Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving that sun article about all the times Katie has gone after Peter. Oh how the tide is rapidly turning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I notice on here everyone is saying her short hair makes her look younger. Basically they are trying to be polite by not saying that with hair extensions she looks like mutton dressed as lamb!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t put it past someone like Emily to say that’s such a lovely thing to say P and it means the world but perhaps it’s best not to make it public as we don’t want to cause any hurt to your mum. If I were in that position, especially as a mother and step mother as Emily is, I would say similar as I believe Emily truly wants what‘s best for P as she knows P’s life is difficult enough as it is.
Possibility true...Emily being the bigger person again and saying just delete it if its going to make your mum upset. But KP is a truly spectacularly bad parent if that's the case...making her daughter feel guilty for loving the person who has been a full time mum to her for basically the last 5 years. KP doesn't actually care about the kids...she just cares about likes on social media! And it seems she's very jealous of Emily!

Reactions: 21
I agree, It must be heartbreaking for her mother watching from the sidelines. I did say in an earlier post about how difficult it must be for her now, not being able to realistically do anything, more so now because of her health.
One day KP (if she has an ounce of decency in her) will have to cope with the loss of her mother knowing she could have been there for her, spending quality time with her, not causing her stress as KP’s behaviour must be doing and at one of the worst times for her mother, as she’s clearly very ill but instead she chose Coal. I’m not sure how she will live with that on her conscience if she has one, it could well be what tips her over the egde, if she doesn’t get there before that happens.
She will add her mother's death to her list of traumas, it will just be another excuse when she gets caught drunk drugged driving again.

Reactions: 19
Emily has written a book, KP has only just perfected her signature on her bath bomb boxes. KP is jealous of Emily and warns her off! Woooooooooh ..... No hoo, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Frig sake, was on this thread this morning, 12 pages, now 52........flip sake you lot post quicker than lewis hamilton drives 🤣🤣🤣🤣 any word of some juicy strong tea 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
105# The cocaine is back , this time it’s not a rap - but an Instagram attack - Dr Ems is a quack , is it time for a smack?
I believe this is the winning title with 38 likes 👍 please can someone create the 105 thread with title (shortened if necessary) 😃

105# The coke is back, this time it’s not a rap - but an IG attack - Dr Ems is a quack, is it time for a smack?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will add her mother's death to her list of traumas, it will just be another excuse when she gets caught drunk drugged driving again.
No doubt but I don’t think it will gain her much sympathy, apart from of course her chavvy fans. So many have lost loved ones and wouldn’t dream of behaving as she has and have been there for theirs, not putting on them further as she has.

Reactions: 15
89B220FD-5BF2-4FBB-A8B6-694B54FBE27B.jpeg

KATIE Price has once again been slammed by furious fans who have bought her old clothes on Depop.

This time some customers are claiming they’ve paid for items that have never arrived.

The former glamour girl, 43, has now stopped selling on the site, but it has left some disgruntled customers claiming they are out of pocket.

One fan claimed they didn't receive a pink hoodie and wrote: "Did not receive my item or a refund despite lots of messages to the seller and them promising me a refund very disappointed considering how much I’ve bought in the last off them! Not happy."

Referring to a gold bracelet, this customer claimed: "Never received the item and received no reply from seller when attempting to sort issue out."

Another fan claimed they didn't get the lashes they had ordered: "Never received the item and received no reply from seller when attempting to sort issue out."

The Sun has approached Katie's rep for a comment.
Last year Katie was accused was accused of selling "stained clothes" and "wrecked" designer shoes on Depop.

A pair of black studded Valentino heels that Katie wore to Parliament were sold for £150, but the buyer wasn't happy with the condition they were in.

They wrote: "Received today and they are wrecked!! So disappointed at false description. Dishonest."

While another, who bought an angel wing T-shirt for £12, also complained: "I've just received my item and it wasn't stated in the description that it has a rather big black circle stain and 3 smaller black stains on the back of it..."
Despite the criticism, Katie boasts an impressive five-star rating on her sales.
Earlier this year we revealed how Katie had banked more than £10,000 by flogging everything from sports bras to used bikinis on the site.
She has 20,000 followers on the shopping app and has priced her items from as little as £5 for a pair of shorts to £360 for worn Jimmy Choo heels.
One delighted customer wrote: "Katie’s Depop is incredibly fast at selling out. You’ve got to get in there quickly, or you’ll miss out. But!!
"Everything is in pristine condition and well looked after. Thank you so much xxx".
"Item was wrapped lovely, and the item is perfect just as described! Thank You Katie! 💞" another commented.
A third penned: "Super fast delivery, beautifully packaged and item exactly as described!
"Thank you for the eyelashes too, that was a lovely surprise. Many thanks xx".

HARD TIMES
In 2019, Katie was declared bankrupt after failing to pay back spiralling debts.

The star was supposed to be paying off £12,000 a month to her creditors after taking out an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) in 2018 - but failed to do so.

She was once worth an estimated £45million. But Katie faced losing her £2million 'mucky mansion' in West Sussex and having her assets taken and sold by an appointed trustee to pay her debts.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.