Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx
Hope you feel better soon, lovely. Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
#105 Katie Price - Eyebrows by Crayola

Sometimes simple titles can just be the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#105 Whilst KP is shitting in the grass, Dr. Emily is showing pure class

does this meet guidelines? Or is “shitting” not allowed as a thread title 😬🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can't afford extensions, can't get them free.... I'll send a load of votes to myself, from my made up Insta accounts.
Take the filters off then ask about the hair and make up wouldn't dare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Botox, lip fillers and giant eyebrows will be exploding all over Carl Wood's leather seats...any minute now!

View attachment 980101

Isn't this body language stuff what they usually reserve for Royal family stories when there's something really juicy going on and they want to squeeze every last bit out of the story?
They also said that KPs' body language as she walked into the Magistrates court was that of someone who knew she was going to prison. Load of BS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She really needs CANCELLING..ffs..do u think social services are watching her🤔

Reactions: 16
😂 so obvious you are fuming KP…
Do you think that’s really aimed at Princess (as well as showing her fans what a loving mother she is 🙄) to show her how much she loves her being her WhatsApp pic 🤦🏼‍♀️ after she’s all but thrown her daughter under the bus publicly with her rant at Emily. Now playing yo yo with her daughter’s emotions.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s one hard faced witch isn’t she !? Just seen her woo hoooing in new track suit - she’s absolutely void of any compassion at all towards anybody else’s feelings- you’d think she may lay low today thinking she may have upset P at least but no the hard faced cow that she is is still flaunting itself- un bloody believeable 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s one hard faced witch isn’t she !? Just seen her woo hoooing in new track suit - she’s absolutely void of any compassion at all towards anybody else’s feelings- you’d think she may lay low today thinking she may have upset P at least but no the hard faced cow that she is is still flaunting itself- un bloody believeable 😡😡😡
Yep, she's a narc, never gives a shite about anyone else's feelings, the rest of us would be absolutely mortified but she has no shame or empathy for others.

Reactions: 20
So if your child wouldn't let you in the house, refused to take your calls, and didn't fit the criteria for sectioning, what exactly would you do?
Personally camp outside maybe in my car until she did let me in, you did ask 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.