Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you could be there years. You can't force folk to take help. If you could she wouldn't be so far gone.
and to @RonnieBlessHim who also responded to my comment on what I would do.

I lost my brother when I was12, he was a couple of years older than me and my world, my childhood ended that day. I was a daddy‘s girl but he was a narc, which is a whole other story, my childhood was not great, I left home at just 16. I was so low I wanted to end my life. So yes personally I would move heaven and earth if I thought my children were in a similar head space.
I’m not writing this for sympathy, I put on my big girls pants and worked through my pain and many have been through similar and probably far, far worse. I’m just trying to explain why perhaps I feel differently. The pain of losing someone you love so much is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone, it will stay with me forever and has been with me since I was 12. So yes I would do whatever it took because my children are my world, as most children hopefully are to their parents. Thank the lord my children are beautiful inside and out and have never given me any cause for concern.

Saying all that I still think KP is a narcissistic, bully and has behaved appalling but I was just saying my feelings from a mother’s point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Katie Price #105 Dr Ems book's a top best seller. KP's jealous cos she's got her fella!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And how desperate is Katie today, posting an unnecessary photo of her and Princess just to tell us HOW CLOSE THEY ARE.
And a comment on Junior's IG making that all about herself too, "I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD BE GOOD."
Trying too hard, Katie love.
And yes, Princess is clearly torn, and is 'liking' her posts.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Personally camp outside maybe in my car until she did let me in, you did ask 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everyone is different in their approach to these situations. I would do whatever it takes and more to protect my son. But I also understand as an adult, there comes a time when you can only do so much to help, the rest they have to want to do themselves. She has had the luxury ( professional help ) of the Priory twice, a family that have stood by her throughout the years ( when she didn’t deserve it ), I just think they have all had enough of her now as clearly she will never accept help and try to change. Also, am sure they know CW is a bad influence and always has the last say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And how desperate is Katie today, posting an unnecessary photo of her and Princess just to tell us HOW CLOSE THEY ARE.
And a comment on Junior's IG making that all about herself too, "I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD BE GOOD."
Trying too hard, Katie love.
And yes, Princess is clearly torn, and is 'liking' her posts.
Emotional blackmail. She doesn't care if she screws her own kids up obviously!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I lost my brother when I was12, he was a couple of years older than me and my world, my childhood ended that day. I was a daddy‘s girl but he was a narc, which is a whole other story, my childhood was not great, I left home at just 16. I was so low I wanted to end my life. So yes personally I would move heaven and earth if I thought my children were in a similar head space.
I’m not writing this for sympathy, I put on my big girls pants and worked through my pain and many have been through similar and probably far, far worse. I’m just trying to explain why perhaps I feel differently. The pain of losing someone you love so much is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone, it will stay with me forever and has been with me since I was 12. So yes I would do whatever it took because my children are my world, as most children hopefully are to their parents. Thank the lord my children are beautiful inside and out and have never given me any cause for concern.

Saying all that I still think KP is a narcissistic, bully and has behaved appalling but I was just saying my feelings from a mother’s point of view.
Sorry to hear that you went through such terrible experiences and I really hope things are better for you now ♥

I wrote that as the daughter of 2 addicts who overdosed (separately) when I was a kid - leaving me an orphan to be raised by an abuser - and the sister of a brother who did the same a few years ago. I spent years turning myself inside out trying to 'save' him until I ended up sectioned. Eventually I had to let go and just let him know I was there when he was ready. Sadly he never was 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think i'd fight heaven and earth to keep my son safe. BUT! Putting myself in AFP's shoes, knowing IPF and how ill it makes you, and knowing that there is just no talking to anyone with psychopathy/NPD....i'd let Katie crack on with her self-destruction. Amy doesn't have much oxygen left and she would sure as shite be wasting it on trying to get her daughter to listen to reason.

ETA: I bet it's breaking Amy's heart to watch Katie be like this. But she's also had 44 years to realise Katie is a stubborn bastard. Her hands really are tied. Katie is the type to cut all ties if she feels backed into a corner. Amy is dying and I bet the last thing she'd want is to end up estranged from her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Brilliant ❤

What else can you say that will convince us it is you, I hope it is. We have missed you 😘

Now where the hell have you been? 😄
They can tell us all about their favourite grandchild AND the first letter of their Christian name Stappy 👍😎 yes, nowthen @okeep

Blimey, this thread is moving faster than I can read tonight, old Skanky is unraveling for sure. Is it just me who's never worn a bloody tracksuit, with or without jobby catcher ankles? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, you're right. One of my family members was seriously delusional, spending vast amounts of money she didn't have and acting in a frightening manner. But the medics refused to do anything until she was deemed to be a threat to herself or others.
Yup, everyone is free to make terrible decisions unless they are a danger to themselves or others
I don't believe she has many fans. I think most are multiple fake accounts that post and I've heard you can buy likes and followers on SM 🤦🏻‍♀️some are herself, some her family and a teeny minority are people very similar to her (plastic, drugs, holidays despite debts, child neglect) so they defend her as they take the comments to heart.
sadly she only has 18 percent fake bots. Shocking I know

Reactions: 12
Sorry to hear that you went through such terrible experiences and I really hope things are better for you now ♥

I wrote that as the daughter of 2 addicts who overdosed (separately) when I was a kid - leaving me an orphan to be raised by an abuser - and the sister of a brother who did the same a few years ago. I spent years turning myself inside out trying to 'save' him until I ended up sectioned. Eventually I had to let go and just let him know I was there when he was ready. Sadly he never was 💔
That is all you can do with people with severe problems, and addictions in the end. Let go with love, and let them know you are there if they decide to get the help they need ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe she has many fans. I think most are multiple fake accounts that post and I've heard you can buy likes and followers on SM 🤦🏻‍♀️some are herself, some her family and a teeny minority are people very similar to her (plastic, drugs, holidays despite debts, child neglect) so they defend her as they take the comments to heart.
I know a couple of people who really like her. Buy her crappy book and think she’s a great mum 🙄
They have a crushed velvet sofa and wear tracksuits like the queen of chavs pwicey - chavtastic

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂 so obvious you are fuming KP…
I feel like this is really how she views herself 🤣🤣 mini me.. she’s so desperate for reassurance. Princess has reposted to her story but I reckon it’s only out of guilt & pity.. No writing on it, literally just a repost

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yup, everyone is free to make terrible decisions unless they are a danger to themselves or others

sadly she only has 18 percent fake bots. Shocking I know
Yeah, but does that mean 18% of the entire number of followers? Not that only 18% of responses to any of her tit can be from those bots? So, it COULD be that all the fire and loveheart emojis on her posts are all from them. An awful lot of her followers will have lapsed and never look at her, but just haven't been arsed to drop her.

Sure sign of a narcissist. Using the term "mini-me."

Reactions: 15

Bless your heart how heartbreaking. I’m so sorry to hear that, you’ve been through hell and back and deserved so much better, as a daughter it wasn’t ever your responsibility, it was their job to care and look after you. My response was purely from a mother’s point of view.

I hope you’re in a better place now, sending hugs 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping idiot needs to look up the toxic triad/ trilogy of risk before she rags on dr fried egg tits.
While she’s at it she can look at the dark triad.
She’s bleeping horrific and needs putting down

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.