā€¦.. Princess has maybe said no, hence the reason for the picture out with the horseā€¦. Maybe trying to show Princess that some sort of normality is going on ..
Princess has refused so then she attacks Emily so to push the blame of the rejection onto someone else instead of taking some responsibility for her situation ā€¦..
Then the pic of bunny ā€˜mini meā€™ comment !! She needs bleeping real help from a real friend who would tell Cole to get to duck and then try and make her see sense but unfortunately she seems to have pushed everyone away this time

I had a wild theory that Coals mental cryptic post yesterday was maybe aimed at Peter...as Peter has stopped Princess around him as he doesn't want his daughter being leered at and flirted with by this creepy cock eyed bleep anymore...maybe the truth is some bullshit Katie has told cole in confidence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
You can just tell she is absolutely sick with jealousy over Emily. Itā€™s not even about the kids. Doesnā€™t give a tit about them but she thinks theyā€™re a good excuse to have a pop at her.

Reactions: 37
Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a thought, is Skanky paying PA and KH maintenance? She should be but is bunkrupt and could say the holidays etc are freebies. If she isn't paying and DR Emily and Michelle are contributing to their upkeep then even more shame on her for tonight's IG post! Nasty jealous witch that you are Skanky!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Also, she's sitting there accusing Emily of trying to make money off the children, but notice that Emily hasn't even used her famous "Andre" name on her book, she's published it under her maiden name, skanky has a cheek when she rolls out her vulnerable son for views constantly.

Reactions: 53
It matters not a jot which kids are publicly shown or not - it's a moot point. Everyone should be focusing on the fact that Emily was a very young girl when she came into those children's life. Through all the drama of her husband's past life, she managed to get an MD and work her way up from Junior Dr. During that time, she took on a young P and J, whilst having two babies of her own. All the while, dodging bullets thrown by Miss Dysfunctional. Alongside Peter, she has managed to show P and J what a functioning family dynamic looks like and tried to keep them away from toxicity. If Emily did indeed advise P not to go the priory (i'm calling bs on that) it would have been with P's best interests in mind - not to spite skanky. There are genuinely awful step-parents in the world, and I would not put Emily in that category. Katie is a bitter, spiteful witch, and her children see it. She's destroying the tiny bit of relationship she has with them.

This outburst is a kick in the teeth. It wasn't even a coherent argument, just a rambling tirade of nonsense. I'm sure it's water off a ducks back to Emily, but it must smart a bit - to know the effort she's put into those kids, only to have her face rubbed in the dirt.

Karma can't come quick enough to this evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
They do remove mobile phones from drug users ... I used to work there
I can only tell you of my experience ( which was about 3 years ago) my relative was in with alcohol and drug users and all were allowed to keep their mobile phones. But maybe it is different at each Priory, I only have experience of the one near Birmingham.

Reactions: 22
I had a wild theory that Coals mental cryptic post yesterday was maybe aimed at Peter...as Peter has stopped Princess around him as he doesn't want his daughter being leered at and flirted with by this creepy cock eyed bleep anymore...maybe the truth is some bullshit Katie has told cole in confidence
You know what I've been thinking same thing. Trying to work it out in my head what it could be. Probably wanting maintenance off him now she hasn't got a pot to piss in!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.