Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so. Hoping for a major melt down. Chernobyl Price 🤣🤣 Reality must but hitting home. Hopefully “The One” Coal will assist. He is doing a fantastic job so far.
I was thinking an eruption must be imminent. Jan court date looming, time taken up with community service, need to get storyline straight for slapgate. The perfect storm is brewing and with Coal’s helping hands, well …

Reactions: 21
KP latest post against Emily has back died spectacularly! Indirectly she’s given Emilys book a real sales boost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I completely understand that as a family member but as a mother I just can‘t imagine backing off if I saw her behaviour becoming erratic and thought she could be at risk of harming herself but as I say that may just be me perhaps being overprotective.
I think Amy is putting her health first now rather than waste any more energy on her daughter.

Reactions: 20
If you go here and type in her username katieprice you will see her videos.

Reactions: 8
KP latest post against Emily has back died spectacularly! Indirectly she’s given Emilys book a real sales boost 😂
A lesson is to be learned here. An aggressive bully meeting with a wall of silence! The ultimate revenge. Well done Emily 👏👏👏

Reactions: 23
How has it gone from all reports of a man being arrested to her now claiming it was a woman?! Huh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies to anyone who’s dinner I’ve just ruined with the previous post. In hindsight I probably should have put a trigger warning on there ⚠ 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has it gone from all reports of a man being arrested to her now claiming it was a woman?! Huh?!
It’s just another bullshit spin to take the pressure off of Carl, who we all know did it. Watch this space, as when she implodes, it will all kick off with him again too!

Reactions: 12
  1. Katy Price 105 #Oh Doctor Emily i’m in trouble, oh goodness gracious me, my life is full of drama and Mucky Mansion smells like pee

Wonder if he will give her another smack tonight?
He must be chomping at the bit with her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.