Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx
Awww Pom you take care and rest up... you cheer everyone up on here... No one wants you to overdo it. We will be all waiting even if you take a week off. You just look after yourself for a change.. love and understanding coming your way sweetheart ❤ 💕 😘xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Back at Carol’s in Essex, the scene of the crime 🤣

Any normal person surely has their Christmas tree down by now don’t they?

5F7D1B9E-CD3B-4E79-9391-5CC6BDA1411F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Good evening fellow Tattlers. Busy day at work and then dinner with the family. Finally resting. I logged in here and there during the day but I missed some absolute gems. You guys make me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Even the sun think so…..
Princess posted a really sweet photo of Emily and her on her birthday and said she loved her and she was the best stepmom. Then it got deleted...the only reason I can think of is KP had a hissy fit and P still loves her mom enough to appease her. What KP is doing to her children now is nothing short of abuse...and she is continuing to do it whilst not allowed to see them in person. I think J+P now realise what she's like, I feel sorry for them, they're obviously trying to keep the peace whilst being teased at school about their train wreck mother. Kudos to Emily....she has helped with stuff like college applications that PA probably had no clue either....all the kids are better off away from her.

Why don't the press report that none of the kids live with her is there an injunction?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Thought I would go find myself a new avatar of KP drunk… 😁

This was the result of a quick Google search of KP drunk 🤢🤢

She has no shame!!

F9FB3586-4640-4C25-83C9-7C1DD12A1496.jpeg
AB2C8E15-DB00-4C24-B483-A1BF742AA371.jpeg
4CF245FC-D774-421C-BA52-A27F3E3EEAD1.jpeg
CE4644FD-3611-442F-97B6-5DD0E4DF4E8C.jpeg

55F800DB-37A2-48DC-B739-96107CF4199D.jpeg
04A9C2C3-04B1-4CB7-BCAB-8971B40D2F71.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought this was KP's previous house...it's the one with the equestrian stuff, trotting ground etc?? As you say, 2 doors down from MM (but this is not the house in the sales ad).
In the photo, MM is at the top, old house at the bottom (plus close-up).View attachment 980139View attachment 980141
Thats the house she had before mm. She sold it to showjumper Scott Brash. He updated it and installed a large jumping arena directly in front of the house.

This photo is what it was like when manky had it.

rexfeatures_1686295o(1).jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.